Luvs/Pampers Fragrance, 80s baby, Chemist turned Perfumist

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an FYI for anyone who found Gucci Guilty Intense to be a slightly similar scent (definitely not exact) that was the best we have atm. The scent has been discontinued. There are still bottles to be found on the net (I bought 8 75ml bottles of the EDP) but they will eventually get harder to find and likely get more expensive as time goes on.

As a sideline, anyone try the new scent they replaced it with? I know the base notes are similar but from reviews I have watched the scent is definitely different.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ArchtopK said:
Perfume does not last once exposed to air. Yes, I have tried buying sealed packs, alas, no scent remains.
As someone who is a vintage 70s Pampers baby diapers collector, DL fetishist, and enthusiast, I can testify to the fact that 40-50 year old baby diapers lose that heavenly perfume scent no matter how well they were originally factory packaged (box vs bag, etc).

However, an interesting thing happened to me when I moved to South Korea 8 years ago. In fear of having my vintage diapers opened and searched by the airport TSA or scanner folks who rummage through your luggage when they see something questionable in the X-ray scanner, I decided to have my vintage 70s Pampers shipped via sea freight (i.e., it traveled by ship instead of air due to the cheaper cost), along with the rest of the luggage that me and my wife could not carry on the plane.

Okay, so we got to S. Korea in like 12-15 hours or so by flight, but our packed luggage took another month to reach S. Korea by sea and then our stuff sat in customs here in S. Korea for another month while they checked all the paperwork or stuff. My wife didn't mind, but it was agonizing to me not to be able to wear or touch or play with any diapers at all for over 2 months (the TMI truth of the matter is that I'm a "3-4 times a week" kinda guy when it comes to pleasuring myself...)! Well, my 70s Pampers were sealed away in air-tight plastic bags for that whole time that they moved from the States to S. Korea.

So what did I pleasantly discover when I finally unsealed that plastic bag of vintage 70s Pampers? A most wonderful plastic-y, vinyl-ish, faint original Pampers smell!!! I don't know if it was produced from the materials that 70s era Pampers were made of (fluff wood pulp padding, rayon topsheet, and polyethylene (PE) film plastic outer shell) or if it was from trace amounts of the perfume in them, or a combo of both, but either way, I was sniffing my diapers for days until it finally dissipated to the point that I couldn't detect it any more.

But for a brief few days, I had most of that addicting scent back in my vintage 70s era Pampers diapers and I was in heaven!!!

I share all of this to say, if you can find an unopened box or preferably poly bag of vintage Pampers or even Luvs on eBay for a reasonable price, then if you subject them to perhaps a little bit of additional airtight conditions for an extended period of time (mine were stored away for 2 months), you might be able to draw out any fragrance that is left from when they were originally produce 40 or so years ago. I'm thinking the boat might not have climate controlled our luggage for the whole time, so maybe the combination of 30 days of moist sea air, along with periods of conditioned air from time to time somehow caused my vintage Pampers to reconstitute their original "dried-up" diaper scent...?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk, WillFord384, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Oh, I forgot to add, I heard that Ban Powder Fresh roll-on antiperspirant/deodorant has a nice babyish diaper scent that is very reminiscent of the Pampers/Luvs smell that we are all obsessing over. I think someone on this forum also mentioned it.

I am someone who not only vividly remembers this diaper scent, but also longs for this diaper scent, plus I surprisingly smelled it again about 8 years ago in my vintage Pampers diapers (read my post above). I am set to run out of my brand of D/O soon so when I do, I will buy Ban and let you all know what I think.

48646_Ban_Website_Assets-productImages_Roll-ON_PowderFresh-FOP.png

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, ArchtopK and BobbiSueEllen
stiletos said:
As an FYI for anyone who found Gucci Guilty Intense to be a slightly similar scent (definitely not exact) that was the best we have atm. The scent has been discontinued. There are still bottles to be found on the net (I bought 8 75ml bottles of the EDP) but they will eventually get harder to find and likely get more expensive as time goes on.

