Me in my diapered sissy outfit!

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I finally had the courage to post a pic of myself in a diaper and a dress! I hope you like it. I also had a pair of thigh-high socks on in this pic, but the mirror didn't show those. Sorry about that.
Very sweet! X

Reactions: DiaperedBondageBoy
my outfit

Attachments

• 20230501_200249.jpg
    20230501_200249.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 66129, OnePiece, Chrissie and 3 others
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I want to try those, but they're so expensive. White diapers go pretty well with pink dresses too, though.
like to wet and feel feminine. I like being a switch.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020, Shannon1024 and LucyMarie
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I finally had the courage to post a pic of myself in a diaper and a dress! I hope you like it. I also had a pair of thigh-high socks on in this pic, but the mirror didn't show those. Sorry about that.
So pretty and sweet honey mmmmmm kissykissy 😘😘😘

NKY2020 said:
So pretty and sweet honey mmmmmm kissykissy 😘😘😘
Aww, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020
You look so pretty! Docile and sweet for your mommy, although she may change you into a pink diaper.

• Love
depta99 said:
You look so pretty! Docile and sweet for your mommy, although she may change you into a pink diaper.
I would love for her to change me into a pink diaper! I'd get pink diapers if they weren't so expensive.

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Funnily enough, one of the things I fantasize about doing with a future mommy if I ever have one is going out on a date while I'm wearing a frilly dress with a diaper underneath and she's wearing a snazzy suit, preferably also with a diaper underneath.
Love your fantasy! Closest I came to that was my ex and I going to a double feature at the drive-in a few times.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
OriginalWetone said:
Love your fantasy! Closest I came to that was my ex and I going to a double feature at the drive-in a few times.
That sounds fun too!

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I would love for her to change me into a pink diaper! I'd get pink diapers if they weren't so expensive.

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
That's OK, the white diapers go with pink too :) It's a beautiful picture!!

depta99 said:
That's OK, the white diapers go with pink too :) It's a beautiful picture!!
Thanks. I just hope I’ll have a mommy someday who thinis I look cute in the outfit.

Back