Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm married my wife knows and accepts my little side she has changed me once... she was very supportive she has some things she likes as well like being a babyfur or just a regular furrie she also likes pet play, I talked to her about how I feel little sometimes and want to be in littlespace she says I dknt say anything then she tells me that I dont try and participate in her kinks and we honestly havent done any of her stuff I'm trying to save money to get her some things but as is we only have diapers for me that insurance pays for and it sure sucks. I want her to participate more to be the mommy I know she can be. I need to participate more with her stuff but we just got stable after the hurricane in texas where I lost the house and moved to New Mexico. So we dknt have alot and we have a 3 yo and a 5yo both girls. My diapers leak constantly lol still trying to figure how to get better diapers from my insurance company. Well nice to meet yall I'm Danny.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Have u checked to see if ur insurance will pay for betterdry diapers? Very good diaper!!

I'll have to try I'm waiting for a new case worker

Dannyboy said:
I'm married my wife knows and accepts my little side she has changed me once... she was very supportive she has some things she likes as well like being a babyfur or just a regular furrie she also likes pet play, I talked to her about how I feel little sometimes and want to be in littlespace she says I dknt say anything then she tells me that I dont try and participate in her kinks and we honestly havent done any of her stuff I'm trying to save money to get her some things but as is we only have diapers for me that insurance pays for and it sure sucks. I want her to participate more to be the mommy I know she can be. I need to participate more with her stuff but we just got stable after the hurricane in texas where I lost the house and moved to New Mexico. So we dknt have alot and we have a 3 yo and a 5yo both girls. My diapers leak constantly lol still trying to figure how to get better diapers from my insurance company. Well nice to meet yall I'm Danny.

Those must be your kids in the photo?

Calico said:
Those must be your kids in the photo?
Yes sir.

Dannyboy said:
Yes sir.

those are my kiddos

Status