As a sideline, anyone try the new scent they replaced it with? I know the base notes are similar but from reviews I have watched the scent is definitely different.
Is the perfume still Gucci Guilty with a different scent or was it completely discontinued. I noticed a while back theres one for men and women. Was the diaperish scent the womens or mens? Or both for that matter?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
This thread deserves resurrection

jellyjigger said:
Whatever luvs used in the 90s and early 2000s (possibly late 80s too?) is worth duplicating in my opinion in addition to Pampers scent from the same era. Am I correct in thinking Sweet Dream #18 is early 80s, laste 70s Pampers scent then? I was previously unaware of how many variations there are.

I am sad luvs diminished the scent all these years and apparently that signature scent is now gone - to be replaced with none-other than fake herbal scents like all other products. I can't say I'm surprised as this is what has happened to the wipe fragrances and must be what the consumer trend must show. :(
Here is another confirmation from an ABDL who is addicted to, and old enough to remember, the famous Pampers scent. When I got out of the Army in 2000 I returned from S. Korea to the States and had to live with my parents for a while before I could get my own place. As it turned out, my younger sister was also living at my parents house for some reason that I didn't ask about. And, most important to me was that my younger sister's toddler baby girl was still in 2000 era Luvs diapers with buttery smooth plastics. Yessssss! I wasn't really a buttery smooth plastics kind of guy, but opportunity time arose for me to experiment a bit... 😋

Specifically, since my parents raised us kids on Pampers and Luvs, my sister was also using Luvs on her baby daughter. You know what I found out that I had not know before that time? Those 2000 era Luvs had that Sweet Dream 18 perfume in them!! To every one else in the house those diapers simply made my sister's room where the baby slept smell like a baby nursery should smell. But to me the smell was intoxicating! Addicting! Mind-blowing!

I was on cloud 9 while staying at my parents that year because my sister liked to buy diapers two or three bags at a time and then open them up and store them in a diaper stacker instead of leaving them in the bag. Because of this, the whole half of the house where her and the baby stayed smelled like Sweet Dream 18!! Ahhhh!!! That fragrance was like a drug and I was hopelessly addicted!!!!!

They weren't the diamond-embossed Pampers that I longed for, but I definitely wanted to see how those buttery smooth, heavenly perfumed diapers scored on my "diaper fetish arousal scale" (compared to the diamond-embossed Pampers I prefer, which were NOT available anywhere, and I had NOT discovered eBay yet). It didn't feel right stealing diapers like I used to when we were kids growing up--and this time it would not be from my younger sister--but it would be from my niece! Too much guilt there.. stealing diapers from my niece. So, I did the next best logical thing I could do to get diapers into my hands without looking too suspicious: I became her "diaper uncle!"

I kept my toddler niece supplied with diapers whenever she needed them and at the same time I simply picked up one extra pack for myself! And instead of keeping all of those diapers to "play" with, I simply gave half of the bag away to my younger sister since she needed them anyway. No one was the wiser since my sister kept all of her diapers opened and stacked in that diaper stacker; no one was counting diapers!! On the contrary, there were diapers spilling out of the diaper stacker, on the floor, on the changing table, and all over the room!! (my younger sister was a slob and kept a messy room)

As it turned out, because of the famous diaper perfume we all love, I ended up enjoying "playing" with buttery smooth plastic diapers where I would normally have rejected them in favor of diamond-embossed plastics. They were not too bad; I was pleasantly aroused and was able to keep my "diaper fetish needs" satisfied for the time being. Surprise, surprise, surprise! (as Gomer Pyle used to say)

These are the Luvs baby diapers I seem to recall she was using at the time (they may have had Barney on them I think). One of the photos below is a Luvs and a Pampers side by side. I have seen these Luvs on eBay from time to time for reasonable prices if anyone is interested:

