Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

List of films (movies) featuring adults or over-3s wearing nappies

cute

tgery2002 said:
The point in 25: 42 , see the girl her h soaked pajamas
Awesome ty. I'll check Netflix tonight.

Something else occurred to me. In "The Thundermans " Chole wear diaper/pull ups I remember correctly, it is hinted a couple of times that she is not potty trained

Last edited:
tgery2002 said:
Something else occurred to me. In "The Thundermans " Chole wear diaper/pull ups I remember correctly, it is hinted a couple of times that she is not potty trained
not really diaper or wetting related but was just watching the movie Prey 2007. 2 kids and their dads girlfriend are on a safari tour. the boy tells the tour guide he has to go #2. they get attacked by lions and the tour guide is eaten and they are trapped in the truck. at 23:11 in the film the girlfriend asks the boy if he still has to go to the bathroom. since he did not get to go. he looks at her and shakes his head and answers no. she just smiles at him and looks away.

Spy kids is the one I remember the most

Reactions: PaKo66
There is a clip from George Lopez show about the son's betwetting.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

jamiejamie said:
There is a clip from George Lopez show about the son's betwetting.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I forgot about this. Yeah he wets the bed a few times. He was 14 and had a medical condition. Kidney issue or something like that.

Reactions: TigerDL, AJFan2020 and jamiejamie
Back