Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Least discreet diaper? (Thick and Crinkly)

furry121 said:
Diapers from the 90s and 2000s are stupid loud wallgreens fitted overnight diapers were loud
I agree!! The plastic was a little thinner than Confidry, so the crinkle was loud.

In 1993 Mom bought drugstore brand adult diapers for me when I was 11, cause she was worried I would wet the bed on a trip we took to Las Vegas. I had to wear them every night of the trip and it was sooo embarrassing! The crinkle was a dead giveaway.

The worst part was we camped on the first night of the trip, and in the morning I had to walk across the campground in my wet diaper to the public restroom to take it off. Everyone I walked past glanced down at my sweat pants to see where the crinkle was coming from, and probably noticed the wet diaper bulge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70sPampers and littledub1955
Tykables swell a ton and start out really thick. Betterdry/Crinklz are deceptively thin but really bulk out a lot when wet.
When I'm in the mood for bulk, though, I just double up with a large insert pad (or two). Fold the "wings" around the front so it fits inbetween the gathers and you can get two or even three in a modern ABDL diaper with high leak guards!

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
CanadianBurst said:
Fold the "wings" around the front so it fits inbetween the gathers and you can get two or even three in a modern ABDL diaper with high leak guards!
I did it with a Sani Maximizer placed inside a Sani Sensitive Extra Protection brief.

Confidry/Dry 24/7 are insanely loud! They crinkle unlike any other diaper I can think of as of late. I remember trying them out years ago - I was skinnier so they fit was really big on me and the plastic wasn't as crinkly as it is today. After seeing a post on them by a gal on here due them being her go to and them wicking well (which I didn't remember) I had to give them another try (10 years later). The fit is honestly my favorite, they wick and absorb quite a bit, the price is pretty good if you can afford a case, and they are SO LOUD.

Even with fixation pants/onesie, jeans...if I'm in a quiet place it's audible where most diapers are silent. With just a diaper it's very audible when moving. While I'm not a poly-backed purist - the crinkle is desirable and these deliver.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperDiva, 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
abdilly said:
Confidry/Dry 24/7 are insanely loud! They crinkle unlike any other diaper I can think of as of late. I remember trying them out years ago - I was skinnier so they fit was really big on me and the plastic wasn't as crinkly as it is today. After seeing a post on them by a gal on here due them being her go to and them wicking well (which I didn't remember) I had to give them another try (10 years later). The fit is honestly my favorite, they wick and absorb quite a bit, the price is pretty good if you can afford a case, and they are SO LOUD.

Even with fixation pants/onesie, jeans...if I'm in a quiet place it's audible where most diapers are silent. With just a diaper it's very audible when moving. While I'm not a poly-backed purist - the crinkle is desirable and these deliver.
Just so I am sure I know which brand you are talking about, you are referring to this brand right? (see photos)

*all images are high-res

270-2-BackFolded.JPGconfidry247foldopenfront.jpgDHIjKJ-XgAE0bfx.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Yooo, QTnPLASTIC and Deleted member 56273
Oh geez… the new Rearz Critter Caboose are about the most indiscreet diaper ever. It’s got crinkle, fluffiness, and that waistband peek-ability. And that’s before they get wet.

But if we are being honest, a poorly designed diaper that makes you leak everywhere is objectively indiscreet.

I declare a single sheet of cellophane to be the most indiscreet diaper. You won’t be able to walk without being uncomfortable, everyone will hear it, and it won’t hold anything.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: dlboylife, littledub1955, 70sPampers and 4 others
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Just so I am sure I know which brand you are talking about, you are referring to this brand right? (see photos)

*all images are high-res

View attachment 88986View attachment 88987View attachment 88988View attachment 88990
I love those type diapers..lots of crinkle and all white. They look the closest to the all white plastic diapers of the 80s. So many diapers today are all cartoony and full of colors and designs. Those are cool but I ove the old style all white ones. Confidry comes close

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
MikeDJ said:
I love those type diapers..lots of crinkle and all white. They look the closest to the all white plastic diapers of the 80s. So many diapers today are all cartoony and full of colors and designs. Those are cool but I ove the old style all white ones. Confidry comes close
I agree. They aren't the most "babyish" - but they really are a functional diaper with good fit. I do like that they are plain white, good tapes, and good crinkle. They do remind me a bit of old Pampers...and I've had a few diaper tapes that really did make them "pop." For 1.64 per diaper - you can't really beat them. They function well, I almost never have leaks, while the leak guards aren't the tallest or the most "elastic" they really do work well.

For a US made brief they capture the euro-medical brief style very well. I just hope they can hold on and remain in business.

• Love
Yes!!! I have those in my stash!!!! Over 9 CASES and I LOVE THESE!!! They do feel like and sound like PAMPERS!!!! I play with them, by that I mean masturbate in them or wank with them

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and abdilly
MikeDJ said:
Yup! You hit the nail on the head! These modern ConfiDry 24/7 adult diapers definitely bring back memories of those vintage 80s and 90s era Huggies baby diapers with their glossy, all white, super crinkly plastic (see photos below):

*click on thumbnails for larger views*

Huggies supertrim purple2.jpgHuggies thick3.jpgHuggies thick4.jpgHuggies thick6.jpgHuggies thick7.jpgHuggies thick9.jpgHuggies thick10.jpgHuggies toddler2.jpgHuggies white11.jpgHuggies white13.jpg

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
Love those ConfiDrys a lot but cannot afford them, they're too much expensive and difficult to find in the Greek retail market.
That's too bad to hear. I wonder if these ConfiDry 24/7 diapers could fill in that missing spot for those ABDLs who crave those vintage Attends when they were still made by P&G? These ConfiDry 24/7s look just like vintage Pampers, Luvs, and Huggies, right?

Anyone on this forum remember wearing vintage P&G Attends that has also tried these ConfiDry 24/7s and can compare the two against each other?

70sPampers said:
These ConfiDry 24/7s look just like vintage Pampers, Luvs, and Huggies, right?
Absolutely!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
MikeDJ said:
lots of crinkle and all white!
Rubberized plastics are a must!

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
Absolutely!
I may just have to give these ConfiDry 24/7 diapers a try one of these days...

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
Rubberized plastics are a must!
I cannot live without my rubberized plastics diapers!!!

• Love
70sPampers said:
I cannot live without my rubberized plastics diapers!!!
Any pics from the customized Babylino adult fanfold brief? I'm just curious how it looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
70sPampers said:
I may just have to give these ConfiDry 24/7 diapers a try one of these days...
From the numerous customer reviews they're very exceptionally crinkly and very babyish like the vintage Attends from the golden P&G era.

• Love
Back