Luvs59.jpgLuvs60.jpg
Luvs58.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384, Deleted member 56273 and saltheturtle69
70sPampers said:
Here is another confirmation from an ABDL who is addicted to, and old enough to remember, the famous Pampers scent. When I got out of the Army in 2000 I returned from S. Korea to the States and had to live with my parents for a while before I could get my own place. As it turned out, my younger sister was also living at my parents house for some reason that I didn't ask about. And, most important to me was that my younger sister's toddler baby girl was still in 2000 era Luvs diapers with buttery smooth plastics. Yessssss! I wasn't really a buttery smooth plastics kind of guy, but opportunity time arose for me to experiment a bit... 😋

Specifically, since my parents raised us kids on Pampers and Luvs, my sister was also using Luvs on her baby daughter. You know what I found out that I had not know before that time? Those 2000 era Luvs had that Sweet Dream 18 perfume in them!! To every one else in the house those diapers simply made my sister's room where the baby slept smell like a baby nursery should smell. But to me the smell was intoxicating! Addicting! Mind-blowing!

I was on cloud 9 while staying at my parents that year because my sister liked to buy diapers two or three bags at a time and then open them up and store them in a diaper stacker instead of leaving them in the bag. Because of this, the whole half of the house where her and the baby stayed smelled like Sweet Dream 18!! Ahhhh!!! That fragrance was like a drug and I was hopelessly addicted!!!!!

They weren't the diamond-embossed Pampers that I longed for, but I definitely wanted to see how those buttery smooth, heavenly perfumed diapers scored on my "diaper fetish arousal scale" (compared to the diamond-embossed Pampers I prefer, which were NOT available anywhere, and I had NOT discovered eBay yet). It didn't feel right stealing diapers like I used to when we were kids growing up--and this time it would not be from my younger sister--but it would be from my niece! Too much guilt there.. stealing diapers from my niece. So, I did the next best logical thing I could do to get diapers into my hands without looking too suspicious: I became her "diaper uncle!"

I kept my toddler niece supplied with diapers whenever she needed them and at the same time I simply picked up one extra pack for myself! And instead of keeping all of those diapers to "play" with, I simply gave half of the bag away to my younger sister since she needed them anyway. No one was the wiser since my sister kept all of her diapers opened and stacked in that diaper stacker; no one was counting diapers!! On the contrary, there were diapers spilling out of the diaper stacker, on the floor, on the changing table, and all over the room!! (my younger sister was a slob and kept a messy room)

As it turned out, because of the famous diaper perfume we all love, I ended up enjoying "playing" with buttery smooth plastic diapers where I would normally have rejected them in favor of diamond-embossed plastics. They were not too bad; I was pleasantly aroused and was able to keep my "diaper fetish needs" satisfied for the time being. Surprise, surprise, surprise! (as Gomer Pyle used to say)

These are the Luvs baby diapers I seem to recall she was using at the time (they may have had Barney on them I think). One of the photos below is a Luvs and a Pampers side by side. I have seen these Luvs on eBay from time to time for reasonable prices if anyone is interested:

View attachment 68551View attachment 68552
View attachment 68550
I started a thread asking about the 2000 luvs scent. Have you found anything thats similar to it?

70sPampers said:

View attachment 68551View attachment 68552
View attachment 68550

P&G calls the Sweet Dreams 18 fragrance "Baby Fresh".

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
> P&G calls the Sweet Dreams 18 fragrance "Baby Fresh". < Can you cite references?
According to what i could find, this fragrance was part of a totally separate fragrance division that was formed well after the Pampers scent had come and gone. - 2015 actually. Those patents were related to work done in a division of P&G (Prestege Fragrance) that was sold to Coty a few years ago.

