Letting your diapers show?

goodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone enjoy letting their diapers show in public? Maybe just letting the waistband of the diaper or pull-up be seen. Do you like the excitement of someone else knowing that you're wearing a diaper?

Reactions: RecessBoy, Wolfman69, Diapertoddler and 6 others
I do a little sometimes but get embarrassed and scared so I hide it away sometimes

Reactions: Blekyss and medfet878
I kinda have the exact opposite view.
I spend Thursday - Sunday night in diapers. Unless I'm doing something active like cycling with friends where they could be seen inadvertently, I'm usually diapered like half the week.

I will have a diaper under my clothes. I like being incognito Little, but also hiding in plain sight. I have beanies with ears on them. I have Swoveralls (overalls in sweats material) that I'll wear a solid onesie under, looking like a more fitted T-shirt. I have some Velcro sneakers. Shirts and such from different nerderies I'm into (super heros, Star Wars, and such),Etc .... I wouldn't wear all that stuff together but I'd see how Little I can dress and fly under the radar of Vanillas.

Reactions: oldskool, littledub1955, medfet878 and 1 other person
I struggle with this. Yeah I kinda want to and it is a bit exciting.
I appreciate the sentiment (that will no doubt be expressed here soon) that this whole thing should be kept as private as we all can possibly muster… on the other hand, I feel like we should be able to live our lives without excuses.
Which kinda leaves me in the middle. I try to not put diapers in others’ faces. But I’m also unapologetic if they manage to see it.

Reactions: littledub1955, Joeysms, Floodingpants and 4 others
I like the idea of exposure but I always hide my diaper if I go out diapered. I don't want confrontation. I'm also know as an area musician and I wouldn't want my employment jeopardized.

Reactions: oldskool, littledub1955, medfet878 and 2 others
dogboy said:
I like the idea of exposure but I always hide my diaper if I go out diapered. I don't want confrontation. I'm also know as an area musician and I wouldn't want my employment jeopardized.
That would not be fun.

dogboy said:
I can't tell you how much I relate to this. Worked in the business losing a good bit of anonymity.

Reactions: dogboy and medfet878
I do! My line of work its actually good to be "unconventional" so no worries there, and the kinds of conversations that come if someone does feel the need to ask are always interesting to me! I like to leave them with a new perspective on not only my own vibe but also how medical incontinence is actually quite common.

Reactions: littledub1955, Joeysms, medfet878 and 1 other person
Well, i'm wearing all the time, and whilst i dont really go out of my way to hide my diaper, i usually have on a onesie (mostly for touch/feelings) so nothing really can show. But if it did, i'm in a wheelchair if i have to walk longer than 100' as most likely wont make the trip if longer than that or standing longer than a few mins.

That said if someone sees a diaper when i'm in a reclined back wheelchair i cant think they would really care at all.

Now, i think if i was just in a diaper that might be an issue :)
But in all seriousness i dont think many people would batt an eye on seeing a diaper on someone in a wheelchair, especially i usually have a neck support on as well...so just saying.

Now, i also have to say that exposing your diaper is about as kuth as exposing your underwear on purpose...Not the most approporate thing to do in public.

Reactions: medfet878 and warmfeeling
Not saying letting your waist band being seen will escalate, but it could/can.
When just the top of the waistband isn't a exciting, you may want to show more to get the same amount of excitement.
Not saying it will escalate every time, but I remember seeing the guy in a diaper and onesie at a park.

That is why I was asking do you have in person community. I think when you're isolated in person, letting the waistband show intentionally makes sense. Then does that line of what's appropriate keep moving?

Reactions: medfet878
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, Kellycares, Bigbabybret and 3 others
I wear diapers all the time and most times it is a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I don't make any effort to expose my diapers, but I am sure there are times people can tell I am in diapers. Maybe my plastic pants are exposed or they can see the diaper outline under my pants. I have had some strange looks, but no one had ever said anything. Matter in fact most people have been very friendly.

Reactions: Blekyss
On Friday night my wife and I were staying in a hotel. We forgot to bring the snack bag in. I was completely ready for bed with my Be Dry elite care and plastic pants on. She decided i should go to the lobby and get snacks. I said I’m fully diapered but she said just put your gym shorts on and go…pleaaaaaaase. So off I went and if someone was looking they could totally tell I had on a diaper. My t shirt did cover the waist band but the shorts were not as discreet as I wanted. I did a quick check out and back to my room. Whew!!

Reactions: Blekyss, Joeysms and TrueHero
goodnites said:
Do you like the excitement of someone else knowing that you're wearing a diaper?
No, no, and no. That’s the same as saying do I like showing off my underwear to others. No, I don’t and never have.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and diaperdude
I do, but I don’t! I love the thought of having the waistband of my nappy creeping up over my jeans but would be paranoid especially if I see someone I know. I also like to see if I notice anyone else with a nappy showing but never have done

Reactions: TayTayAcutal, BobbiSueEllen and diaperdude
No, I don't. Part of why I always wear a locked onesie over my diaper (well other than to prevent me from taking the diaper off without permission) is to prevent the waistband of my diaper from sticking out of my pants. I don't need everyone to know that I wear diapers 24/7, it's enough if my girlfriend and a small group of friends know about it.

Reactions: Owlzzy, BobbiSueEllen and diaperdude
I have a few t-shirts that come down just about to my belt. so in the summer I will sometimes wear one of those shirts to go shopping in. and when I bend down or stretch up to get something in the supermarket it does show the waistband of my nappy, or maybe my plastic pants. I gone shopping like this several times. never a problem.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
it is not intentional when out and about but it happens at time and with no negative responds from people. i am in diapers 24/7 for years so there have been many times my shirt has been lifted up or my shorts or sweats have indicated that i am wearing a diaper it happens especially when you are living an active life. same as everyone else. the two most recent times my diaper was visible while helping set up a gazebo and even more public we were checking in at the airport and i was lifting the luggage onto the scale my wife walked up adjusted my shirt in back. it happens and you keep moving. have people noticed i assume so and certainly over the years TSA has seen it, however no one has ever come up and said anything even in pasting for that would be extremely weird a stranger commenting on another stranger's underwear. the only comments i have ever gotten is hey i like what you are wearing as in my land before time bracelet, sneakers, t-shirt, and jacket but never has anyone commented about my underwear not even my swim diaper. living life and not sweating the small stuff

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
I would never show my diapers on purpose in public. To me, it's really rude and inconsiderate to show them off on purpose. I totally get if you're wearing a dress and the wind blows or if you're doing something more active and it shows for second- but only if those are true accidents and not intentional. I feel like showing people who haven't agreed to it beforehand because it's fun for you is wrong :/

That said, at home I usually only wear a t-shirt and a diaper or a dress with a diaper lol there's no hiding it at home haha

Reactions: JazzBaby, Soakedpants, diaperdude and 2 others
ThatDiaperDude said:
No, I don't. Part of why I always wear a locked onesie over my diaper (well other than to prevent me from taking the diaper off without permission) is to prevent the waistband of my diaper from sticking out of my pants. I don't need everyone to know that I wear diapers 24/7, it's enough if my girlfriend and a small group of friends know about it.
i like the one sie leotard i wear. I would like to see the top ore, looks like it has a ruffeled top w/lace.

Back