Leggings

star

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This isn't Sissy per se, but I don't know where else to post it.

I have grown to love wearing leggings. Just plain black ones at the moment. However I now wear them around the house and out. I would tend to wear shorts over the top if around people.

I have also worn tights under trousers, for warmth.

Does anyone else love leggings?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, bigboobs, Seasonedcitizen and 11 others
star said:

I have grown to love wearing leggings. Just plain black ones at the moment. However I now wear them around the house and out. I would tend to wear shorts over the top if around people.

I absolutely love them. I wore them over my diapers all the time last year. Never had anyone treat me differently.

Reactions: oldskool, BobbiSueEllen, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I adore leggings. I was always jealous of how cute and casual a woman wearing leggings and a t-shirt looked, now I am one! Well, with the addition of a diaper, sometimes... at least it makes my butt look bigger.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, KittyninjaW, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Yup -- Leggings are truly great !!
I have several pairs .
T.

Reactions: Diprs2
Yes I do.

I have never worn them farther then on my own property and in the house but I like the stretch and colors. I had one that I have worn out and the one I am mostly using now is black but I hope to get another colorful one soon.

Reactions: Tappy, Diprs2 and Kayleigh
star said:

Yes I wear them all the time in Winter, Spring and Fall and in summer I sometimes wear dance tights and I have since I was about 11 or 12 thanks to a girlfriend giving me a pair of hers after I complained I was freezing in the arena where we took Figure Skating lessons.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Tappy and Diprs2
Leggings are the best thing ever invented! 😂

Reactions: Tappy, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I wear them as well. Lovely and comfortable, I'll be buying more after my weight loss program.

Reactions: Diprs2, Tappy and Angelapinks
For me there ok ! There is a time and place for them !! ;)

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Tappy, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I have mixed feelings about them, as crop- tops & leggings basically put an end to women wearing leotards and catsuits, of which I have a strong fetish.

But I've now developed a liking for them, which led to an interesting incident. A few years ago, in a neighbouring market town, I decided to purchase a pair. So I went into clothes shop and settled on a black pair.

The woman who served me gave me a suspicious look as if to say :"Why are you in here buying things?"

I felt a bit self-conscious and have never returned to that particular shop. However. when I take a look around the women's section of 'Primark,' I feel totally relaxed and haven't had anyone wondering why I am purchasing things in this particular department.

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, Diprs2, daisycupcake and 1 other person
There are certain articles of clothing that simply don’t look good on me, one of them being leggings. I’m barely 5 feet tall and quite slender except for my wide hips and large boobs. Unless I wear the right top that appropriately covers the diaper area, there’s nothing that screams “I’m wearing a diaper” like wearing leggings. Even black leggings don’t hide the outline of cloth or premium disposable diapers. I have tried leggings on a few occasions but was self conscious the entire time. A thinner diaper might look acceptable under leggings with a long top but that opens up another reason for worry - leaks. I have worn leggings or tights under a shorter dress or skirt in the winter, and they look very nice however. Otherwise, I’ll stick with dresses which adequately camouflage the bulk of even the thickest diapers and look good on me.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Tappy, Diprs2 and 4 others
Sissyleslie said:
I have mixed feelings about them, as crop- tops & leggings basically put an end to women wearing leotards and catsuits, of which I have a strong fetish.

But I've now developed a liking for them, which led to an interesting incident. A few years ago, in a neighbouring market town, I decided to purchase a pair. So I went into clothes shop and settled on a black pair.

The woman who served me gave me a suspicious look as if to say :"Why are you in here buying things?"

I felt a bit self-conscious and have never returned to that particular shop. However. when I take a look around the women's section of 'Primark,' I feel totally relaxed and haven't had anyone wondering why I am purchasing things in this particular department.
My responce to her would be "would you rather I support some other shop?' "Too bad I am in here and you don't know who I am buying them for so mind your own business". I hate sales people who are judgemental and dis-courteous and I will call them out every time and even ask to speak to management or the shop owners.

