Last time you used a toilet?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I honestly can’t remember. It’s probably been a couple months.

My diaper is my toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: todderhr, NorthwestDiaperDude, bigtoddler96 and 4 others
Im like you. My diaper is my toilet at all times

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96 and Miki
I'm a baby, what is a toilet?
Me wear diapers and can't help it if dam get messy or da soggy monster attaches deem.
Diapers are da bestest. Them make me feel happy, safe and real. I never going to grow ups and use that scary toilet thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BlueDude
ABdrew said:
I'm a baby, what is a toilet?
You don't want to know, trust me.

Sadly, I manage to use a toilet at least a few times a day. I get about 7-8 hours of diapers use during waking hours, but then my little bunny takes a break and Big Me has to play the "normal" game. Sigh...

I wish I could say Diapers are my toilet, because I hate using the gross stinky smelly toilet! But alas I'm not at a point where I can wear Diapers full time. Maybe someday I will be though.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and BlueDude
I'm urinary ic use the toilet for number 2 in diapers 24/7 occasionally number 2 in diaper when I caught noroviris had severe diarrhea couldn't make it to toilet was sleeping in bed at the time.

Sunday as got out the shower and needed a 2 urgent and the toilet is right there

2 hours ago as I'm not able to be diapered all that often unfortunately

can't remember exactly but it must have been in the late 90s when I decided to wear diapers 24/7 again to become independent of toilets.

Sadly today. Wish I could give up the toilet.

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96 and ABDElsa
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Same

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I actually made it to the toilet this morning after my coffee 👍 ... Woke up wet as always drank a cup and waited for the inevitable IBS flare after a while I was shocked thinking I got away with my coffee and showered and changed getting ready for day .. stopped for gas grabbed a snack and was waiting to pay when bam it stuck ...was honestly thinking well looks like I'll have to go back home and change but figured I'd try to make it to the restroom and I did 🤙... barely by the time I got in there I really was hesitant for a second because it felt like I was going to lose it before I could get my diaper off 😂

Using a toilet right now

ChristianDiaperLover said:
why not? it's only a question of indoctrination combined with a mindset to walk the line. when you wear a nice dress with ballerina shoes (the most comfy shoes, I also wear since my childhood - not only in public but also in the bureau at work) you can also wear diapers what nobody realizes anyway and give up toilets. it's no big deal at all.

Miki said:
why not? it's only a question of indoctrination combined with a mindset to walk the line. when you wear a nice dress with ballerina shoes (the most comfy shoes, I also wear since my childhood - not only in public but also in the bureau at work) you can also wear diapers what nobody realizes anyway and give up toilets. it's no big deal at all.
Maybe like me it's a matter of not living alone and/or having a job where you can't change/dispose of your Diapers. Did you ever think of that? I live with my Dad and I'm in a shared office building that doesn't have a private restroom so, anyone can just walk in on me changing my Diaper...including my boss! Not to mention there's a tiny open trash can where a dirty Diaper (plain, medical, or ABDL) would be clearly visible.

I haven't used a toilet for over a month. My diaper is my toilet now. :)

• Love
Reactions: ShAd0w10, bigtoddler96 and ABDElsa
during day almost anytime I'm not at home with occasional exceptions but not often (unless exercising on the outdoor trails by my house in which case I prefer diaper easily). at home I use it often (unless it's a day my roommate is out because he doesn't know). At night never, always diapered no toilet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I used the toilet a few hours ago, I only wear and use diapers occasionally😌

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96
I use the toilet twice a day for poop but I pee all the time in my diaper

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96
A few times a day. Wear 24/7, but still use it when it's needed or feel like making the effort.

Back