Long drive.

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Messages
51
Age
54
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a 5 hour drive today. Usually i make at least 3 toilet stops along the way but not today. I am fully diapered and didnt stop at all. I am loving daytime wearing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chrissie, Diapercutie, Jorelaxed and 4 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,176
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nice!
Did you have to stop and leave the car to pee or were you able to release whilst still in the drivers seat?

I’ve been Ill in bed for the last few days and the joy of just letting go in a nappy rather than leaving a warm bed is fantastic.

If only the vanillas knew how handy wearing padding was 😉
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ChocChip, Chrissie, Jorelaxed and 2 others

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,100
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a road trip from Texas to California coming up in 2.5 weeks. 20 hours total. I would LOVE to be padded for the trip, but I will be with my wife and kids so that is a no go.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Messages
973
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a long commute to work. Plus I wear a diaper to work everyday. It's a perfect combination. Nothing worse than being stuck in traffic and having to go! Problem solved.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, anonymousluke, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Messages
112
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
so great for driving trips! sweatpants on top?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Messages
663
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love diapering up for long drives. Make better time and I can enjoy a big cup of coffee without fear of needing to race into a rest stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CLPP, QTnPLASTIC and Kellycares

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Messages
3,695
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I love long road trips. Every year we make a 32 hour trip to Texas and 32 hours back home. I always use it to try to get my wife interested in wearing for the convenience of it. I'll be driving along happily wetting myself while she is squirming around asking how far to the next rest area and then complain about the state of cleanliness of the ladies room is.. I let her know that I am comfortably wetting as I need to between changes. One of these days maybe she'll see the light.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CLPP, ChocChip, TexasDiaperLover and 3 others

MudPuppy

Est. Contributor
Messages
50
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Did it once. Got stuck behind an accident and it was a blessing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: anonymousluke

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Messages
166
Age
55
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Have you mastered the art of changing your diaper in the car? I’m experimenting with learning this valuable skill, as I agree with your wife, and prefer to avoid rest area and gas station toilets. Easpecially with the new awareness of germ avoidance from the pandemic. Once your wife sees this possibility, as long as you are diapered too, she will be insisting on having one of your diapers on herself as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Messages
973
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kellycares said:
Have you mastered the art of changing your diaper in the car? I’m experimenting with learning this valuable skill, as I agree with your wife, and prefer to avoid rest area and gas station toilets. Easpecially with the new awareness of germ avoidance from the pandemic. Once your wife sees this possibility, as long as you are diapered too, she will be insisting on having one of your diapers on herself as well.
Changing in the car can really be a challenge.
 

tiron101

Contributor
Messages
129
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Being diapered for long drives is much more relaxing, and I feel like it's safer. Needing to go can be very distracting. Also you're prone to dehydration, which can cause fatigue, headaches, and other problems.

I used to struggle with long drives and sometimes avoided them because of my bladder. I finally resigned myself to wearing protection and it changed everything.

Now for longer drives I wear heavy overnight capacity disposable protection, sometimes a booster, plastic pants, then shorts or sweatpants over it. It beats worrying about my bladder and also using some of those road stop bathrooms.
 
  • Like
Reactions: anonymousluke

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Messages
6,940
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've several times worn diapers on long drives, but I find it extremely difficult to wet while driving. I usually end up waiting until I'm stopped, or I pull off onto the shoulder. I guess I just need more practice. I'm really quite attracted to the idea of just casually wetting while driving, but for how infrequently I get to try it, I'm unlikely ever to master it.
 

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,152
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
padded1989 said:
so great for driving trips! sweatpants on top?
Yes, they work fantastic over diapers.
 

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,152
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have driven round trip to Oklahoma diapered all the way from Nevada.
 
Last edited:

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,014
Age
46
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Long drive on highways and diapers are somehow must, exp. if I get stucked in massive traffic jam.
During long drives, over diaper have some plasic pants( pull up or side snap on’s). Simply to avoid any leaks because of sitting.
Learned how to change fast inside car if needed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Messages
51
Age
54
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Forced said:
Nice!
Did you have to stop and leave the car to pee or were you able to release whilst still in the drivers seat?

I’ve been Ill in bed for the last few days and the joy of just letting go in a nappy rather than leaving a warm bed is fantastic.

If only the vanillas knew how handy wearing padding was 😉
No I didn't stop. I just let go while driving. Great feeling. I tried not to flood, just let go really slowly. Filled the nappy completely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and Forced

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Messages
51
Age
54
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
padded1989 said:
so great for driving trips! sweatpants on top?
Just loose fitting jeans and a baggy teeshirt.
 

Gem420

Est. Contributor
Messages
51
Age
54
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:
I've several times worn diapers on long drives, but I find it extremely difficult to wet while driving. I usually end up waiting until I'm stopped, or I pull off onto the shoulder. I guess I just need more practice. I'm really quite attracted to the idea of just casually wetting while driving, but for how infrequently I get to try it, I'm unlikely ever to master it.
I find the fuller my bladder is the harder it is to pee. Try peeing as soon as you feel something in your bladder. Ideally keep letting yourself dribble as often as possible. That way your diaper will fill slowly and less chance of leakage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chrissie, Kellycares and wearforsafety

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,014
Age
46
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Gem420 said:
I find the fuller my bladder is the harder it is to pee. Try peeing as soon as you feel something in your bladder. Ideally keep letting yourself dribble as often as possible. That way your diaper will fill slowly and less chance of leakage.
This a way
 

PetPuppyAlex

on social media hiatus
Est. Contributor
Messages
561
Role
Gem420 said:
I had a 5 hour drive today. Usually i make at least 3 toilet stops along the way but not today. I am fully diapered and didnt stop at all. I am loving daytime wearing.
I won't do a long drive without being diapered! I won't do just about anything without being diapered now that I mention it lol. But the one thing I can't stand to do in the car on a long drive is mess. I did that once, and the roadside cleanup was a nightmare. Never did that again.
 
Top