Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been wondering what would the line of thick diaper. Say from thinnest to thickest. I've been wearing Tykables and I feel like there has to be thicker diapers out there. Anyone have any suggestions for a small waist person?

How small a waist are we talking about? Space/Little Pawz/Simple are definitely thicker than Tykables, and the medium goes down to 28".

KryanAshford said:
I've been wondering what would the line of thick diaper. Say from thinnest to thickest. I've been wearing Tykables and I feel like there has to be thicker diapers out there. Anyone have any suggestions for a small waist person?

That's difficult to measure. But tykables are some of the thinnest (when dry) ABDL diapers available. There's a lot of selection too. The bg factor will be small size, as not all ABDL diapers go down that far. I don't see any ABU size Small. Rearz sells a lot of size Small, but most of their diapers are very thick, you'll see a big jump there on most models. Try their Inspire or Spoiled, they are thinner than the others. Bambino sells a few things in size small (abriflex for example) The problem here I think is if you are size small you can probably fit into the largest baby diapers. Their biggest customer base is probably in size large.

Tykables don't appear to have SML size but numbers instead, and that first one looks like an M. (28-36") But if you find tykables the right size, keep in mind that only bambino sizes the same as them, everyone else is about 1/2 of a size larger. So a tykables medium is going to be smaller than most other mediums.

Do baby diapers fit you?

Baby diapers don't fit me. It's close but they rip after a few seconds. Honest I think I'm 28-29 around the waist.

Abena m4 is quite nice. My favorite though is Rearz. Thickest I've come across.

KryanAshford said:
Baby diapers don't fit me. It's close but they rip after a few seconds. Honest I think I'm 28-29 around the waist.

I have about a 27 inch waist, and all mediums fit me well, though the Medium 24/7 or whatever they are called now, are a bit large, though I like it that way, the smalls I fit into as well, though they aren't as tall. My favorite diapers are Rearz, they are a little smaller than the medium 24/7, a bit taller than Abena M4's, and they are my fav next to Abu Space :)

I've tried many of the adult baby diaper brands out there. I myself wasn't to impressed with snuggies/tykables. Bambino used to be good but I've found there newer run of bellisimos aren't as thick as they used to be.

ABU is great for the price, little paws is great and space and simple are supposed to be the same diaper with different designs. The simple you can even customise with some of their stickers.

For me I'd have to say the thickest diaper I've ran into are the Rearz brand I've ordered some straight from Rearz.ca before bambino started carrying the safari and princess. I've tried both Safari and Princess and they seem to be the same thickness. I believe the Seduction and Inspire+ are the same thickness as well if prints aren't you're thing.

I've also tried the DC amor for the run they did forever ago with the anime character on it then the 2014/2015 model and the new 2016 line. I honestly haven't been impressed with the amors. The print and color is adorable but the diaper itself needs a ton of work. For this run they didn't compress the sap any to make the diaper seem thicker but that just leads to all the "stuffing" clumping up from sweat and just shifting all over the place.

Bambino also has the new Magnifcos coming out soon which they claim will be crazy thick. Even thicker than bellisimo.

If I had to arrange them in order of thickness it would be:
Snuggies waddler
ABU cushies/sdk/lavendar/preschool
Bambino teddy/classico
Snuggies overnight
DC Amor/Idyl
Bambino magnifico
ABU space/little paws/simple
Rearz Safari/princess/

If you don't mind the color molicare super plus are thick and plastic backed.

Poohbearboy said:
If you don't mind the color molicare super plus are thick and plastic backed.

Didn't they discontinue those?

are the safari's comfy?

Infinitas said:
are the safari's comfy?

(I assume you're referring to the current model, based on the comficare, by Thrust Vector)

YES
- VERY soft and thin shell
- plush padding, that bulks up when worn dry for awhile or swells incredibly when wet
- tall yet very stretchy leak guards
- soft liner
- thin tapes, not hard plastic

I wore one a few days ago and was thinking, "this is probably the most comfortable diaper I've ever tried". (and I've tried quite a few)

However, the shell stretches quite a lot while worn, and the padding quickly clumps, breaks up, and piles up in the crotch area if you wet while up and around. So they work much better for overnight.

Not relevent to comfort: the artwork on them is very cute/playful and is very high resolution / high quality. No other diaper comes anywhere near the shell art. (and it's full shell print, not just tape panel)

No Molicare super plus are still around and Molicare Comfort Super with cloth side are new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back