Padded Musician
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
If somebody on here has a Weasyl account can you do me a favor? I don't know anybody who has one. So if you could just vouch my account that would be greatly appreciated.

It should work for you now!

Reactions: Cottontail
Ok, thanks! I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Dial
I'm also in need of my weasyl account getting verified if anyone could also do me a favor, im moving from Fur affinity cause i just dont like what they are doing, how things are ran ect, my weasyl is https://www.weasyl.com/~kurothefluff

I don't know anyone on the site, and ive been waiting for well over a week to get verified by staff via email and nothing.

Hey there, @KuroTheFluff. I've not investigated Weasyl myself, but if they're going to turn the rest of the internet into a marketplace for account verifications, I'm not sure I like their leadership any more than FA's. They might as well have new members take a calculus quiz and force them to go to WolframAlpha.com to look up answers. It's just a dumb barrier.

Anyway... Please don't use ADISC for this.

Reactions: KBoy, Zyteks and Jonnythepony
Unfortunately ADISC is not a place to request 'verification' or 'voucher' for other websites and/or services.

Reactions: JacksonWayneMyersMusic and michaelmc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back