Long time bed-wetters?

Wetshisbed said:
I liked being a bedwetter growing up. No idea why I just did. I never made any effort to become dry at night . By my teens I was wetting deliberately if I woke needing to pee. I am sure if O had tried hard around 13 I could have beaten it as I was starting to wake in the middle of the night but as I was so used to sleeping in a wet and smelly bed I just let it flow and drifted back to sleep. Soon I was wetting in my sleep again.

Last edited:
Wetshisbed said:
I liked being a bedwetter growing up. No idea why I just did. I never made any effort to become dry at night . By my teens I was wetting deliberately if I woke needing to pee. I am sure if O had tried hard around 13 I could have beaten it as I was starting to wake in the middle of the night but as I was so used to sleeping in a wet and smelly bed I just let it flow and drifted back to sleep. Soon I was wetting in my sleep again.

I sure could of made this post. I also have always wet the bed started at around 6 years old, now am almost 70 still a bedwetter, there is something special about bedwetters that enjoy it, I have alway felt that people miss out on the enjoyment by being a wetter, forced to dry up and being shamed if you didn't. there should be no shame in wetting the bed or your pants. just added laundry

Reactions: Lyric and Wetshisbed
Even my doctor said thatvbedwetting was only really a laundry problem and hardly life threatening.

Reactions: Blekyss, jaredc3, Lyric and 2 others
I’m fascinated by those of you who loved it when you were younger. I hated it, I would’ve given anything to stop. I prayed constantly every night that God would “heal me” of bedwetting, but it continued until I was almost 13.

For me, I am a DL I think largely because of the trauma caused by my bedwetting, and being put in diapers for it. I actually think it wouldn’t have been as impactful except that my parents stopped diapering me when I was 8 or so, leaving me to years of wetting misery. Then at 11 they told me they were going to put me back in diapers, and bought adult diapers for me. Thinking I was done with diapers and then being put back in them at that age did something to my psyche, and I think that’s what caused this fetish.

I'm not sure what happened when I was an infant but I was always fascinated by older children being in diapers to the extent that I would take my old diapers that my mother kept to use for cleaning and secretly pin them on. I couldn't pee in them but loved feeling the bulky diaper under my pants. Later in life when I was married I would beg my wife to pin a towel on me like a diaper and help me dribble my sissy juice in it while letting me suckle her nipples. Years later when I started having bladder issues and wearing training pants and nighttime diapers my wife said I finally got what I always wanted to be back in diapers like a baby. I became her overgrown toddler.

Reactions: Blekyss and Lyric
I wet frequently from infancy till 11, stopped for 2 years, then started again at 13. I continue to wet 2-3 times a week presently. There is no physical cause, just stress, over excitement, fatigue, things like that. I consider myself a life-long bedwetter; it’s who I am. I always ware a diaper and baby panties to bed to contain my “accidents”.

Reactions: Napincolove, Lyric and SissyAnnie2
Wetshisbed said:
I liked being a bedwetter growing up. No idea why I just did
Same here! You sound like a smart person 😊

Reactions: PaddedRita
i was about 10 when i stopped at least to what i can remember to be fair

I never stopped. Something about my mind just needs focus to feel the urge to pee. Think about it like being drunk only it happens anytime I am tired. I tend to go to bed at around 11 PM and that means if I am up much after that I am pretty much incontinent.

Been wetting in bed for over 27 plus years now with perhaps as many as 90 dry nights in all those years, I accept it is a given that I will wake up with a very wet and comfy warm morning Nappy, I wouldn't change that it if I could !

So i was a bed wetter until i was 12, though i attribute that to bullying at school. It stopped when i changed schools so that is what was given as the underlying reason. Not really wet the bed since until i started wearing a thick ABDL diaper every night since the beginning of the year. I'm now 26, so 14 years on for reference. I absolutely flood my diaper throughout the night without waking, and sleep very peacefully. So while it has been 14 years since i last wet the bed, i surely would not trust myself to not wet the bed without a diaper for protection.

I wet the bed until I was around 15. For most of my childhood I didn’t love or hate it, it was just a part of my life. As I got older and started to feel more *sensations* down there, I began to enjoy it more. I eventually got over it as I realized that even though I enjoyed it it wasn’t worth being stressed about attending overnight camps and other events.

JOCKMAN said:
I was out of diapers around age 2 but in training underwear and plastic underpants until I was about 4 and 1/2 due to occasional nighttime accidents. I was dry for about a year and then at a family church camp I wet my sleeping bag 3 nights straight. I remember being put back in to plastic underpants over my underwear but I did not have a wet sleeping bag the rest of the week so I was actually kind of glad my parents made me wear them again. By age 6 I was in regular underwear again but at age 8 and a first sleepover at my best friends I soaked the bed. His mom had me wear a full diaper and plastic underpants when I slept over again and though humiliated at first I actually liked wearing the protection as it did the job when I soaked them at night. She was not being mean but actually very helpful with my situation. I m not too sure if I was in plastic underpants with my regular underwear from age 8 - 10 but I did have a plastic mattress cover on my bed until about age 12 and at age 10 when I asked if it could be taken off my mother said we needed to wait a bit longer to see how things were going (so I must of still had some accidents at night).

