Major League Baseball Thread

I try to keep up with the MLB. Last year I was more loosely invested though. Go Jays!

Reactions: hanzertas
Yes, Iā€™m a huge baseball fan I am a Cubs fan Sammy Sosa was my hero way back when I also like the Dā€™Backs and Mariners I am always down to talk baseball whenever I can

Reactions: Kirisin and hanzertas
I almost forgot Go Smokies (AA Affiliate) of the Cubs I love being 15 minutes away a Minor League team

Reactions: Kirisin, Mapboy and hanzertas
Love2PeeinGoodnites said:
Yes, Iā€™m a huge baseball fan I am a Cubs fan Sammy Sosa was my hero way back when I also like the Dā€™Backs and Mariners I am always down to talk baseball whenever I can
Awesome! Hopefully we can keep this thread going a little bit throughout the season. Sammy Sosa was my all-time favorite player growing up. I had two big posters and a bunch of Cubs stuff in my childhood bedroom despite being a life-long Giants fan growing up in Northern California. Cool that you are by a AA team, such a fun experience, I used to go to Stockton Ports (Single A of Oakland) games all the time.

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
Yes! Iā€™ve been a life long Indians fan and was lucky enough to beat John Adamā€™s drum a few years ago. It turns out he is a super nice guy!

• Love
Reactions: egor and hanzertas
Angels!

Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers.

Sounds like we have quite a few teams represented. All the fun starts Thursday! Got my fantasy draft Wednesday night. I'll probably post updates and videos from time to time on big moments.

Go Cleveland!!!!!!!

Reactions: nezquic66
Anyone want to go on record to call the division winners?

Subtlerustle said:
Anyone want to go on record to call the division winners?
Hehe sure I'll go. I used to do it as a Facebook post when I still went on there.

NL West: Dodgers
NL Central: Cardinals
NL East: Braves
Wild Cards: Padres/Mets

AL West: Astros
AL Central: Twins
AL East: Yankees
Wild Cards: Rays/White Sox

NL Wild Card Round: Mets over Padres
AL Wild Card Round: White Sox over Rays

NL Divisional: Dodgers over Mets, Braves over Cardinals
AL Divisional: Yankees over Twins, White Sox over Astros

AL Championship: Yankees over White Sox
NL Championship: Braves get revenge over Dodgers

World Series: Braves over Yankees

NL MVP: Ronald Acuna Jr, Braves
AL MVP: Mike Trout, Angels

AL Cy Young: Gerritt Cole, Yankees
NL Cy Young: Kevin Gausman, Giants (Ok I had to throw a homer pick in there)

Reactions: Kirisin and XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
Growing up in New Jersey I watched Mantel and Marris play along with the other greats on that team. Both the Giants and the Dodgers were still in New York. It was one of those golden ages of baseball. I was a little kid and when I'd play outside in the summer, walking by my neighbors houses, I could hear the baseball games coming from their radios playing through open screened windows. Fond memories for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Kirisin, egor and hanzertas
Last edited:
Reactions: nezquic66, pampers47 and XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
Watched my Jays win so Iā€™m a happy guy.
@hanzertas like your picks except the wildcards. Insert Jays over Whitesox and for the NL I canā€™t back the Mets. They always find ways to lose. Insert Brewers.

Love2PeeinGoodnites said:
My Cubs lost their opener to Pittsburgh šŸ˜­
Wanted to post more in the thread last night but the Giants were up 6-1 in the eighth inning and lost 8-7 and I stayed up until 2 am just to see them lose so I'm still angry :confused:

Back