Little Keeper Sleeper! Stock is in and footed sleeper season is coming!

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess I will find out. I ordered a size 16 footie with 3% spandex and a 100% cotton size 18 footless sleeper. I will see how the 100% cotton one compares with the ones I have. I have my fingers crossed that the 3% spandex size 16 one fits better than the 100% cotton ones did.
Please let me know how it is when you get it!

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes they quit selling them in about 2014 and now they are all sold out online kinda difficult to find
Companies like target and jcpenny are expanding into the adaptive market with onesies and such. My hope is that they will make some nice footy jammies soon.

zeep

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Please let me know how it is when you get it!

I have size 16 footies from the currently batch, both in cotton, and the 3% Lycra. The fit is pretty much the same for both fabrics. I am 167lb and 5’10 and size 16 is a perfect fit for me. I am quite a slim build 33” waist, 38“ chest. They are a snug fit.

For wearing around the house, the Lycra ones have a little more freedom of movement. For sleeping, the cotton is a much cooler more soothing fabric. If I could have only one, I’d pick the cotton, but that is because I have tactile hypersensitivity and these make a huge difference to my sleep quality.

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have size 16 footies from the currently batch, both in cotton, and the 3% Lycra. The fit is pretty much the same for both fabrics. I am 167lb and 5’10 and size 16 is a perfect fit for me. I am quite a slim build 33” waist, 38“ chest. They are a snug fit.

For wearing around the house, the Lycra ones have a little more freedom of movement. For sleeping, the cotton is a much cooler more soothing fabric. If I could have only one, I’d pick the cotton, but that is because I have tactile hypersensitivity and these make a huge difference to my sleep quality.
Oo thats good to know. So I have problems with being too hot at night with footies. So I would be better off with the 100% cotton?

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oo thats good to know. So I have problems with being too hot at night with footies. So I would be better off with the 100% cotton?
I'm a warm sleeper and 100% cotton is the best for me, I also dont wear footies until it gets winter cold out. I have like 12 little keepers sleepers, both size 18 & 20's and they both fit really well, the one important thing to remember with these is that when washing cotton you need to do it in cold water and tumble on the low setting in the dryer or they will shrink.
I'm kinda of excited because we are getting an impressive cold front coming through later this evening, decent thunderstorms then the chill is on, like close the windows and make a fire in the fireplace, my wife already went food shopping and I brought in some firewood, along with putting her favorite wine in the fridge, my intentions is some really good cuddles with her while diapered and wearing a sleeper later tonight.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a warm sleeper and 100% cotton is the best for me, I also dont wear footies until it gets winter cold out. I have like 12 little keepers sleepers, both size 18 & 20's and they both fit really well, the one important thing to remember with these is that when washing cotton you need to do it in cold water and tumble on the low setting in the dryer or they will shrink.
I'm kinda of excited because we are getting an impressive cold front coming through later this evening, decent thunderstorms then the chill is on, like close the windows and make a fire in the fireplace, my wife already went food shopping and I brought in some firewood, along with putting her favorite wine in the fridge, my intentions is some really good cuddles with her while diapered and wearing a sleeper later tonight.
Sounds like a perfect plan!