List of films (movies) featuring adults or over-3s wearing nappies

Not nappies but in the film "Instinct" one of the prisoners wets him self and has wet pants in quite a few scenes.

Reactions: Sidewinder
ChocChip said:
What is the nappy scene in this? Does it feature an adult woman wearing one (I wouldn’t be so interested otherwise...)
Additionally, there IS a scene where Charlotte poops her pants in Mexico. Diapers don't figure into it, but I'm sure somebody might be interested in that.

(Personally, I thought the movie was terrible, but it's a masterpiece compared to its sequel.)

aldry said:
If you've never seen it The Toxic Avenger IV
The same company/director made a film after that called 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead' which also has an AB/DL scene. However, 'The Toxic Avenger IV' had multiple people in actual, honest-to-God adult diapers; in 'Poultrygeist', it's one guy in one scene and he's literally wearing what looks like a badly-folded bedsheet, it's the worst "diaper" I've seen in a movie and it's actually slightly hilarious.

PCS said:
Sadly not, just the adopted daughter who otherwise seems to be about 5 is wearing a pull-up during one daytime scene. Not the most interesting but included for completeness. Bad Girls of Valley High (or rather the nappy scenes) is much more interesting!
what is bad girls of valley high

Well, bedwetting pullups are mentioned in one episode of Arthur revolving around one character worried about her bedwetting when invited to a sleepover, but I don't think she ever actually wears it.

There is an episode of The Proud Family where Oscar has to stand on a street corner wearing a diaper because he lost a bet.

Kim Possible has an episode where Ron gets passed back and forth through and age regression machine one too many times, so he's still wearing a diaper when he returns to his normal age for the last time.

There's a cutaway gag in Family Guy about Peter wearing adult diapers. He pauses mid-converstation to use it.

In Fairly OddpParents, aside from getting regressed to a baby, Timmy is in a diaper at one point at his normal age.

There's that scene in Lost where Charlie and the rest of his band wear diapers for some kind of advertisement.

There are others but I can't think of them at the moment.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Departures is a fantastic Japanese movie about a man who gets a job performing funerals. There is one comedic scene where his mentor is teaching him how to put diapers on a dead body by putting him in one.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Sean Penn in Dead Man walking.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Eclectic
pampers4U said:
Getting close to that creepy line
Yeah this is borderline on “why the hell is this a thread. This is super god damn weird”

Reactions: perlFerret
Good Boys (2019) The Fraternity scene where the pledges were in diapers. Funny movie!

The movie Capone has Tom Harding in a huge old school cloth diaper. I found it funny because it was a huge white pin on diaper but he had no rubber pants.

Dean Norris the actor who played Walter Whites brother in-law on breaking bad was playing a role as incontinent after being shot up and made mention of wearing diapers multiple times during his recovery.

There's a diaper scene in the Green Hornet and one episode in the show Scrubs one of the doctors wears a diaper to do better during surgeries and then I think there is episode of Malcolm in the Middle where the Littlest brother wants to be a baby again and there's a scene where he uses a diaper or something like that

We Need To Talk About Kevin
It’s a psychological thriller movie about raising a kid that ended up committing an horrible crime as a young adult. It shows him growing up as a kid wearing diapers and it was obvious he has control of his bowel but does not want to participate in potty training.

The ones that stick in my mind and also some that where re-searched online, please note not all are movies some are TV series

The Baby (1973)
The Revenge of the stepford Wives (1980)
China Beach (1988-1991)
Baby Boom (1987)
Stop or my mom will shoot (1992)
Picket Fences (1992)
E.R. (1994-2009)
Monsters Ball (2001)
Scrubs (2001-2010)
Ted Bundy (2002)
Scary Movie 3 (2003) *deleted scene*
The Bad Girls From Valley High (2005)
The Savages (2007)
Shoot Em Up (2007)
Assassination of a high school president (2008)
Grey's Anatomy (2009)
The Middle (2010)
The Green Hornet (2010)
The Big Bang theory (2014)
The Visit (2015)
The Girl Freind Experience (2016)
The Simpsons (2017)
Rough Night (2017)
Home & Away (2017)
Lucy In The Skies (2019)

Last edited:
Reactions: generalmico and Napincolove
Am I imagining it, or didn't the little girl wear goodnites in War of the Worlds?

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and DLScottsman
The alterna Band "Bad Ronald" has a video called "Lets Begin" (Out around 2002 or so) and is a odd spoof on Mr Rogers and a daycare full of adults dressed as babies and doing or learning adult stuff. Some of the girls are in just diapers.

Truckerwearing said:
Am I imagining it, or didn't the little girl wear goodnites in War of the Worlds?
You're thinking of 2012.

Reactions: Truckerwearing, Hell2DaNaw and AJFan2020
Dead man walking with Sean Penn.
(1996 movie)

Aquasailor said:
You're thinking of 2012.
Kimberly-Clark must've paid a boatload for the product placement in that movie lmao. There's like 3 or 4 separate scenes where goodnites are explicitly mentioned and shown.

Reactions: AJFan2020
No a movie but American prison documentary where on of the prisoners was paralysed and in a wheelchair and he was carrying a half pack of blue incontinence nappies.

Voodu said:
The mature cartoon on netflix "F is for family" has a recurring character that is a 10 to 12 year old boy who wears only a shirt and a diaper. Im pretty sure the joke is hes poor and his parents are absent and did not care enough to potty train him.
Some characters refer to him as the diaper kid.
I love f is for family it's very funny

Back