Lucid Dreaming the perfect ABDL life

Susbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
"Is it possible to learn that power?" I know it's possible and I REALLY want to master lucid dreaming for the sole reason to dream out the amazing abdl life I imagine every night (without even compensating my real life). It would also greatly help with making the day longer as you can cram more experiences within a day by literally 😴😴😴! Are there any Lucid Dreamers here who can share their experiences and advice on how to learn it?

Reactions: PlastiBrain
I've always had a good imagination and I used to day dream alot which helped with my writing and as such lucid dreaming came to me easy. Best time fir ne was early morning as I was starting to wake up. Unfortunately life has become more stressful and I've struggled to dream at all in the last few years.

I'd suggest relaxing, what ever that involves for you and focusing on thoughts and ideas about what you want to dream about and just let things flow.

Susbka said:
"Is it possible to learn that power?" I know it's possible and I REALLY want to master lucid dreaming for the sole reason to dream out the amazing abdl life I imagine every night (without even compensating my real life). It would also greatly help with making the day longer as you can cram more experiences within a day by literally 😴😴😴! Are there any Lucid Dreamers here who can share their experiences and advice on how to learn it?
As someone who is a lucid dreamer I can offer something I know that has an impact what you are thinking about when you sleep definitely plays a role. Having a regular sleep schedule helps as well I notice I tend to do it more when I stick to around my usual times instead of days when I wake up or go to sleep early/later than usual for whatever reason. Also, spicy foods tend to make you dream more.

Also a dream journal can help, if you write down parts of dreams you remember and refer to it later it is easier to revisit the same dream to some extent or at least a similar setting or topic.

Back