Microwaving diapers... hear me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As I said... hear me out on this one. Ok so I tried something totally new today. I had some time to myself to sit back, relax, and find that ultra comforting, warm, wet and altogether amazing feeling. It was bliss (as always) and when it was all said and done, I was kinda craving more. One of my favorite things about answering the call of nature in the most convenient time is the warmth. I loooove how warm everything is. Sadly, this warmth is momentary and once the diaper wicks everything away, it soon is only outer body temperature. I had a thought pop into my head. I thought... I want this to be warm again. So... (here’s the part that you hear me out on) I thought, well, microwaves warm up cold food and drinks... why not warm up my potty pants. I put it in, but only for 15 seconds (didn’t wanna get it too hot and burn my... um... yeah), pulled it out, tested to make sure it wasn’t too hot, slipped my legs in, and pulled it back up. And I thought it was nice when it first exits the body... Oh. My. Gosh. It was the most comforting, relaxing, and all together mind blowing warmth like I have never felt before. Not too hot, but hotter than normal and it was the best. Not to worry, the microwave got a deep clean and disenfect after all was said and done but I will definitely be doing this again. Absolutely amazing.

IF YOU TRY THIS... do not get it too hot!! Test with your hands before jumping right in!! Make sure you won’t burn yourself!!!

Reactions: ShaneMckay, Allygirl15 and CoolDL25
I remember there was an abdl who was very disliked, who did something like this but way worse. He would find used diapers in the wild, take them home, microwave them and wear them.

Granted, these are your own, but my friend you eat out of that microwave!

I’d much rather drink lots of water to keep the warmth comjn.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, BobbiSueEllen, Punku and 3 others
Gn1999 said:
As I said... hear me out on this one. Ok so I tried something totally new today. I had some time to myself to sit back, relax, and find that ultra comforting, warm, wet and altogether amazing feeling. It was bliss (as always) and when it was all said and done, I was kinda craving more. One of my favorite things about answering the call of nature in the most convenient time is the warmth. I loooove how warm everything is. Sadly, this warmth is momentary and once the diaper wicks everything away, it soon is only outer body temperature. I had a thought pop into my head. I thought... I want this to be warm again. So... (here’s the part that you hear me out on) I thought, well, microwaves warm up cold food and drinks... why not warm up my potty pants. I put it in, but only for 15 seconds (didn’t wanna get it too hot and burn my... um... yeah), pulled it out, tested to make sure it wasn’t too hot, slipped my legs in, and pulled it back up. And I thought it was nice when it first exits the body... Oh. My. Gosh. It was the most comforting, relaxing, and all together mind blowing warmth like I have never felt before. Not too hot, but hotter than normal and it was the best. Not to worry, the microwave got a deep clean and disenfect after all was said and done but I will definitely be doing this again. Absolutely amazing.

IF YOU TRY THIS... do not get it too hot!! Test with your hands before jumping right in!! Make sure you won’t burn yourself!!!

If you have already use it it's very not recommended

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If the diapers not at capacity you could always just microwave some water or heat it up on the stovetop and pour it in or just use some warm/hot water from the tap.

Just be extra super certain it's not to hot before you do. Get a thermometer and measure the temperature and make sure you're not going to burn yourself.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Sheepies and 1 other person
The only way I'd consider this is if I had a separate microwave that was only for diapers. The one we have now is for food and I wouldn't want a diaper in there. It doesn't seem like it would be worth having an extra just for that.

Venesha said:
... or just use some warm/hot water from the tap.
Yeah, I vastly prefer this approach. And, in fact, I do it somewhat often with disposable diapers, as I seldom wear for long enough to fill them the normal way. Easiest way, if you're already wearing your diaper, is to just kneel down in front of the faucet in the bathtub (assuming you have one), pull the front of your diaper out a little, and run some warm water into it. If you want, you can even run it slowly, for a sensation akin to peeing.

Microwaving has some major drawbacks. Besides the obvious sanitary issues, microwaves are notorious for heating unevenly and creating hot-spots. Scalding ones boy-bits would be a rather unpleasant way to end playtime.

Last edited:
You know I have seen people do stupid things but this has to be up there. Microwave your diaper you got to be dam right stupid to do something like that. 😟

Reactions: rennecfox and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Great that you found something you enjoy that works for you!

Not my thing personally but great you enjoy it! As long as you're not recreating that whole... Infamous ABDL aspect of stealing stranger dirty diapers and microwaving them to wear.

I vastly prefer warm/hot water from the tap

Reactions: Jonnythepony
This is downright disgusting.

Reactions: DiaperVapor and PacifierGuy2015
Thanks for the idea, but no thanks👎

I prefer to rewarm my diapers the old fashioned way, by peeing in it again.

Reactions: ShaneMckay
Slomo said:
I prefer to rewarm my diapers the old fashioned way, by peeing in it again.
Bah! Who has time to pee anymore?

Bass said:
I remember there was an abdl who was very disliked, who did something like this but way worse. He would find used diapers in the wild, take them home, microwave them and wear them

I preferred his reviews on old computers.

Last edited:
Do not do this, like someone else mentioned another person, who won't be named, used to do this. He now has cancer, which I fully expect was because of him microwaving diapers and then wearing them. Certain things give off toxic fumes and carcinogens when heated. Just don't do it.

• Sad
Reactions: Azie and rennecfox
I agree with most of the others. Expecially someone that mentioned how diaper contain plastics and other synthetics. Microwaves head unevenly and may heat some of those syntetics up causing them to release substances, possibly carcinogenic substances. Do as others suggest. Drink more so you can rewarm you diaper by peeing, add warm water to the diaper pouring it down the front, etc. Don't microwave them. It's dangerous.

Diapers microwave.jpg

Attachments

• Diapers microwave.jpg
    Diapers microwave.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 16
Diapers are not made to be microwaved, plus if you microwave a wet/messy diaper, there’s a possibility that bacteria can get to your food next time when you need to microwave something to eat.

CookieMonstah said:
Do not do this, like someone else mentioned another person, who won't be named, used to do this. He now has cancer, which I fully expect was because of him microwaving diapers and then wearing them. Certain things give off toxic fumes and carcinogens when heated. Just don't do it.
Agreed. Also I've heard of some people who put their disposable diapers in the dryer to make them warm and fluffy, however that could cause the same problems. Although that does work well for cloth diapers if you're willing to do the extra laundry involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back