Little Keeper Sleeper! Stock is in and footed sleeper season is coming!

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LKS footed sleepers have been out of stock since spring but the wait is over, they finally have more stock. There are about 60 of each pattern in each size, a size 18 or 20 will fit most adults. I'm 6' tall, 210lbs and the size 20 fits great.

These are extremely affordable and comfortable zip up onesie sleepers with white non slip grip footies; just like real toddler ones. These also zip up from THE BACK.

These sleepers are one of the most demanded items from the ABDL community, so if you want one I suggest you hurry up as they usually sell out within a few weeks.

The footed sleeper is 100% my favourite ABDL item and I sleep like a baby with my diap, LKS sleeper, and paci clipped on.

NOTE: The larger/adult sizes do not come with a patch, you need to order it too. It's only $2

TIP: Get something like this to iron on the patch, simply trace the patch, cut it out, iron it on! Worked great for my 3 LKSs.

NOTE 2: Their site has been slow since they released these, there are a lot of parents and ABDLs who have been waiting a long time for these.

Here are some threads on ADISC

These images are not mine

1a.jpg

1b.JPG

1c.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: siysiy, Dabsanddiapers, Angelapinks and 6 others
Finally got a pair of 20s and a patch after the site stopped throwing me errors!

Screenshot_4.png

I'm 5'10 and ~205lb, I'll make another post soon as to how they fit.

Reactions: neophyte and WillFord384
Wow, thanks for the heads-up. I've been checking their page every few days, and I was on their list to be notified but I hadn't checked that email account today.

As you say, the site is overloaded, but I won't be deterred.

Yayyyyyyy! I got mine! But wow - their site can barely keep up! I suspect they will be sold out in 24hrs (at most).

Navy blue short sleeve, and a royal/nautical stripe long sleeve! Size 18 :) The 20's are going fast, but the smaller you are the better your chance of getting one.

Reactions: WillFord384
Success!

Though with all the site errors I'm not really clear on what I just ordered. :)

WillFord384 said:
Success!

Though with all the site errors I'm not really clear on what I just ordered. :)
Check you email lol :)

Persistence pays.... Just had to wait for their site to do it's thing. In the email earlier tonight they acknowledged the site crashing last time they launched, but fortune favors the bold, and we want our sleepers!

My sleepers arrived yesterday! They fit awesome and are really soft. For reference, I'm 5'6, 155lbs (167cm, 70kg) and I ordered the size 18. There is a little room to spare all around, but not too much. Only problem is: they are REALLY long, so I had to cuff them up several times to keep them from piling up around my ankles. I could almost zip them up all the way, so I hooked a paperclip through the tab and attached a shoelace to the clip, and just like that I was all zipped and snapped up, and (after removing my "zipper helper") I was ready for bed :)

Overall I'm very glad I bought these :)

Reactions: Angelapinks
Tommy10 said:
My sleepers arrived yesterday! They fit awesome and are really soft. For reference, I'm 5'6, 155lbs (167cm, 70kg) and I ordered the size 18. There is a little room to spare all around, but not too much. Only problem is: they are REALLY long, so I had to cuff them up several times to keep them from piling up around my ankles. I could almost zip them up all the way, so I hooked a paperclip through the tab and attached a shoelace to the clip, and just like that I was all zipped and snapped up, and (after removing my "zipper helper") I was ready for bed :)

Overall I'm very glad I bought these :)

Nice. I got mine yesterday as well, including my first LKS footed sleeper which I put on at about 5:00 p.m. and still don't want to take off.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hope there will be some left in stock on October 1st, I'm ready to order a new size 20, the one I got fit me so nicely, but I know how quick they can go out of stock so I'm not getting any false hope, maybe on the next batch I'll have some spare money for a new one.

yeah, i ordered mine a few days ago, think will be here tomorrow...

Anyhow, it odd that LKS doesnt order more stock, they seem to be out of stock more than in-stock...

I've run plenty of businesses (both good and bad), but being out of stock killed repeat customers from most the data i've seen.
They do have a unique product, but i'd think if they expanded the amount ordered in for stock that they would sell through many more units a year than they are now.

Seems that there is a decent amount of people ordering these, enough to have them made and stocked, been a few years now, and consistantly sold out of stock, that youd think they would start increasing the order volume.

Anyhow, yes get them while they are in-stock cuz they will be out soon.

BTW: I have like 8 LKS but only 4 are footed, got the non footed back awhile ago, now just getting the footed ones...

Bigbabybret said:
yeah, i ordered mine a few days ago, think will be here tomorrow...

Anyhow, it odd that LKS doesnt order more stock, they seem to be out of stock more than in-stock...

I've run plenty of businesses (both good and bad), but being out of stock killed repeat customers from most the data i've seen.
They do have a unique product, but i'd think if they expanded the amount ordered in for stock that they would sell through many more units a year than they are now.

Seems that there is a decent amount of people ordering these, enough to have them made and stocked, been a few years now, and consistantly sold out of stock, that youd think they would start increasing the order volume.

Anyhow, yes get them while they are in-stock cuz they will be out soon.

