Least discreet diaper? (Thick and Crinkly)

PooMinara said:
If you really want to be heard from half a mile away, just add a pair of TPU pants on top.of your diapers There will be absolutely no way to hide the noise they make!
*TPU pants = Thermoplastic Polyurethane.

I wonder if there are any other US shops that sell these, preferably in the snap on variety.

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I wonder if there are any other US shops that sell these, preferably in the snap on variety.

I'm not sure about the US, but I get mine from an Ebay seller here in the UK. They sell both the snap-on and pull-up variety, but unfortunately each colour only comes in a very limited range of sizes. I'd like to be able to get some that are large enough to go over doubled up nappies without being taut, as they are only noisy when they fit loosely with some space inside.

I got these two, and I love them. The material is quite thick and feels a bit like chlorinated latex - smooth but without the friction of untreated rubber, and it doesn't crease. They are very loud, but the sound is pitched lower than what I'd describe as a crinkle..Maybe more like a 'crunggle' sound. The closest analogy that I can think of would be a tarpaulin flapping in the wind.

s-l1600 - 2022-10-04T012440.233.jpg

s-l1600 - 2022-10-04T012340.537.jpg

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
There used to be one I used all the time for those they where called diaper covers this company also sold plastic bed covers. I cat remember what there name was for the life of me. These where the ones I got but it's a different company www.abdlcompany.com then I used but they had all kinds of stuff for abdl. Sorry best I can do.

UPDATE-

For various reasons I've only recently been able to treat myself to something other than Megamax and Goodnights. I just got some Rearz Princess Pinks and, holycow, these are some thick and crinkly pamps!

I love them! I haven't felt such a rush opening a package of diapers in awhile. They're so thick, even before fluffing them up! Opening up the first one gave me goosebumps. My heart was racing. I couldn't stop blushing. I taped one on with my new CareBears t-shirt, popped in my MLP pacifier, cuddled my stuffies, and watched a few episodes of the 80's CareBears.

I regressed sooo hard! I REALLY NEEDED IT.

It really makes me want to try some more dips soon. Thinking of trying Bunny Hops or Trest next...

Reactions: FritzRalph
Loudest diaper I have experienced are the NRU little rascals

I know the Depends tabbed diapers arent the most popular or well liked by most DL s......they are quite crinkly and white, but not so thick though. If I put a booster in though they are nicely thick. I bring them up because I came across them on a shelf in a local pharmacy. I see in recent times they arent even on the shelves in most stores. Depends these days push their underwear and silhouette products mostly. Thays what on the shelves nowadays. It was funny because when I broke open the bag the diapers looked like a just opened bag of plastic Pampers . I love crinkly diapers so the plastic Depends are good in that respect for me.

Reactions: NW47guy and BabyHailey1977
katierichards7777 said:
I'd have to say the new Rearz Princess Pink are super crinkly, but in a surprising way. The plastic landing strip is crinkly and cute, but the leg guards on these are also super loud and crinkly.
those are my favorite diaper/nappys xxx

A 12 pound weighing tykable unicorn

Laki3 said:
Tykables cammies, its realy big bulk
yes they are bulky when wet. I wore a cammies blue to bed last night, and wet it repeatedly through the night. I'm still wearing it and it is massively swollen and quite smelly. time to change I think.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
If you're looking for loud, you can wear any diaper then pull up a pair of PEVA plastic pants. If you wear them under tight jeans, the PEVA PP's will still be heard. That's what I learned about these PP's.

• Haha
Reactions: 247 and QTnPLASTIC
Attends with waistband. They are hard to see under clothes, but they are the most crinkly diaper ever made!

mender1243 said:
Attends with waistband. They are hard to see under clothes, but they are the most crinkly diaper ever made!

Too bad they were discontinued a few years ago from what I heard.

I love Rearz Princess diapers , They are thick and crinkly and soooo cute!

rearz is probably the thickest and loudest diapers I've worn... I like the critter caboose mega safari and alpacas they are hard to hide lol..

PooMinara said:
I'm not sure about the US, but I get mine from an Ebay seller here in the UK. They sell both the snap-on and pull-up variety, but unfortunately each colour only comes in a very limited range of sizes. I'd like to be able to get some that are large enough to go over doubled up nappies without being taut, as they are only noisy when they fit loosely with some space inside.

I got these two, and I love them. The material is quite thick and feels a bit like chlorinated latex - smooth but without the friction of untreated rubber, and it doesn't crease. They are very loud, but the sound is pitched lower than what I'd describe as a crinkle..Maybe more like a 'crunggle' sound. The closest analogy that I can think of would be a tarpaulin flapping in the wind.

View attachment 89538

View attachment 89539
Where u buy these link

mender1243 said:
Two times Attends with waistbands gave me away that i was wearing

Loudest Diapers

Super Boompa 84.9db

Fabine Exclusive Black 84.9db

Cuddlz All Over Print 82.0db

Forsite 81.6db

Fabine Exclusive Gold 81.6db

Rearz Inspire Select 81.1db

ABU White 81.1db

Playpers Kiddo 80.9db

ABU SDK V1 80.8db

Dry 27/4 80.7db