Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  • Love
Reactions: denimchicken and Mas16210
McDonalds support terrible regimes and events, including FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, so they can lick my feet, they aren't getting my money.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker and DiaperB26
I know the workers hated that, but I think it's a fantastic idea.

Bearcatz said:
I know the workers hated that, but I think it's a fantastic idea.
Workers are probably tired of all the drama from the ebay neckbeards assaulting them, wasting food, and stabbing each other trying to get rich flipping 25 cent kid's toys and a cardboard box. 🙄

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Workers are probably tired of all the drama from the ebay neckbeards assaulting them, wasting food, and stabbing each other to get rich off 25 cent kid's toys and a cardboard box. 🙄
I don't know if you're old enough to remember the "teeny beany babies". Even at single digits years old, I could tell that was a complete shit show :D

I really haven't paid any attention to this, but it can't be worse than teeny beany babies or monopoly.

At a time when you can easily spend almost $20 on a single meal there, I guess they have to get creative to keep people coming back. I generally avoid Mickey D's unless I'm road-tripping and my kids are in the car.

At least they got rid of those bizarre four-eyed toys. I'm ok with weird, but not when it's just for weirdness' sake.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Cottontail said:
At least they got rid of those bizarre four-eyed toys.
Those were really weird...

This is the only one that had me double take. Like, is that Mimicku in a Mcnugget kangaroo's pouch that's surfing...? I guess not.
1701640518919.png

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and LittleAndAlone
Damn you all. I want McD nuggies and fries now.

• Haha
Reactions: oldskool and DinoFrant
Bearcatz said:
This is the only one that had me double take. Like, is that Mimicku in a Mcnugget kangaroo's pouch that's surfing...? I guess not.
Oh what? The little guy has four eyes. I guess these must be by that same marketing company.

But yeah, it does look a little like Mimikyu surfing in a baby booty. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Oh what? The little guy has four eyes. I guess these must be by that same marketing company.

But yeah, it does look a little like Mimikyu surfing in a baby booty. :ROFLMAO:
Mimikyu in one of those tiny SMB3 goomba boots. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
Hey, McSuperGranNugget's got "4 eyes" too.

1701641358509.png

That name's too long, let's call her Thelma Harper
1701641440061.png

• Haha
Reactions: oldskool and Tomtomthedl
This looks like munch material of you ask me.

Let's all get in an SUV/minivan and go to the McDonald's for a bunch of kids meals.

• Haha
Reactions: oldskool, Sealander and LittleAndAlone
Bearcatz said:
I really haven't paid any attention to this, but it can't be worse than teeny beany babies or monopoly.
I remember the monopoly games. I never saved any of those peel-offs. The only peeI-off tabs I was intetested in were the free food tabs, lol.

Reactions: oldskool
DiaperedCherub said:
The only peeI-off tabs I was intetested in were the free food tabs, lol.
Yea, I think the most realistic thing you could win was a free small soda on that.

There was some YT video about a guy that scammed that game. I think it was a good watch

Bearcatz said:
Yea, I think the most realistic thing you could win was a free small soda on that.

There was some YT video about a guy that scammed that game. I think it was a good watch
Yea they were never anything big. Free fries, hamberger, drinks. I wasnt ever interested in anything else. I remember people asking for my peel-off tabs though. "I'm only missing 1 tab to get a monoply" I was told by several people. "Yea, and so are about a thousand other pleople" would be my ususal reply, lol.

I think the winners were all inside jobs lol.

I don't know what nugget buddies are. They aren't cute or childish. I want a upsized happy meal with actual kids themes. Can we do this with like Pokemon or Bluey or Mickey or Paw Patrol or something with games and stuff on the box?

Authenticity matters. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool, denimchicken and DiaperedCherub
I had no idea this was a thing!!! I think it’s Awsome lol

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 76595
I really don't do fast food it's made me sick before. Interesting idea though.

Back