las vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsonboy14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wondering what kind of ABDL venues there are in Las Vegas. I already know about CTDC. Is there anything else I mean anything ABDL related.

Reactions: Jr2012
wow no reply's

I wish I knew. I’ve never to Nevada! 😂

Brick and mortar ABDL stores are pretty uncommon though, because of how niche it is. I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t any!

I thought adult diapers might be more visible there given the “anything goes” reputation of the place and the fact that gamblers are rumoured to wear them to avoid giving up their seats... but didn’t see any evidence of their widespread availability, other than the crap quality disposable products you see on shop shelves everywhere.

Reactions: jtroad
samsonboy14 said:
Wondering what kind of ABDL venues there are in Las Vegas. I already know about CTDC. Is there anything else I mean anything ABDL related.

Been a couple of times, never seen anything ABDL related at all. Not even made it to CTDC.

You might ask at CTDC, there is a couple of the "nannies" that have made videos in their store.
But is you Goggle Adult baby Nurseries so pop up with all of the other "stuff". The other is "Ineedamommy" I think and the ones that made the videos web sites shop up.

Just an fyi they have a list of does and don'ts and average 150-200 and hour.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments. I have been to CTDC and it was awesome. I also thought since it was the place where anything goes there might be a big abdl following in Vegas. I have googled and only see the 2 nurseries. I wondered if there was some venues in vegas that was only word of mouth and not on google.

Reactions: jtroad and Jr2012
samsonboy14 said:
Thanks for the comments. I have been to CTDC and it was awesome. I also thought since it was the place where anything goes there might be a big abdl following in Vegas. I have googled and only see the 2 nurseries. I wondered if there was some venues in vegas that was only word of mouth and not on google.

Correction. there is only ONE nursery in Vegas, mine. The other person is NOTin the abdl lifestyle and it's NOT her fetish at all... I've met her and she has literally no real understanding of diapers, diaper fetishism at all, ABDL, ageplay, nothing. She does not have a nursery either.

Vegas also has a monthly munch that happens on the 2nd Sunday of every month (ok the march munch is on March 15th since I'll be at capcon the week before) Details posted on Fetlife and on my twitter @diaperperv & instagram @diaper.perv

Reactions: tbjay, Blue2006, Jr2012 and 6 others
mommymissy said:
Correction. there is only ONE nursery in Vegas, mine. The other person is NOTin the abdl lifestyle and it's NOT her fetish at all... I've met her and she has literally no real understanding of diapers, diaper fetishism at all, ABDL, ageplay, nothing. She does not have a nursery either.

Vegas also has a monthly munch that happens on the 2nd Sunday of every month (ok the march munch is on March 15th since I'll be at capcon the week before) Details posted on Fetlife and on my twitter @diaperperv & instagram @diaper.perv
Thanks for the comment. I have looked at your site and it looks like your nursery is top end. Do you have any openings for the first of next week?

samsonboy14 said:
Thanks for the comment. I have looked at your site and it looks like your nursery is top end. Do you have any openings for the first of next week?
Hi there. it's a lot easier to just email me directly (as per the booking form on site) as I don't really check this forum much, if at all. Thanks

Reactions: DL0202
I honestly wish there was a larger community in Las Vegas. It seem most people I end up talking to are visitors.

Have you looked in FetLife to see of anything was going on in Las Vegas ?

I have never been that far West :-/

There is a small community in Las Vegas, its not very connected. Been in the area since 91, rarely have I met other in the area, I have one older daddy type friend, he tends to have diaper boy parties and I have had a younger male friend. Have not had any female friends in the area, I did meet one who was more transgender, but that was at a munch. There has been events in the past on fetlife, I live outside of the city so I haven't gone to many events or munches, but then I have been staying home for about 8 years after a really bad injury. Looking forward to the future and meeting more people.

I know that there is a store called changing times out there.

There's a new subreddit r/lasvegasabdl

Here's my walkthrough of Changing Times.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The last time we had an ABDL munch was March 15th (one day before Covid lockdown) and 41 people showed up and picnicked/hung out. so it was a good turnout. It's just that someone needs to take the iniative and organize the events (not me).

Reactions: Jr2012, Jonnythepony, Aby and 1 other person
I was just at the diaper store on Tuesday, got me some super cute Puppers diaper samples, a RearZ Dinosaur and a Paydayz sample. I like the Puppers but I did get a small leak that night, plastic pants saved the bed.
The store owner is a very nice older guy, maybe his wife was there too, I had been there about 2 years ago.

I will look into setting up a Munch in Vegas, I am not the best at social events though, I am a shy baby, or I just have a sensory issue or maybe both really. I went to one or two munches in like 2011, they were fine, but my voice gets loud and I think people at another table could hear the crap I say, like pull ups are kinda sexy, but not good diapers.

diaperperv said:

I'd love to be able to become involved in the abdl scene here and come to the munch's etc.❤

Fetlife has a local scene, its not been active during the pandemic but maybe soon.

I'm visiting Vegas this weekend and hoping to meet others into the diaper community. Is there any locations or must visit places while being padded up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back