Messy accident

DiaperArch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Having a little space play, I cannot stay in that mind thrame for long annoyingly but it is nice whilst it latest. Anyway, I had a play and wet myself, whilst doing so I farted and get playing. Once I was finished and went to change my nappy I noticed it was a little messy as well. I did not feel anything apart from pee. So yeah, my first official messy accident :)

Reactions: ABDLBoy and KittyMerriweather
I remember my first messy accident, and then i mean real accident. I was wearing a diaper, and i went out with the garbage. While i was outside, i started to get stomache, and i farted as i know a fart helps at my stomache. I regret i farted, cause the fart released a lot of pooping. I couldn't stop, and i noticed my diaper was filling up. Went straight into the shower after, and Even changed my sweatpants cause the diaper was not able to hold all the poop.

Reactions: ABDLBoy and DiaperArch
I remember my first messy accident. I think I was about 14 and was watching a tv show at night with my two younger sisters. We were all diapered by mom and having fun time, and I suddenly had an urge and just let go in my diapers. I was so embarrassed, my sister accused me of farting, but mom was comforting, knew what I did and took me to my bedroom to clean me up and rediaper me. I don't think that ever happened again until years later after I left home and started wearing diapers again for fun. Sometimes I messed myself on purpose and loved the feeling of messing.

Reactions: Ashton84
well i don't like messing all too often i prefer to pee myself when diapered but i had a few messy diapers. i remember 1 time i was maybe 6 or 7 and i had a fever and my parents decided let me stay diapered because i had a case of the runs. unfortunately the runs were a result of a mild case of food poisoning i got from some chips from McDonalds, they had me stay in bed for the fever though.

never eat the chips/fries if they look a little green. so that's probably my worst messing experience because of the stomach cramps and sweats from food poisoning

years ago I had to fart while I was doing the dishes. I just let it out and after the gas came loads of soft poop. Big surprise.

Reactions: DiaperArch
I can not stop myself from messing myself.
I had two poopy diapers today.

Reactions: Ghg789987 and DiaperArch
DiaperArch said:
Having a little space play, I cannot stay in that mind thrame for long annoyingly but it is nice whilst it latest. Anyway, I had a play and wet myself, whilst doing so I farted and get playing. Once I was finished and went to change my nappy I noticed it was a little messy as well. I did not feel anything apart from pee. So yeah, my first official messy accident :)
Happened to me for the first time the other day. Waiting for the bus and just couldn't hold it so I pooped in my diaper. I was a little shocked I had done it but it actually felt really good. I was curious about what it would be like and to be honest I liked it enough to do it again.

Reactions: DiaperArch and KittyMerriweather
I was fourteen and had a weird thing for holding in my poop. I held it for 4 days straight at summer camp. Was so painful, I just let it all out in my pants. They hardly had room, all solid (my favorite way to go now, btw) I wore pull-ups the rest of the time there, didn't have an accident but loved the way all of it felt. The embarrassment of loading your pants, and the warmth 😊. Liked diapers ever since. Wear damn near 247 now.

Reactions: jessraven, KyteFasnir and sinceiwassmall
This legit just happened to me! I needed to poop but I held it because I was filling up my water pitcher. It didn’t seem too urgent. I filled the water pitcher, bent over to put it in the fridge - and that was it 😬 a loud fart and then Niagara Falls of poop. I fast walked to the bathroom as it kept coming out, but by the time I get there I was basically finished. 🫣 I can’t tell you the fear in my heart! My husband knows I wear and pee diapers, but he’s never seen me or know man me to be in a messy one. Most terrifying fifty minutes of my life! (About 25 to clean up and 25 to shower) new fear unlocked lol

It's morning and that means a wet and now messy diaper for me, this morning is an Attends Premier diaper. This is not a messy accident though but rather a "purposeful poopie" in my diaper.

My bowel accidents are messy and it is due to medication side-effects, which make bowel incontinence worse.

Back