LFB Baby Parade Cloth Back Adult Diapers

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Has anyone tried these new diapers? They look really good and comparable to the ABU little kings. Probably better because little kings is very easy to seep through the backing making a very smelly experience. Looking to trying them if they are good diapers!

Baby Parade Cloth Back Adult Diapers 10 Pieces Pack(M)/(L)/(XL)

Thanks!

I just got mine delivered today so I am currently wearing one so far they are really good.

Reactions: abdilly
I have nothing but good to say about them. Very well constructed, comfortable, and quite absorbent. They are quite cute…and in stock!

Yes, they are pricey. I think they are worth it but may not be viable as an “everyday.” Though for a time they had a 40 and an 80 count case(s) that brought the price down a bit though they seem to have temporarily been removed to move bags and samples…likely because they are new and people are biting at the smaller quantities to test the waters. I imagine the cases will return in time.

I got a pack for my girlfriend and they arrived last week. She really liked them. She was really surprised by how soft the insides were, and it’s pretty clear after one wetting they can hold a ton.

Reactions: simmonsandwich and abdilly
I’ll add that I had no issues with seeping or leaking. Very well constructed.

NO

abdilly said:
Though for a time they had a 40 and an 80 count case(s) that brought the price down a bit though they seem to have temporarily been removed to move bags and samples…likely because they are new and people are biting at the smaller quantities to test the waters. I imagine the cases will return in time.
I see all options available on their website. Are you outside the US?

Reactions: abdilly
Joediaper said:
I see all options available on their website. Are you outside the US?
I’m not outside the US…but I may need new glasses. 🤓

• Wow
Reactions: Joediaper
kraken98 said:
Has anyone tried these new diapers?

I really like them for the most part. To me they seem like they're very similar to Gatorz or Little Kingz. There may be a difference in the material underneath the cloth-like material as it has held up to the seepage better I think. (Still happened some) With amazon prime shipping it may be a better value than Gatorz, I haven't compared it head-to-head yet. I'll definitely order more again down the road!

I am going too be getting a pack soon, So if I still remember ill take pics and tell you about em

How does their sizing run? Do they compare closely to ABU? I can wear a large abu or megamax and I like it for the increased rise, but tykables style sizing is huuuugggge on me lol.

I would say the sizing is comparable with ABU.

Back