Little Kids shows as an adult

NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
You do know that MLP;FiM is largely produced by people who used to make mid-late 90s to early 2000s cartoons, right? The show’s writing was clearly, and heavily influenced by the old days of the time they spent working for Cartoon Network/etc.
Hasbro seems to like it. :unsure:

BobbiSueEllen said:
Hasbro seems to like it. :unsure:
Hasbro has a love/hate relationship with it.
They love how it had a massive following, yet hate how just about every one who’s into it was the polar opposite of its demographic.

Reactions: denimchicken and LiddieBear
NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
Hasbro has a love/hate relationship with it.
They love how it had a massive following, yet hate how just about every one who’s into it was the polar opposite of its demographic.
Well, "cash talks", anyway. Corporate Mantra #1.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, "cash talks", anyway. Corporate Mantra #1.
Except Hasbro only “attempted” to make neutral/“boy”(and some ones aimed at older gents) toys after the first 6 or so years of the show’s 9 year lifespan.
The “Guardians of Harmony” line featured hinged joints/sockets, weapons and vehicles, no brushable hair, etc.
This line was also fairly brief if I recall correctly.

preschool shows are almost all I watch on TV.

Reactions: LiddieBear and BobbiSueEllen
the
Shilohsaurus said:
preschool shows are almost all I watch on TV.
only ones i cant stand is night garden, telly tubbies and coco mellon , and i think pepper pig is a rude little pig!!she is a bad example to george

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
carrielg said:
the only ones i cant stand is night garden, telly tubbies and coco mellon, and i think pepper pig is a rude little pig!! she is a bad example to george
Any votes for Caillou? :unsure: And Cocomelon is a bit annoying. JMHO.

And where did they get the name Little Baby Bum??? It almost seems perverse. 🫢

Last edited:
I love little kids' shows! I almost only watch stuff for pre-schoolers. Sofia the First, Doc mcstuffins, Henry Hugglemonster, Fancy Nancy, Elena of Avalor (which sometimes has too much action, depending on how I feel) and ofc Bluey... even adults can stand Bluey ^^

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
it
Mikochi said:
I love little kids' shows! I almost only watch stuff for pre-schoolers. Sofia the First, Doc mcstuffins, Henry Hugglemonster, Fancy Nancy, Elena of Avalor (which sometimes has too much action, depending on how I feel) and ofc Bluey... even adults can stand Bluey ^^
is nice to watch and "turn" your adult off for 15 minutes or so at a time 🤗

• Love
Speaking of kiddy showes with Christmas just around the corner I'm excited about some of the kids movies coming out again for the holiday.
My favorite is the Polar Express.
Anyone else have a favorite Kiddy Christmas movie?

I just started watching Pororo a few years ago, and The Land Before Time a few months after that.

They quickly became my favorites, and I always wonder how different my childhood would've been if I had seen them when I was much younger.

Reactions: Kirisin
Not really any little kids shows. But about 10 years ago I came to the realization that I mostly watch cartoons that are geared towards adults. Whatever that’s worth?🤷

Reactions: Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
Back