Live alone? Wear only your diaper?

I do not live alone. My wife is with me. But I do not wear pants while at home. Even when people stop over I still do not wear pants.

• Wow
Reactions: Lyric and abdl86
Nam Repaid said:
I live alone and spend over half of my day in naught but a diaper, including sleeping. I don't care that it's cold out I can afford the heat and HATE to wear socks.
Maybe you're wearing sox that are too tight, and not soft enough. When you get home, try switching to a pair of fluffier sox.

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
SoakedinTexas said:
I do not live alone. My wife is with me. But I do not wear pants while at home. Even when people stop over I still do not wear pants.
Walk around without pants to assert dominance to your meekly visitors. They'll understand.

mistykitty said:
If I lived alone something I would maybe consider trying. Not able to do such at the moment unfortunately.
I currently live alone, except for when my girlfriend visits. She knows about my diapers and overactive bladder. So yes when I’m at home I’ll just wear my diaper usually with plastic pants up and over the diaper other times. I’ll wear my pajamas or jeans with the diaper on. But there are times and I’m just relaxing and I’m just wearing my diaper and plastic pants.IMG_4244.jpeg

Reactions: MegaLugia and Magicalgirl101
When I lived alone, yes, most all my time spent at home was in just a diaper, or at the very least a diaper on under my clothes. I had a diaper on most times people came over too, they just never knew, except one person…

Now that I am married with kids, not much diaper time for me, sadly.

I don't live alone so I wear pants over my diaper and plastic pants most of the time. When I am home alone I may wear just my diaper and plastic pants.

theancientmariner said:
Maybe you're wearing sox that are too tight, and not soft enough. When you get home, try switching to a pair of fluffier sox.
Thanks for the kind suggestions but I've always been a bit of barefoot hippie and in warm weather only use sandals to enter stores and boots at my former job.

I live alone and usually just wear a diaper and a t shirt. Right now I'm wearing that exact ensemble. It's comfortable and it makes me feel cute for some reason. I'd go around like this all the time if I could

if i lived alone and had access to diapers, i don't think i'd only wear a diaper because i tend to get cold very easily.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
fullhouse6325 said:
if i lived alone and had access to diapers, i don't think i'd only wear a diaper because i tend to get cold very easily.
As a skinnier person, I do too, especially during winter (duh!) But my space heater does make things nice and warm. I can chill with nothing but a diaper on, just point it at my feet, and let the warmth go up throughout my body. But for the really cold nights, my diaper hides under my pajamas.

Nam Repaid said:
Thanks for the kind suggestions but I've always been a bit of barefoot hippie and in warm weather only use sandals to enter stores and boots at my former job.
As a Socal resident, I wear sandals as well, but since it's colder out, I've been a shoebie lately. (A little Rocket Power reference for you haha)

diaperedjustin said:
Does anyone else who lives alone wear nothing but your diaper?

Occasionally I’ll wear a onesie, but wearing nothing but a diaper makes me feel more babyish.
You can find me at night in nothing but a diaper with all the shades pulled down in my apartment; that is, when it is warm outside, starting in late spring and lasting throughout summer and into early fall. I agree 100% with you. Sitting or lounging around in nothing but my plastic-backed diaper makes me feel like the toddler boy I was in the 1980's. Now if only my skin was as smooth as it was back then, that would be even more awesome. Hey, I think I have an idea for an interesting thread.

I often wear a t-shirt, a diaper or a pull-up; plastic pants if I'm wearing a tape-on diaper to keep it in position longer. If I'm expecting somebody I just put on some gym shorts. The cloth-backed diaper and plastic pants are quiet, no worries.

Reactions: denimchicken
When I'm alone at home I wear just a t-shirt and diaper or pull-up. Plastic pants to keep the tape-on diaper in place longer (doesn't really help with leaks). If someone is coming I put on gym shorts; the combo is pretty quiet and people aren't listing for crinkles anyway.

Several years ago, before I was married, I lived in Ohio in my own apartment. I would frequently wear just a T-shirt & diaper. My apartment was a 2-story w/ bedroom bathroom & walk-in closet upstairs. The stairs were see-through. So I'd often tie a flatsheet around a step about 7 feeet off the floorn climb into it and straddle it and swing while diapered. I'd watch TV and just swing for a while. Then when I was done, simply untie the sheet, take it down and no one ever knew. It is a very fond memory.

I don't live alone as it's just me and my wife and yes I do wear just a diaper around her but mostly it's accompanied by a t-shirt.

Edgewater said:
Clearly, a bunch of you live Far Enough South that does not require a Heating System.
Not me I'm in the upper midwest of the US. Gets damned cold up here in the winter but my body is accustomed to the cold so I can get away with just a t-shirt and diaper in the house in during the winter months.

Reactions: KindaOlde
When I lived alone there would be times when I would wear only my diaper and I really enjoyed it. Kinda wish I could do it now but may I have to hide my diaper wearing from my girlfriend since she doesn’t know I like to wear diapers.

I often only wear a diaper, plastic pants and a shirt around the house or in the backyard weather permitting. I don't live alone, my wife and daughter live with me, they know I wear diapers and don't care if they see me with diapers on. When I was single I usually did the same.

Reactions: KindaOlde, Floodingpants, Joeysms and 2 others
oldpppants said:
When I'm alone at home I wear just a t-shirt and diaper or pull-up. Plastic pants to keep the tape-on diaper in place longer (doesn't really help with leaks). If someone is coming I put on gym shorts; the combo is pretty quiet and people aren't listing for crinkles anyway.
Yea but one time when I went to take a seat on my chair, even I heard the crinkle that my friend was right next to one time. There's been plenty of instances where he's hinted at me about diapers, he's not gonna make me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back