Are todays Pampers fragranced? Are any for that matter. The diaper aisles today seem to have very little diaper aroma. I know a lot of it may be due to todays kids being allergy and sensitive overloaded....so a lot of things are unscented now.....I seem to remember the diaper aisle especially Toy r Us where it was amazingly overwhelming. I remember working there for a summer back in the late 80s as a teen. I would always have to do a pass through the diaper aisle at least once a shift. My friend Eric who worked there was in charge of stocking the diapers. I remember asking him about the aroma . He said he was so used to it that it didnt phase him. I so deep down wished I worked in the aisle but then I wouldve gotten so used to it. I secretly liking diapers at the time wouldve drove myself nuts anyways handling and packing all the diaper bundles. So it was probably best I didnt cover that aisle.

MikeDJ said:
Are todays Pampers fragranced? Are any for that matter. The diaper aisles today seem to have very little diaper aroma. I know a lot of it may be due to todays kids being allergy and sensitive overloaded....so a lot of things are unscented now.....I seem to remember the diaper aisle especially Toy r Us where it was amazingly overwhelming. I remember working there for a summer back in the late 80s as a teen. I would always have to do a pass through the diaper aisle at least once a shift. My friend Eric who worked there was in charge of stocking the diapers. I remember asking him about the aroma . He said he was so used to it that it didnt phase him. I so deep down wished I worked in the aisle but then I wouldve gotten so used to it. I secretly liking diapers at the time wouldve drove myself nuts anyways handling and packing all the diaper bundles. So it was probably best I didnt cover that aisle.
Wow! Talk about coincidences! I too worked at Toys-R-Us in the early 90s and indeed the diaper aisle was a wonderful place to hang around! I did work in the stocking department for a while so I did get to stock those wonderful smelling Pampers and Luvs! It was one of my favorite jobs back in the day simply because I got paid to be around disposable diapers all day long, handling the plastic bags full of things I loved (mind you I have never preferred the butter smooth plastics of 90s era Pampers and Luvs, but at least the perfume scent was the same as the fanfolds that featured diamond embossing, the ones that are my true love).

Just wanted to add some extra anecdotal data:

I worked at a hardware store that stocked door buzzers wrapped in what I assume was a vinyl clingwrap. The door buzzers presumably had been sitting in the back for years, collecting some dust. For whatever reason, that addictive underlying essence was there! I spent a good few minutes trying to figure the source and was obviously surprised that vinyl-wraped brass and aluminum was found to be the source. I'm pretty sure some of that addictive diaper scent undertone is straight-up offgassing pthalates / plasticizers. Makes me want to look into synthetic musks / white musks.

Last edited:
I attempted the Dreft solution in spray bottle and have some comments on its efficacy - here's my version of the recipe to start with:
- 1/4 spray bottle of Dreft scent beads
- Rest of bottle filled with roughly 50% aqueous ethanol solution (1:1 mix of high proof everclear/neutral grain spirits and tap water)
- Shaken, not stirred

Results at 1 spray per diaper had primarily floral notes. When smelled very closely, the floral notes gave way to a particular "soapiness" that's hard to avoid when you concentrate rose notes. Specifically, I think Dreft scent pearls have a lot of extra "top" notes compared to the diaper scent we're going for. I think this is because of how they are meant to be used - the more volatile an aroma compound, the more likely it is that it will be carried away in the wash. Therefore, the more volatile geraniol / rose floral notes need to be boosted in order to give a balanced scent after washing. In our spray application, we're not washing anything, which is why I think the floral notes are overly concentrated.

Results at 4 sprays per diaper resulted in overpowering rose notes that almost made me not want to wear the diapers at all.

I tried adding vanillin to the batch, but it was extremely difficult to balance out the intense rose notes of the Dreft without potentially wasting all my artificial vanilla flavoring.

I keep coming back to the need for a white musk (synthetic musk). I'm currently trying to build a list of white musk aroma compounds commonly used in diapers / personal care products (PCPs). I'll post it here once I feel that it is relatively complete, and I'm definitely interested to hear if anyone else has a similar gut feeling / experience to me?

It's also worth noting that I've never smelled straight white musk before - I'm going solely off of verbal descriptors and inference. I plan to order the top two or three "most likely" white musk chemicals sometime in the next few months once I've identified the candidates.

