• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Looking for mommy in denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboy998

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi there! I’m new to abdl and looking for a mommy in the denver/Boulder area. Nothing full time just someone to play with! I’m in my mid twenties and am really excited to explore this whole new way of life! I looked on Instagram and it’s all scammers so Hoping I have better luck here

Can’t help with the Mummy bit, but Hello and Welcome from the UK anyway!

Greetings and welcome to ADISC @lilboy998 ! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself and some things you are interested in? It would be great if everyone could get to know you a little better.
Please remember not to post 'looking for' ads. Thank you for joining, and have a great time :)

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
lilboy998 said:
Hi there! I’m new to abdl and looking for a mommy in the denver/Boulder area. Nothing full time just someone to play with! I’m in my mid twenties and am really excited to explore this whole new way of life! I looked on Instagram and it’s all scammers so Hoping I have better luck here
Hope you find what you want btw I don’t class this as a looking for ad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back