Leggings

I only have a black pair at the moment but i want to get ones like these as i think girl cloths with unicorns look cute 😊

D50697s.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrickCyclist, Angelapinks, daisycupcake and 3 others
SissyAliceUK said:
I only have a black pair at the moment but i want to get ones like these as i think girl cloths with unicorns look cute 😊

View attachment 113372
If on they wer pink xxx

Reactions: Angelapinks
SissyAliceUK said:

View attachment 113372
In the States you can easily find them at Walmart and Target, I'm sure UK stores would have them as well... I have a dozen or more leggings all from the girls dept in the cutest prints...
Fun (169).jpg

Fun (176).jpg

Fun (177).jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrickCyclist, DLJosie and Angelapinks
DLJosie said:
Ive never seen leggins with pockets b4 xxx

They're usually sold as jeggings, although it's quite a generic terms and not all jeggings are as tight and stretchy as leggings.

S20C-WDT1337-PDE004N_03pn_mf.jpg

These ones are advertised as 'super stretch', so they'll have the same properties as leggings.

DSC_0163_820896c4-5c52-4de4-8c0a-3664d4e3fa83_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Furrytum and DLJosie
PooMinara said:
They're usually sold as jeggings, although it's quite a generic terms and not all jeggings are as tight and stretchy as leggings.

View attachment 113393

These ones are advertised as 'super stretch', so they'll have the same properties as leggings.

View attachment 113394
i mustve had a senior moment when i said j had never seen leggins with pockets b4 cos i have a pair of jeggins in my wardrope 🤣🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: star and PooMinara
DLJosie said:
Ive never seen leggins with pockets b4 xxx
I have two pairs with phone pockets and also two with a little zip pocket on the small of your back to put your key in whilst running or other such activity...

All pairs are black and reasonably shiny (lycra) material.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and DLJosie
star said:
I have two pairs with phone pockets and also two with a little zip pocket on the small of your back to put your key in whilst running or other such activity...

All pairs are black and reasonably shiny (lycra) material.
Im sure i might have a pair in my wardrope will have to dig them xxx

Have a few pairs, some sports type and some have a fluffy inside. There so comfortable I could easily wear them everyday

Reactions: Angelapinks and daisycupcake
I want to find white leggings to wear over my mermaid tails diaper. I think that would be fun.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, michaelmc, Furrytum and 1 other person
Legging weather is coming.....

Reactions: Angelapinks and bigboobs
BabyHailey1977 said:
I want to find white leggings to wear over my mermaid tails diaper. I think that would be fun.
I can see the mermaid print through the leggings. Definitely a must tho. Admire you for wanting to do it 🥰

Reactions: DLJosie, Angelapinks and BabyHailey1977
I'd just say good luck finding any color besides black or dark blue, I know they are made and sold because I see chicks wearing them on the daily and some have really nice ones! I've just never seen any other than black or blue sold in stores!

Reactions: bigboobs and BabyHailey1977
KenworthW900b said:
I'd just say good luck finding any color besides black or dark blue, I know they are made and sold because I see chicks wearing them on the daily and some have really nice ones! I've just never seen any other than black or blue sold in stores!
I looked too. Going to order mine off Amazon.

Reactions: KenworthW900b
bigboobs said:
I can see the mermaid print through the leggings. Definitely a must tho. Admire you for wanting to do it 🥰
I just don’t know where to wear them though. Can’t do it at home, no go with my wife.

Reactions: bigboobs
BabyHailey1977 said:
I just don’t know where to wear them though. Can’t do it at home, no go with my wife.
Wife’s ruin all the fun. I’d happily let you wear them with me as long as you let me wear my bra

KenworthW900b said:
I just got some new ones to add to my collection. My wife got them for me on sale and tax free back to school week.
Shopping (1).jpg

Shopping (2).jpg

Shopping (3).jpg

Shopping (4).jpg

Shopping (5).jpg

Shopping (6).jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrickCyclist, sissybaby34, LittleBoyCuddles and 3 others
Beautiful 😍

Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
bigboobs said:
Wife’s ruin all the fun. I’d happily let you wear them with me as long as you let me wear my bra
Of course….a bra is a must. Lol

Reactions: bigboobs and Angelapinks
I wear leggings about 90 percent of the time. I hate pants and am not big into skirts and dresses. I love ones with bright patterns and things like that. I always dress in really bright colors. Im wearing a pair of rainbow leopard leggings right now actually

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
Check the Fabletics website for colors compression and length.
Become a member 2 for $24 a real deal !

Back