From age 12 - 14 I wore plastic underpants that I bought (misunderstood wet dreams) but then I was out of my protection from 15 - 18. Going to college though I wet my bed several nights straight and quickly admitted (with the help of the housing counselor and understanding dorm mate) that I needed protection again. I wore nightly through age 23 but the nighttime accidents subsided over the years. Eventually I no longer needed protection but with a few minor nighttime wettings several times a year I discovered that training underwear and plastic underpants were best for me so I put myself back into this protection for peace of mind though I only have a few small accidents several times a year. I think my growing up and wearing protection just made it easier for me to wear protection now and not worry about it. It is standard underwear to me.
It was always a touchy situation having a friend over for a sleepover or going to their place for one when you were a bed wetter. As I have said previously my mom asked me once at around age 6 or 7 what I thought “we” should do about my bed wetting. Do to my love of plastic pants, even back then, I suggested them. She told me that she didn’t think that they would do much good without diapers, which would’ve been cloth back then, to absorb the urine. Not wanting anything between my beloved plastic pants and my bare tushie I turned down her offer. It wasn’t for another 3 or 4 years that I would finally start waking up dry, years that I could’ve been waking up in a wet diaper, but with a dry bed. Back then, before the advent of pull-ups and all their accompanying television ads, I thought I was one of the few having this trouble which led to me being secretive about it with my friends. That made my hesitancy to go to a friend’s for a sleepover or have them over for one kind of confusing for my them. In previous comments on this thread some indicated that they think their desire for diapers may be tied to their bed wetting which seems logical. It makes me wonder if my affinity for plastic pants, as far back as I can remember, may be tied to my bed wetting in some way. Now that I’m dual incontinent, and back in diapers 24/7, I have good reason for wearing the object of my affection for the purpose that they were made for, especially since I nearly always wear cloth contours or prefolds and I need them to isolate my wet diapers from dry surfaces they come into contact with.

There’s been times my bedwetting has been lighter or heavier but I’ve been bedwetting my whole life

I wet the bed almost every night up until i was about a sophomore in high school. I wore diapers to bed and had a mattress protector. I slept in a bed tent until I was about 11 or 12 because I was very afraid of the dark. My bed tent always smelled like wet Pampers. I experienced several embarrassing episodes of being spotted while traveling in a wet diaper or being noticed by by cousins, friends or neighbors.

I remember a few weeks into my sophomore year of high school, one morning i woke up with a dry diaper. I thought it was a fluke. Then the next morning I was dry, and then the next. I still wore diapers for a few weeks because when I hit puberty I really started to like my diapers a LOT. But then,it was obvious that what the doctor had been telling me for years finally happened. I outgrew my bedwetting. I don't really think I had a single accident during those years. Then around college, I suddenly started wetting again. At first it was maybe once every two weeks. Then it started to become more frequent. I ultimately dropped out of college due to my extreme anxiety and my bedwetting and finished out school as a commuter. The truth is even when I was dry during my mid-teens, my diaper fetish continued so I would occasionally swipe a diaper from my little brother or buy a pack in the grocery store (with sweaty palms and a rapid heartbeat). The problem was that since I was now turned on by diapers, I was totally uncomfortable with my parents knowing I was wearing them again or even discussing the issue with them. I did enjoy wearing a diaper in my private time but I didn't want to be a bedwetter any more. I wanted control over it. I wound up getting treatments from my doctor including a prescription drug which I had to stop because it was inflaming my kidneys. I even had a Botox-like substance injected into my bladder which did seem to make my accident nights less frequent but it didn't altogether stop it. I also recognized how alcohol triggers a wet night almost guaranteed.

Nowadays I seem to be a "3 wet nights out of 7" sort of wetter. So today I am married to a great guy who accepts me, my bedwetting, and my diapers. He does seem to be a little puzzled as to why some mornings when I'm wet, I am in no hurry to take my soggy diaper off until after coffee, breakfast, and sometimes a few video games. Being a bedwetter growing up triggered my fetish I am certain. It was not an easy experience at all but today I find very few things as comforting as closing the tapes on a plastic backed diaper right before bed!

Reactions: Wetshisbed, wetaccident, JoeMusic1976 and 1 other person
I was an every night heavy wetter until about 14 or 15 (not so sure anymore).
I was in diapers until about age 8, when my parents decided that it was just my laziness
that caused the wet bed in the morning and a diaper wouldn't help that.
So from then on I was only diapered when sleeping away, which didn't happen
very often due to the obvious issue.

Until later I thought i was the only one with this difficulty and also did not go
to camps etc.
It wasn't until 6th grade when I found out I wasn't alone.
We prepared for a week long field trip, staying at a hostel.
I was nervous of course because it would be inquired, as to why I was
in a single room.
This should not happen, to my own surprise.

About a month or so before the trip, a PT meeting was arranged and
apparently it was made known to my mom, that another kid wet the bed as well.
Even better was, that we got along pretty good with each other.
One day he even mentioned that he couldn't come to the field trip,
but didn't say a reason (but then I should find out).

During first break, our head teacher asked me to stay in the room.
He told me that my mom had mention my bedwetting issues
and that there was another kid who also had the same problem.
For that he'd wear diapers to bed.
I huge wave of relief jolted through my body.
He went on to say that his best friend also knew
about this and that he'd have us bunk together in one room.

From then on, I knew that I wasn't the only one.

Reactions: WillFord384 and fredy552
Pika123 said:
Just purely out of curiosity, how many of us were long time better wetters? I was one until I was about 10-12. I can't remember exactly how old I was when I stopped but I'm almost 100% sure it was around that age.
I was a bedwetter till into my 20s.was basically nightly till the age of 21.then it slowly slowed down to a few/couple nights week for a few years.till it finally stopped.wore diapers/pull ups for it also had plastic or bed pad on the bed at all times for it.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Back