Long time bed-wetters?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just purely out of curiosity, how many of us were long time better wetters? I was one until I was about 10-12. I can't remember exactly how old I was when I stopped but I'm almost 100% sure it was around that age.

WillieSmalls

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
I was a regular bedwetter til 16
After that, it was occasionally til about 27
I’ve had a few accidents since then but nothing notable, I’m 43 now

sissybaby34

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
well into my teens, went back to nappies and rubber pants at about 10, (mid 60s) then on to Nappies and plastic pants through to 17-18. Always had a full rubber sheet on the bed.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was a bedwetter til age 8 and wore diapers for that at night. I guess with that, I am not a long time bedwetter, but rather in the normal range for bedwetters.

Last edited:

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
long time bedwetter ,, wet until 7 or 8 and then of and on ever since now again an every night wetter @ 65

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Until I was 14. I'm pretty sure it does have something to do with why I'm a DL now. I used to have to wear drynites to bed and I woke up soaked most nights. It was even worse because I have a younger brother who's 5 years younger than me, he used to call me Mr Piddle Pants, he never wet the bed and must of found it hilarious waking up as an 8 or 9 year old to find his teenage brother had wet himself.

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Sadly I never wet the bed actuary probably a good thing in my case I had very low self estimate.my brothers friend wet the bed into his late teens though. He use to sleep over my and my younger brother would always seem to find a diaper mainly in his pillow case. I remember he would say his younger brother must have put it there.

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Until I was 14. I'm pretty sure it does have something to do with why I'm a DL now. I used to have to wear drynites to bed and I woke up soaked most nights. It was even worse because I have a younger brother who's 5 years younger than me, he used to call me Mr Piddle Pants, he never wet the bed and must of found it hilarious waking up as an 8 or 9 year old to find his teenage brother had wet himself.
Further on this, has anyone else had a genuine 'one-off' bedwetting accident when they were much older.

I remember it happening to me when I was 20 after a night out drinking with friends. I returned home very drunk and went straight to bed. I must fell asleep almost immediately because the next thing I remember was waking up in a puddle looking at my clock and realising it was midday.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I was in my 20's before I stopped wetting the bed. I started again in my late 40's

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have been a bed wetter all my life. I wet every night through age 13 and then sometimes/frequently/much of the time since then. I will have periods of relative dryness, but the wetting always returns. Currently, as an adult, I still wet most nights. I returned to diapers and plastic pants as a young adult and wear every night now for protection and comfort.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I was only a bed-wetter for two or three years from sometime around 8 years old to around 11. I not sure of the exact times.

KenworthW900b

Contributor
Role
I wet the bed pretty much every night untill I was 14 and didn't stop wearing goodnites til I was almost 16 because I didn't trust that I had actually stopped bedwetting, even after that I wore a goodnite any time I slept in a bed that wasn't my own. Then when I was 17 I got hurt and was back in goodnites and diapers again so I have not spent much time in my life completely out of diapers.

podmuse

Est. Contributor
Role
I wet the bed every so often but not considered a bed wetter. However I had a lot more daytime accidents as a kid because I was afraid of public toilets until I was like 9. Lol! I became a bedwetter due to OAB at age 22 so now I’m diapered at night for necessity.

Boopa

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was a bedwetter up until 16-17. I can't remember exact dates...but I can certainly remember the fear and embarrassment of being 17 and still a bedwetter. Wearing diapers at that age too. I certainly remember that. High school was definitely a stressful time for me.

I did eventually "stop" for a few years where I only only had a few wet nights per month. But in my mid 20's it came back with a vengeance

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I was a bedwetter until I was about 10/11, but in diapers only until I was about 5, it was very stressful waking up wet but I used to be a very deep sleeper. Had another accident at 14 which, but after that the most I've had were brief leakage where I'd be able to wake up right away.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I don't exactly know that I qualify as a bedwetter, because I've never had more than a single dry night at a time here and there throughout my life so far. My parents would tell you that I was potty-trained by 2, but I was having daily accidents at school and nightly accodents at home way more often than not. Toilet-trained was more wishful thinking on my parents part than anything else.

Last edited: