Messing

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the longest time, I never pooped my diaper because I knew the smell would be a factor and that people would usually be around the place. Once I got my own place, I recently got the curiosity to give it a try. I kneeled down and had to push, but I filled it right up soon enough and I loved the feeling... at least for a few minutes before the smell showed up.

If I have make poopy pants my favorite position is squatting just like a toddler would. My favorite time to poop though is in bed lying down. It's pretty hard to go that way so the best way for that to happen is to wait until I really have to go and just let it go naturally.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Similar to most people posting before me, I generally need to squat down (somewhat similar to a position when you're on a toilet) in order to go.

Well had an oops moment this afternoon :sad: went for a pee and as I just got going so did the poop and I couldn’t stop so it was clean underpants time :frown:

Favorite place is sitting on the toilet, but sometimes that just doesn't happen. Second favorite is to be standing up and walking (with a diaper on). Least favorite is to be in bed and wake up messy the next morning and have to change a messy/smelly diaper before I take a shower.

Last edited:
Dealing with incontinence mainly bladder but bowel at times too I just let nature take its course. I really never have to push to get it going but rather to finish. Position doesn’t matter. I can be sitting, standing, walking, driving, sleeping. Doesn’t matter. Now with being something I can’t control I don’t love it. But it’s getting easier to deal with. The smell is the hardest part. Clean up is just annoying but it’s not hard.

My favorite position to mess is standing. If it is a large mess, I will sometimes pull the leg guards out and make extra room in the seat of my diaper.

I almost always mess standing up with my knees slightly bent or standing but bent over holding onto something; usually just have to give a little push and it all comes out.

Oddly enough with me I seem to have way worse gas than what it smells like when I actually poop (unless I've got something in my systems messing my digestive system up), but as long as it's not super loose I love messing in my diapers, it doesn't seem like a true "babyish" experience to just wet.

But of course the cleanup can absolutely suck.

I could be walking or sitting, and laying in bed I just let it come out naturally. Clean up never bothered me. a hot shower then into a nice hot bubble bath to get out all my wrinkles (lol) . I am getting old, but my love of diapers will never dwindle.

BabyTyrant said:
Oddly enough with me I seem to have way worse gas than what it smells like when I actually poop (unless I've got something in my systems messing my digestive system up), but as long as it's not super loose I love messing in my diapers, it doesn't seem like a true "babyish" experience to just wet.

But of course the cleanup can absolutely suck.

clean up is why i try to refrain

- - - Updated - - -

Evahasgone2 said:
I could be walking or sitting, and laying in bed I just let it come out naturally. Clean up never bothered me. a hot shower then into a nice hot bubble bath to get out all my wrinkles (lol) . I am getting old, but my love of diapers will never dwindle.

I only have a walk in shower

Well I have the occasional messing accident and even just taking a long hot shower will not only help you clean up the mess, but it feels pretty good. The bath is nice but optional.

Usually standing or kneeling are the positions I prefer, but I've experimented with squatting and laying on my stomach before.

Lying in my bed on my stomach, legs apart in a v position. You can watch the diaper become inflated as well. If I’m in bed with my partner, she always notices and once she didn’t realise and put her hand on my butt and smooshed it everywhere! Whoops!

I enjoy loading my diaper whenever I need to. I make sure not to involve anyone else in my action. The best time is walking around outside before you get into you car and drive home. To make me have an uncontrollable BM I insert caramel candy (4) then with in the hour I cannot hold it and have to let it go If I am in a store I will leave. The urge is so that you cannot hold it at all and once you think it is ok... Its lets out fully. I have enjoyed being in public and letting it all go. I Prefer walking and it working out of me. No pushing, squatting, no bending over. Just let it flow as if nothing is happening. That I think is the best way.

I have always messed my diapers but by myself, I knew I liked doing it, but out of respect for others I kept it private, I lived alone so in the mornings I had all the time in the world.
When I met my girlfriend and we got close I told her my diaper secret, she was cool with and as time went on we got closer and closer. At first I would just be diapered around her, she would go about her daily routine and there was no dynamic that involved us and diapers / little stuff. Overtime she became more and more of a care taker, she actually admitted that she liked seeing (in her words) "my cute butt" and she liked the cuddling.
Towards the end of August (or maybe it was labor day weekend) she was spending the night over, and she got me ready for bed, she put me in my batman union suit pj's, and we just melted with each other, the next morning when we woke up I went about my morning routine, 2 cups of coffee later sitting in the living room with her I felt nature call very suddenly, I got up pretty fast and was headed towards the bathroom, at the same time she asked what I was doing, so I told her number 2 was calling, she said "and..." I was like well I'm going to the toilet, she didn't agree with my decision and said I was diapered and suggested that I use them.
Well I did and was very red in the face, I got cuddled for being good and then told to jump in the shower and get cleaned up, when I got out of the shower she was waiting for me in the bedroom with a new diaper already spread out on the bed and waiting for me.
That was her way of saying it was ok to use them, now I just go if I got to go, she even changes me now and doesn't mind the whole thing, I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I gotta have a bath tub, Just don't feel right without it.

Unless you're bowel incontinent I can't see making the mess and having to clean it up while enduring the smell. To each his own.

I like to try messing in a number of different positions, whichever I feel like doing when I’m having some baby time and need to go. Since I’ve got an apartment to myself I can pretty much go anywhere. I never do it away from home though.

My favourite positions to mess are on all-4s, standing up and squatting slightly, or sitting on a chair at a table. That last one makes me feel like I’m in a high chair, and normally requires me to lean forward, bracing myself with my arms.

I occasionally try it lying on my back, but being a guy and also tending to pee at the same time I push, I always worry about leaks so only do it on a waterproof surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back