Reactions: fakename and WillFord384
I have said often, that the trouble with the Pampers scent, is that no one has smelled it for nearly 32 years!
while scent memory can be activated in the presence of the original scent, it is hard to call on scent memory to reproduce that scent.

So, if you were the head of P&G for Pampers, and you had to choose that scent today, how would you go about it?
I say soapy and powdery are the two notes I am looking for. But what soap, and what powder? Musk helps build body into the scent, but does not have the throw, or what perfumers call sillage - You walk into a room and the scent is big and voluminous. Pampers had sillage, lots of it.

I happen to like the smell of Zest soap. I don't know what the perfume notes are in it, but it is very pleasing. They say everyone's idea of "soapy" is different based on the soaps they grew up with. I agree with that.

Just some things to think about.

Reactions: littleArgument
ArchtopK said:
I have said often, that the trouble with the Pampers scent, is that no one has smelled it for nearly 32 years!
while scent memory can be activated in the presence of the original scent, it is hard to call on scent memory to reproduce that scent.

So, if you were the head of P&G for Pampers, and you had to choose that scent today, how would you go about it?
I say soapy and powdery are the two notes I am looking for. But what soap, and what powder? Musk helps build body into the scent, but does not have the throw, or what perfumers call sillage - You walk into a room and the scent is big and voluminous. Pampers had sillage, lots of it.

I happen to like the smell of Zest soap. I don't know what the perfume notes are in it, but it is very pleasing. They say everyone's idea of "soapy" is different based on the soaps they grew up with. I agree with that.

Just some things to think about.
I think you have a good point there - I was exposed to rose-family containing soap products, so I have a bit of a sensitivity to that aspect. I'm also a 90s baby, so that might make for a different goal to begin with. I believe that the notes found in Dreft definitely belong in the end product, but they're missing that softer quality I associate with products I grew up with. I thought it was vanilla for a while, and that probably plays into it, but even vanilla gives way to a sharper / more floral scent in concentration. The scent I'm after is still present as a base in today's pampers, but the rest of the scent profile as been altered. I also was in huggies and luvs at different times, so I'm probably shooting for an average. In an ideal world, I would love to attempt to parametrize the solution so that people could customize from a known palette of options that have been found to be present in baby diapers in general, regardless of timeframe. It would be cool to do this in an open-source manner.

Posted from basenotes.com for simulating JJ baby powder using over the counter perfumes:
"I've explored this rabbit hole. I settled with Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige and Love's Baby Soft. I have the oil and EDT of Teint de Neige, and new and vintage formulations of Baby Soft.

I wear them layered often, and find I like the TdN oil on skin with Baby Soft sprayed on clothing. TdN is a tremendous powder bomb, so just a bit on the crook of my arm give me the balance I like best."

full link https://basenotes.com/threads/j-j-classic-baby-powder-scent.487846/

Diaps said:
View attachment 49624Yeah, the short is I need a Canadian Luvs baby to reply with a placeholder, you get a freebie, maybe 2 people. I need some noses to test with, I was a pampers baby this is what I remember luvs smelling like, very flowery, the vanilla ties it together, it was overwhelmingly flowery before it. But Luvs wasn't my diaper and smells are subjective.

While (if this is anything) it's luvs rather than pampers it's so close, it's a hit on the battleship of #1. Since there had been no previous attempts in any way we didn't even have a way to begin. I am the only person I have ever heard of actually assembling a fragrance. From here I can actually make an attempt on the real mountain.
But, meanwhile, even as Luvs I could keep it to myself where I found it and make a ton of money. OR option 2 tell everyone and become a folk hero AND make a ton of money.

SO,
Just assemble the following
View attachment 49625
Got all that ?

About halfway and 600 dollars in I realized there was no choice, I was halfway up the mountain, to stop was to have nothing and have spent everything. The dust on the tops of some is how hard it was to get stock on all the components, they arrived months between each other.

