DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I finally had the courage to post a pic of myself in a diaper and a dress! I hope you like it. I also had a pair of thigh-high socks on in this pic, but the mirror didn't show those. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• 1709743503705.jpeg
    1709743503705.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: beard, mistykitty, Jorelaxed and 25 others
Looking good!! 🎀

Reactions: mistykitty, Deleted member 79251 and DiaperedBondageBoy
very nice

Reactions: DiaperedBondageBoy
puravidadip said:
Looking good!! 🎀
plasticpants10 said:
very nice

Thanks. I just hope there’s a mommy out there who will think so someday.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Shannon1024 and puravidadip
Very cute!

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Thanks. I just hope there’s a mommy out there who will think so someday.
like the outfit as well as the folded diaper. Pantyhose always aa plus.

that's such a cute dress! you look great! where did you get it?

also thigh high socks are the best! i'd like to see more made for plus size people so i could actually find some pairs that fit!

Last edited:
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I finally had the courage to post a pic of myself in a diaper and a dress! I hope you like it. I also had a pair of thigh-high socks on in this pic, but the mirror didn't show those. Sorry about that.
Cute dress.

PaddedPonyboy said:
that's such a cute dress! you look great! where did you get it?

also thigh high socks are the best! i'd like to see more made for plus size people so i could actually find some pairs that fit!

I ordered it on Amazon! It was actually made specifically for sissy boys like me.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020 and maxgood
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Well done!

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I ordered it on Amazon! It was actually made specifically for sissy boys like me.
ve your sissy dress with diaper, willing to go out to lunch together?

Looks gorgeous DBB. I would love to see that nappy covered with some pink support. Panties and hose would set it all off.

Reactions: maxgood and DiaperedBondageBoy
That looks great!

Pantyslave said:
That looks great!
like to have a pair of those silky panties.I like staining them and washing every 2 weeks,

Fireball44 said:
ve your sissy dress with diaper, willing to go out to lunch together?
Funnily enough, one of the things I fantasize about doing with a future mommy if I ever have one is going out on a date while I'm wearing a frilly dress with a diaper underneath and she's wearing a snazzy suit, preferably also with a diaper underneath.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone
I like your outfit! Very nice, now you need a Rearz Princess Pink or Lil Bella diaper to go with your pretty pink dress❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 79251
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Funnily enough, one of the things I fantasize about doing with a future mommy if I ever have one is going out on a date while I'm wearing a frilly dress with a diaper underneath and she's wearing a snazzy suit, preferably also with a diaper underneath.
Hi

maxgood said:
I like your outfit! Very nice, now you need a Rearz Princess Pink or Lil Bella diaper to go with your pretty pink dress❤️
I want to try those, but they're so expensive. White diapers go pretty well with pink dresses too, though.

You look lovely

BabyLouise said:
You look lovely
Aww, thanks! I hope I'll meet a woman IRL who will think so!

Reactions: NKY2020
Back