Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hello!

I'm a new diaper user. I know I like it, but I have yet to actually buy my first diapers. šŸ˜–

I'm looking for something with thick padding that is adjustable. I know I don't want cloth diapers, and I would prefer not to get pull-ups (though I am willing to try if I see something I like). Not for incontinence purposes, just for being a little who enjoys feeling padded up at home. ā˜ŗļø

I live in Canada, so it has to at least be able to ship here. Any recommendations are incredibly appreciated!

Reactions: Dry247
rearz is based in Canada

Reactions: LittleRosey
Yeah rearz is the obvious one. Not only CA based, but they quite a few high compacity plastic backs. Tykables and Northshore sell some nice high compacity nappies but as I'm not in CA, I have no idea what the shipping is like to there.

Get some samples to find your size. Plastic pants are necessary for the occasional leak. Unless you are turned on by leaking, when you feel uncomfortable with a good diaper, it is time to change.

ABU

Reactions: HoneySnow and LittleRosey
PinkAndLittle said:
Yeah rearz is the obvious one. Not only CA based, but they quite a few high compacity plastic backs. Tykables and Northshore sell some nice high compacity nappies but as I'm not in CA, I have no idea what the shipping is like to there.
Oooh okay, noted! Thank you, I'll have to check them out for sure.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Get some samples to find your size. Plastic pants are necessary for the occasional leak. Unless you are turned on by leaking, when you feel uncomfortable with a good diaper, it is time to change.
That's a good idea, thank you. Do you know if sizes vary much depending on the brand? Or are they generally about the same?

Reactions: bobbilly
LittleRosey said:
That's a good idea, thank you. Do you know if sizes vary much depending on the brand? Or are they generally about the same?
I believe rearz run smaller than Tykables and better dry?

bobbilly said:
I believe rearz run smaller than Tykables and better dry?
Oh okay! This is great to know, thank you!

Reactions: bobbilly
agecomfort.com Is my go to
they also have samples.

Back