BTW: I have like 8 LKS but only 4 are footed, got the non footed back awhile ago, now just getting the footed ones...
I think they may have a niche market and maybe its harder to produce a larger quantity of them than we could think, think about the quality, its awesome, but producing them in larger quantity could mean some wouldn't be as strong as the first ones, andsometimes some small details makes it that they can't ask for more at the same time, maybe the ones that make them don't have the capacity to produce more, maybe they simply can't afford a larger place that could create more product for each order.

Reactions: neophyte
Looks like LKS made minor changes to the cut/size.

Here is their Facebook response to a question about the new size.

Does the slight increase in size also mean around the neckline or just waist and chest?

Little Keeper Sleeper - Zippered Back Pajamas: Just the chest and waist. No changes to the neck circumference.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
neophyte said:
Looks like LKS made minor changes to the cut/size.

Here is their Facebook response to a question about the new size.

Does the slight increase in size also mean around the neckline or just waist and chest?

Little Keeper Sleeper - Zippered Back Pajamas: Just the chest and waist. No changes to the neck circumference.

Thanks for looking into that. I've noticed the extra roominess in the LKS I just got this week, but this was my first footed sleeper from them so I thought maybe it was cut differently from the shorties and other styles.

I ordered a size 20 today and my order went through. Super excited.

CodyBaby said:
I think they may have a niche market and maybe its harder to produce a larger quantity of them than we could think, think about the quality, its awesome, but producing them in larger quantity could mean some wouldn't be as strong as the first ones, andsometimes some small details makes it that they can't ask for more at the same time, maybe the ones that make them don't have the capacity to produce more, maybe they simply can't afford a larger place that could create more product for each order.
I do understand all the reasons you listed and many more, been self employed my whole life, never having a w2 once...from small consulting groups (4-12 people) working for huge companies in security and dist to accounting and business planning.

I get that they have a niche market, and i assume they want to keep the quality the same or better, and that they have a limitations on people and loacations.

I'm just saying that they have a know good product and sell out rather quick when they get in stock, that it might be a good idea to expand all that they can to produce enough to meet demand.

I've seen it a bunch of times, a small company, producing a great product, has unfilled demand, and doesnt fill that demand, they keep the loyal customer, and continue on.
next comes another company, makes the same or similar product, even at the same price, yet when the original company runs out people have no choice but to buy from the "knock off" company.

well, that isn't good for LKS nor for us, cuz what usually happens is, the knock off company after picking up the excess from the original, they then retain some the customers and slowly get a following of "well it's just as good and in stock"...

long story even longer...LKS is stuck at current level forever, or morel likely they will start loosing customers...

Think of it this way...

if there are 2 identical products...
both the same price...
One is out of stock, or when in stock you need to hurry before out...
the other one is in-stock 90% or more of the time...

Eventually, most people will gravitate to the one that is in stock, especially if everything else is identical...even i'd buy from the second company if the first is out, and eventually gravitate there as less hassel...

I just don't like seeing that happen to US businesses ever, and i've done consulting on plenty of these businesses, converting them to the new company that bought them (usually cheap cause failing), or in trying to rais venture capital to keep/get back the business they lost.

This is a company i've been buying from for years, and very nice to work with, i just hate to see something happen to them in the future...

Now this year/two has been an different with the shipping from china issues and alike, but i'd hope that miraquad can either raise some funds, or even do preorders to raise the money to restock more and more often...

Just my $45 (way past $0.02)

I got my first two pairs right when they restocked and a little pro tip for those who are short like me (I'm 5'3"), you can buy the "shorty" pairs. I got a size 20 because of my weight (I think I could probably get away with a size 18 too as I'm right on the edge) and the shorty pair is almost long enough to pants on me in that size. I can't even imagine how tall you have to be for those to actually fit as shorts.

So if you're short and don't mind having something less than full pants length, definitely check out that style. The others are just way too long for the average shorter adult, unless you can fit into their size 13/14

Has anyone tried the sleepers with the 3% spandex material? How stretchy is it? It shows to be offered on only a few colour choices.

I would try a size 16 again if I knew it would be stretchy like the Tykable or Rearz onesies. The size 16 was the right length in the legs for me but too tight in the body. In the 100% cotton ones I wear a size18 for the body to fit right but the legs are a bit long in the footie sleepers.

Moonshot said:
Has anyone tried the sleepers with the 3% spandex material? How stretchy is it? It shows to be offered on only a few colour choices.

I would try a size 16 again if I knew it would be stretchy like the Tykable or Rearz onesies. The size 16 was the right length in the legs for me but too tight in the body. In the 100% cotton ones I wear a size18 for the body to fit right but the legs are a bit long in the footie sleepers.

I would like to know this as well. The added spandex would give it a better fit id think. It looks like they are missing alot of the colors they used to have

IWANTHOTDOG said:
I would like to know this as well. The added spandex would give it a better fit id think. It looks like they are missing alot of the colors they used to have
I guess I will find out. I ordered a size 16 footie with 3% spandex and a 100% cotton size 18 footless sleeper. I will see how the 100% cotton one compares with the ones I have. I have my fingers crossed that the 3% spandex size 16 one fits better than the 100% cotton ones did.

Back