SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
As the title suggests, I'm curious to know if anyone watches any shows aimed for little kids outside of little space. I'm sure Bluey would be the first to come to mind of this, but the main reason is because of MLP: Friendship is Magic. I've been enjoying in little space and think about it outside of it so much to the point I might start watching it when I'm an adult which is most of the time. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on this. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Reactions: denimchicken, BunnyPrincess, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
My brother and I love watching children's shows. MLP. Bluey. Hey Arnold!. Rugrats...

Honestly a lot of these shows are more mature than Adult Cartoons.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KittyninjaW and SissyPwincessAndrea
After watching MLP for a bit, it's honestly more interesting than current TV nowadays. My favorite pony is definitely Fluttershy. 🤗 🤗 🤗 I keep saying Bluey is on the list of shows to watch but I still haven't gotten around to it yet.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love watching Gumball

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Tigressmoon22, LittleJames97 and 2 others
Jorelaxed said:
I love watching Gumball
We gotta get back to Gumball! I think we only watched season 1...

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
I love watching Gumball
That's a good show as well.

I mostly watch shows aimed at kids, or anime rather than other forms of television. Probably mostly stuff in the 5-12 age range though, and of course some more mature stuff when it's anime.

I typically don't watch baby stuff like paw patrol and what-not, as it usually bores me (I want more action, adventure, conflict, comedy, etc), but every once in a while I'll watch something like that if I feel particularly empty headed in the morning or before bedtime. It sure as hell beats watching the news.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
This happens to parents a lot. I ❤️ Sesame Street. 😁

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, BobbiSueEllen and KittyninjaW
Arthur, Courage, Word Girl and Peep and the big wide world amongst others.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
My wife and I love animation Cars Toy Story Disney's Pixar is a requirement in any streaming service. I think animation was intended for kids but I love them

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, BobbiSueEllen and KittyninjaW
KittyninjaW said:
I miss Peep so much! Love that, Word Party, Arthur (of course...as well as Sue Ellen, LOL!)...then off to Netflix for True and the Rainbow Kingdom. True is so adorable!

And yes, I'm a My Little Pony fan, too! Fav ponies are Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Derpy Hooves. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken and SissyPwincessAndrea
KittyninjaW said:
Haven't seen any of these shows in YEARS. But I loved watching them back in the day. 🤗 🤗🤗

Kirisin said:
My wife and I love animation Cars Toy Story Disney's Pixar is a requirement in any streaming service. I think animation was intended for kids but I love them
I love Pixar movies. There are so many great ones out there. 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: denimchicken, Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I miss Peep so much! Love that, Word Party, Arthur (of course...as well as Sue Ellen, LOL!)...then off to Netflix for True and the Rainbow Kingdom. True is so adorable!

And yes, I'm a My Little Pony fan, too! Fav ponies are Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Derpy Hooves. 🥰
I've heard of True long before ABDL. Thought about watching it back then but didn't bother cause I felt it was too childish for me. Might give it a look one day.

Also glad to hear about another MLP fan on here. 🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken and BobbiSueEllen
Wall-E, Ice Age's, Finding Nemo Jungle Book, Space Jam, Shrek Mowgli just some of my favorites 😍

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and SissyPwincessAndrea
Kirisin said:
Wall-E, Ice Age's, Finding Nemo Jungle Book, Space Jam, Shrek Mowgli just some of my favorites 😍
Those are all some classics. 🤗 🤗🤗🥰🥰

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kirisin
I watch a ton of kiddie shows no matter if I'm in littlespace or not. Lately I've been really into The Loud House, it's a lot of fun to watch

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
LiddieBear said:
I watch a ton of kiddie shows no matter if I'm in littlespace or not. Lately I've been really into The Loud House, it's a lot of fun to watch
I love The Loud House. It's a great show imo. 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LiddieBear
sissyprincess2390 said:
After watching MLP for a bit, it's honestly more interesting than current TV nowadays.
You do know that MLP;FiM is largely produced by people who used to make mid-late 90s to early 2000s cartoons, right? The show’s writing was clearly, and heavily influenced by the old days of the time they spent working for Cartoon Network/etc.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and PaigeCherubiel
Back