Reactions: utjerry, CCemma, PaddedRita and 2 others
Ellyn said:
There are certain articles of clothing that simply don’t look good on me, one of them being leggings. I’m barely 5 feet tall and quite slender except for my wide hips and large boobs. Unless I wear the right top that appropriately covers the diaper area, there’s nothing that screams “I’m wearing a diaper” like wearing leggings. Even black leggings don’t hide the outline of cloth or premium disposable diapers. I have tried leggings on a few occasions but was self conscious the entire time. A thinner diaper might look acceptable under leggings with a long top but that opens up another reason for worry - leaks. I have worn leggings or tights under a shorter dress or skirt in the winter, and they look very nice however. Otherwise, I’ll stick with dresses which adequately camouflage the bulk of even the thickest diapers and look good on me.
Yes Ellyn I agree with you in that if worn as outer clothing they do define the diaper area. Myself I wear them under my clothes and the high Lycra content helps hold in my diaper somewhat for a better fit. I don't wear jogging pants and most of my slacks are not that loose a fit so unless I wear a longer sweater or jacket the diaper is pretty evident.

Reactions: Tappy and Diprs2
Angelapinks said:
Yes Ellyn I agree with you in that if worn as outer clothing they do define the diaper area. Myself I wear them under my clothes and the high Lycra content helps hold in my diaper somewhat for a better fit. I don't wear jogging pants and most of my slacks are not that loose a fit so unless I wear a longer sweater or jacket the diaper is pretty evident.
Tights and PH normally come in ankle or full length - leggings can be ankle 7/8sth and Capri length
The recent leggings have sprouted cell phone pocket(s) some at the high thigh or in an enclosure at the back waist.
Whether male/female or any other depiction the wearing of tights leggings while wearing diaper(s) pad lines
your really can't be so BOLD to wear these without some sort of cover. Yes in some cases really thin absorbent
pads etc. may pass muster without the telltale bulge. Basically it is the containment of urine that is of concern.
Number 2 is not really a consideration here.
As for the coverage - suggest a tunic or long length "T" shirt.
Then too the basic color of black tends to hide things quite well compared to the light and pastel fabrics.
With the lights pastels and some color block designs a top cover is necessary for public outing to avoid the
slings and arrows of outrageous staring gasping and odd misplaced questions viewing. - other words embarrassment !

Leggings are so darn neat - with a compression fit almost like painted fabric molding to the body contours.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
I love those wet look / shiny / rubbery looking leggings I see a lot of women wear, sadly whenever I tried to get a pair for myself they never have the same look / texture. Another problem is as a guy they absolutely crush my junk which is very uncomfortable.

I would of course NEVER wear them out side unless under some jeans so no one could see.

Reactions: Diprs2
This being the forum it is diapers and related ABDL subject matter - - -
Really you don't wear just diapers out in the public common space - - -
But you do wear something covering same when out and about - - -
Same about those leggings - consider a cover up of sorts - shorts
dresses skirts or even as I do wearing KILTS pushing the fashion envelope.
Just the perfect answer when you have legs that need definition help !
Even with winter weather leaving us now in the northern hemisphere.
nothing wrong with continuing wearing of leggings to hide those less
than perfect modeling legs and in the compression mode offering
support. About that compression can't do anything about the crushing
effect on the male equipment - but then wearing some accessory
undergear to sort out the space offering the boys some level of comfort.

Reactions: ianwee and Diprs2
babylock1 said:
Same about those leggings - consider a cover up of sorts - shorts
dresses skirts
And therein is one of the questions when men wear leggings... Is the cover up required or is it uneccesary?

I certainly think that if you are running or cycling at least, there is no compelling reason to wear shorts over the top, but what about at other times?

Last edited:
I wear them all the time around the house, I'll put shorts over them if going out.... I wear them also under my leather pants when riding my motorcycles in cooler weather...

Harley07 said:
I wear them all the time around the house, I'll put shorts over them if going out.... I wear them also under my leather pants when riding my motorcycles in cooler weather...
Pretty much the same for me, although I don't have a bike at the moment :-(

Back