Laundry day

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does any else look forward to laundry day, specifically so that you can wet your pants before hand?

Reactions: BunnyFofo and Deleted member 39574
K00paTr00pa said:
Does any else look forward to laundry day, specifically so that you can wet your pants before hand?
Not for that exact purpose, but I enjoy laundry day because I can wander around the house in just a diaper, since onesies plastic pants, everything goes in the wash at once. So every weekend (the exact day varies) I spend roughly 3hrs in just a diaper till laundry is done.

You mean wet your pants without wearing a diaper? I don't really enjoy that

Nah. But I love doing all my little laundry in Dreft Stg 2 and Dreft Blissfuls. Makes the whole place smell like baby and I love folding and seeing all my colorful little clothes. 🥰

Have Dreft Blissfuls scent beads dissolved in a spray bottle that I use for linen spray. Hose everything down with it, my towels, bedding, clothes, blankies, and stuffies. It's divine. 😍

Last edited:
Nah - I quite like my pants. I wouldn’t risk staining them by wetting without a diaper on, even if it was going right in the wash.

K00paTr00pa said:
And I don't feel guilty about waking up in a soaked wet bed that morning.

I used to, back when I was poorer and couldn't afford disposable diapers, except on special occasions.
Laundry day meant I could actually use one of the few cloth diapers I had.

I was never into pants wetting though. I did it a little bit when I was a really young teen and couldn't get diapers at all.
But I only did it in order to imagine wetting a diaper, or imagine that by wetting my pants I would have to go back into diapers.
I just did my own laundry as needed then and as far as I know my parents never found out.

Reactions: Babybike2
Yes, I sure do and have for many years. Twice a week I do my diaper laundry since I only wear cloth diapers, cloth inserts and plastic pants. Watching their transition from soiled soggy diapers to clean fresh smelling diapers that I neatly fold and store in my closet just reminds me of how much I love wearing diapers.

Back