Long drive.

PetPuppyAlex said:
I won't do a long drive without being diapered! I won't do just about anything without being diapered now that I mention it lol. But the one thing I can't stand to do in the car on a long drive is mess. I did that once, and the roadside cleanup was a nightmare. Never did that again.
Same, mine was accidental but i wasn't wearing any protection so the roadside clean up was a nightmare. It was on a busy road too which made it worse.

I use to plow snow privately a while back and would wear a diaper under my coveralls, only once did wearing a diaper bail me out of potentially a big problem, I would wear for fun and wet for enjoyment, but one morning while out plowing a few miles from home, the mix of early morning coffee and high heat from the defroster hit me, I tried to hold it but it was so sudden and strong that my body lost the fight after a minute and I filled my diaper front to back, prob one of the messiest diapers I’ve ever had to, thank god I was wearing one.

Wearing a diaper on long trips is a blessing. I wear a Northshore MegaMax with a booster and diaper cover under sweatpants. And at motel stays, I am considerate and depose of diaper waste bags in the outside large trash bins. The motel maid does not need to be dealing with my wet and messy diapers.

I like your style.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back