babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
IMG_2023-6-17-185401.png

I spent two days working in the garden, cutting back weeds and removing old junk and each day I was exhausted but my dream kept me going and today I removed the concrete blocks and the old rotten wood and I put weed blocking fabric down,
Weighted it down and put my tent up, until I can afford a camping mattress I’m using a yoga mat but I’m happy. I’ll put up solar fairy lights, I got a blanket and a comfy pillow and I will enjoy being outdoors

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, LaLoneDigi and Tenawearer
Warm enough here to sleep in a tent outside, however there are also loads of mosquitoes here searching for my blood.....😡😡😡

Reactions: PaddedRita
Tenawearer said:
Warm enough here to sleep in a tent outside, however there are also loads of mosquitoes here searching for my blood.....😡😡😡

I got a similar problem but I get bitten indoors or outdoors so I can’t win lol 😝

Reactions: PaddedRita
babyraggydolls That look like it could be so much fun !! Bring back fond memoirs of Abbie myself camping in Rocky Mountains a few yrs ago !
Thank you so much for posting this !! 🥰

Rita said:
babyraggydolls That look like it could be so much fun !! Bring back fond memoirs of Abbie myself camping in Rocky Mountains a few yrs ago !
Thank you so much for posting this !! 🥰

Glad you like my post. I’ve put down a blanket today to make it a bit more comfortable and I love it here outdoors and I might go camping elsewhere in the future. I don’t have much space but I got an outdoor container so I could store an extra tent if I decide to get a proper sized camping tent and may use it for the winter

I just love the outdoors

Back