Having now gotten really close I have somewhere to move from. While this wasn't pampers, after assembling the full fragrance and the smell everywhere in the air, I pulled out a diaper and put powder on it and the room exploded in 80s pampers. I was able to scent a diaper the same way, J and J corn starch Powder, just the right distance and I'm 4 again in the cabin at the lake... It's also how I remembered Luvs, it was pampers like, back when all diapers reeked and the smells blended together on the changing table at the daycare.

This is also where everyone else comes in. This is "sweet dream 18" as referenced in MANY P&G patents
View attachment 49626View attachment 49627
We had been walking right past it, while following a lead from here to a patent months back. I was scrolling in a patent that dated back to 89 that listed a few possible fragrances for use on a diaper top sheet, like 3 components, 7, another with 5, then suddenly THAT. Several fruit extracts, warm milk base? Yeah, that's for a diaper, for babies. That clipping is from a different patent that had a better layout of the fragrance (and full cas#) but obviously the same.

I've been watching for something even this close for many years, I had been also lurking on the perfume boards, a few of you have accounts on more than one. Watching people trying to broach the subject of diapers on a perfume board full of the MOST snobbish people you can imagine, entertainment on it's own. I'm aware of the various fragrances that have pampers like notes to them, this fragrance shares several of the same bits as Amouage gold for men for example, another reason I attempted the assembly. It had all the right parts and I'm hoping it at least gives the Luvs wearers something for all the effort to make it.

I'll sell it either way but if it's not either it has far less draw, just the name alone indicates this was on the way to something and no matter what I have to start in version 2 by upgrading it to modern standards. We don't use so much of Several chemicals anymore, it's known now that several of these ingredients cause rashes in the amounts used in this formulation. At least 2 of them aren't on the FDA GRAS (generally recognized as safe) list anymore.... It shows how old it is. There are substitutions for many of them but smells are subjective. Step one is find a couple of Luvs babies in cheap shipping range for everyone else if it's a go it will be 40 bucks (same for US or Canada) for 4ml of Parfum, 25 percent dilution strength in perfume grade IPM, dozens of scent strips worth. I'm using 1ml of that in 100ml of distilled water as a diaper spray. I'll figure out one of the many payment systems available, preferably one with anonymity. This first run will be limited to about 50-75 people, by simply only having so much...

There is enough in those vials todo it again, but I don't want to start changing this completion, I'll set some of the concentrate aside and go at it again. I want to add way more vanilla, and tweak with some sucrose-vanillins, i think thats the key to pampers, but... One thing at a time.

I really wanted pampers, but even if it's "only" Luvs, a shitton of babies are about to lose their minds....
I am an organic chemist by trade. Can you just buy all those compounds and round bottom flasks and kabuke clips in Canada?? Very cool

Last edited:
Diaps said:
View attachment 49624Yeah, the short is I need a Canadian Luvs baby to reply with a placeholder, you get a freebie, maybe 2 people. I need some noses to test with, I was a pampers baby this is what I remember luvs smelling like, very flowery, the vanilla ties it together, it was overwhelmingly flowery before it. But Luvs wasn't my diaper and smells are subjective.

While (if this is anything) it's luvs rather than pampers it's so close, it's a hit on the battleship of #1. Since there had been no previous attempts in any way we didn't even have a way to begin. I am the only person I have ever heard of actually assembling a fragrance. From here I can actually make an attempt on the real mountain.
But, meanwhile, even as Luvs I could keep it to myself where I found it and make a ton of money. OR option 2 tell everyone and become a folk hero AND make a ton of money.

SO,
Just assemble the following
View attachment 49625
Got all that ?

About halfway and 600 dollars in I realized there was no choice, I was halfway up the mountain, to stop was to have nothing and have spent everything. The dust on the tops of some is how hard it was to get stock on all the components, they arrived months between each other.

