Major League Baseball Thread

Ugh. Is it late September yet?

I follow Korean baseball because of my fiancee. But Connors wit football (soccer). It's a little bit boring...

Reactions: hanzertas
DiaperedMoo said:
Ugh. Is it late September yet?
I was gonna ask the same thing since my team (Yankees) isn't doing as good lately.

Not sure how I missed this earlier in the season LOL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was originally an Orioles fan. I went to a game at Camden Yards in Cal Ripken Jr.'s final season. When the Nationals came to Washington from Montreal my family and I switched allegiances to them. I attended a few games at RFK Stadium before they moved into Nationals Park.

Since I’m from Minnesota, I am obviously a Twins fan! AL Central should be pretty competitive this year!

Saw my Giants win in Philly tonight! Will have to post a pic when I get home.

EzY1TFCXMAAl8bq.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
White Sox fan from Chicago, A’s are my secondary team.

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites and hanzertas
Yankees finally got a win yesterday after they beat the Braves 3-1. Taillon did pretty good on the mound.

hanzertas said:
Not sure how I missed this earlier in the season LOL

Beautiful kitty!!

My Cubs are getting destroyed by the Braves tonight 10-0 and are 10-13 overall

• Wow
Love2PeeinGoodnites said:
My Cubs are getting destroyed by the Braves tonight 10-0 and are 10-13 overall
My Yankees still aren't doing so well, especially with Gary Sanchez behind the plate. Despite that we've been doing alright with Kyle Higashioka whenever he is catching. So I feel you on that man.

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
My Cubs lost a heartbreaker today 13-12 to the Reds😭

MailCat581 said:
Walk-off HR?
Not really. It was a walk off single from Castellanos.

Also, I'm glad that the Yankees are finally .500 again after the series win against the Tigers. Except now the team has to face the Astros for the first time since the 2019 ALCS. :(

Littlerobbydubbs said:
Since I’m from Minnesota, I am obviously a Twins fan! AL Central should be pretty competitive this year!
One would think, but the last time I checked there is only 2 teams 0.500 or better.

Also

I don't care which teams are playing, but to me yesterday was a great day. I was working in the garden and listening to a nice pitching duel while I prepped 4 boxes to plant tomatoes and chili pepper plants.

Yet another NO HITTER. That's four this year so far. Orioles are sorta my secondary team, good for them. First full no-hitter by a single pitcher since 1969 for the franchise.

hanzertas said:

Yet another NO HITTER. That's four this year so far. Orioles are sorta my secondary team, good for them. First full no-hitter by a single pitcher since 1969 for the franchise.
4 no-hitters all within the first two months? That's pretty special, especially when the first one came from the Padres with Joe Musgrove on the mound this year.

PhilanderNita said:
4 no-hitters all within the first two months? That's pretty special, especially when the first one came from the Padres with Joe Musgrove on the mound this year.
That is nuts sometimes you don’t even see 4 no hitters in one season

Back