Having now gotten really close I have somewhere to move from. While this wasn't pampers, after assembling the full fragrance and the smell everywhere in the air, I pulled out a diaper and put powder on it and the room exploded in 80s pampers. I was able to scent a diaper the same way, J and J corn starch Powder, just the right distance and I'm 4 again in the cabin at the lake... It's also how I remembered Luvs, it was pampers like, back when all diapers reeked and the smells blended together on the changing table at the daycare.

This is also where everyone else comes in. This is "sweet dream 18" as referenced in MANY P&G patents
View attachment 49626View attachment 49627
We had been walking right past it, while following a lead from here to a patent months back. I was scrolling in a patent that dated back to 89 that listed a few possible fragrances for use on a diaper top sheet, like 3 components, 7, another with 5, then suddenly THAT. Several fruit extracts, warm milk base? Yeah, that's for a diaper, for babies. That clipping is from a different patent that had a better layout of the fragrance (and full cas#) but obviously the same.

I've been watching for something even this close for many years, I had been also lurking on the perfume boards, a few of you have accounts on more than one. Watching people trying to broach the subject of diapers on a perfume board full of the MOST snobbish people you can imagine, entertainment on it's own. I'm aware of the various fragrances that have pampers like notes to them, this fragrance shares several of the same bits as Amouage gold for men for example, another reason I attempted the assembly. It had all the right parts and I'm hoping it at least gives the Luvs wearers something for all the effort to make it.

I'll sell it either way but if it's not either it has far less draw, just the name alone indicates this was on the way to something and no matter what I have to start in version 2 by upgrading it to modern standards. We don't use so much of Several chemicals anymore, it's known now that several of these ingredients cause rashes in the amounts used in this formulation. At least 2 of them aren't on the FDA GRAS (generally recognized as safe) list anymore.... It shows how old it is. There are substitutions for many of them but smells are subjective. Step one is find a couple of Luvs babies in cheap shipping range for everyone else if it's a go it will be 40 bucks (same for US or Canada) for 4ml of Parfum, 25 percent dilution strength in perfume grade IPM, dozens of scent strips worth. I'm using 1ml of that in 100ml of distilled water as a diaper spray. I'll figure out one of the many payment systems available, preferably one with anonymity. This first run will be limited to about 50-75 people, by simply only having so much...

There is enough in those vials todo it again, but I don't want to start changing this completion, I'll set some of the concentrate aside and go at it again. I want to add way more vanilla, and tweak with some sucrose-vanillins, i think thats the key to pampers, but... One thing at a time.

I really wanted pampers, but even if it's "only" Luvs, a shitton of babies are about to lose their minds....
Hey Diaps,

Please see transcribed version of those screenshots - I'm going to start grouping these components by function / processing the data to see if I can reveal anything. Figured it might be helpful for your mission to have this in an editable format.

I wonder how many of these elements were added individually, or was this a few existing fragrances that were already somewhat complex unto themselves, then mixed together?

Also, would you please characterize the smell of Galaxolide and let me know what smells most similar to it of the chemicals you've purchased? I'm also curious as to how important you think Galaxolide or the afforementioned grouping of similar smelling chemicals are to the overall scent.

Thanks for taking a financial risk on behalf of our community!

BTW - after you download the file, change the file extension to CSV and google sheets, excel, and pretty much every other modern spreadsheet software will open and display it as a spreadsheet.

Attachments

• Sweet Dreams 18.txt
    2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

here you will find information on musk based scents.

Galaxolide​

A syrup like liquid due to the fact it is mostly found diluted in a solvent. Galaxolide is slightly sweet and floral with a powdery, fresh, clean scent similar to opening a warm tumble dryer or hanging out clean bed sheets.

Last edited:
ArchtopK said:

here you will find information on musk based scents.

Galaxolide​

A syrup like liquid due to the fact it is mostly found diluted in a solvent. Galaxolide is slightly sweet and floral with a powdery, fresh, clean scent similar to opening a warm tumble dryer or hanging out clean bed sheets.
Thank you for pointing this out to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back