Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Of all the abdl out there I’ve never come across cats or kittens on diapers. I’ve seen teddy bears, puppies, Dino’s, monsters, alpacas, rocking horses, bunnies and the like but not kittens. I wish someone would come up with kittens on diapers

Do any other cat lovers or littles wish their were kittens on diapers

Reactions: Howler and BunnyFofo
1681300199061.png
We do have these!

Reactions: Howler and littledreamers333
I would really enjoy wearing some cute Kitty diapers !!
Sorry to say ,but these are just to boyish for this girl !! 😥

Reactions: Poobear and Diaperedforsuresince17
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Of all the abdl out there I’ve never come across cats or kittens on diapers. I’ve seen teddy bears, puppies, Dino’s, monsters, alpacas, rocking horses, bunnies and the like but not kittens. I wish someone would come up with kittens on diapers

Do any other cat lovers or littles wish their were kittens on diapers
DC Amor is what you seek. Yes it is pink, they are out of business, and the only supply left are samples at Wearing Clouds. But it is a diaper with cats playing with yarn.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Rita said:
I would really enjoy wearing some cute Kitty diapers !!
Sorry to say ,but these are just to boyish for this girl !! 😥
I totally agree with you I want cute kitty cat diapers

tails1234 said:
DC Amor is what you seek. Yes it is pink, they are out of business, and the only supply left are samples at Wearing Clouds. But it is a diaper with cats playing with yarn.
Thank you for the info !

016C309F-141D-4A58-8FDA-B3FA37B6B3F8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, tbjay, legonia and 2 others
There’s a 20% off sale, so 12 diapers came out to $61 shipped.
Once again, thanks for posting!

Reactions: tails1234
9D4EF174-8720-4B74-B6DE-C59746E57A85.jpegI just created this diaper tape, I’m going to print it on sticker paper later as I have already printed it on paper

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and littledreamers333
I was going to mention about the DC Amors....They do indeed have baby kitties on them..Yes they are no longer made but I sure did love those. The plastic was soooo crinkly and were so thick ! They had the most girly of designs on them too... You cant really get them anymore. I still have a full bag of them and for a while didnt want to ever open the bag. It was doing me no good though to have them just sit in a bag in a closet. So I took one out to enjoy wearing it for a while. I didnt mess in it and kept it in good shape to wear again another night.

Reactions: SoCalSwitch
If we include baby diapers and pullups, some pullups have featured Hello Kitty and PJ Masks (which includes Catboy).

The Cuties brand comes in a set of animal motifs that include a dog, a panda, a fox, a monkey, and a tabby cat. They have each animal's tailon the back of the diaper, which I think is adorable.

MikeDJ said:
I was going to mention about the DC Amors....They do indeed have baby kitties on them..Yes they are no longer made but I sure did love those. The plastic was soooo crinkly and were so thick ! They had the most girly of designs on them too... You cant really get them anymore. I still have a full bag of them and for a while didnt want to ever open the bag. It was doing me no good though to have them just sit in a bag in a closet. So I took one out to enjoy wearing it for a while. I didnt mess in it and kept it in good shape to wear again another night.
You can buy them again here:

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
little kings should count, lions are just kitties after all

• Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie and Dragon64
ABU little pawz has a cat on it

JensBabyGirl said:
Thank you for the info !

View attachment 106870
DC Amors are incredible. Love them. Wearing Clouds is way to expensive for my taste. Otherwise, my shelves would be filled with this diaper.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Rita said:
Are these still available to purchase still ??? :unsure:
Yes, I just purchased 12 size large for $61 shipped.

legonia said:
DC Amors are incredible. Love them. Wearing Clouds is way to expensive for my taste. Otherwise, my shelves would be filled with this diaper.
I just ordered 4 bags of Trest in Blue, Pink, Purple and Green. One can never have enough plastic💕 diapers in many colors to match my outfits !
The Cat theme can be PurrFect while playing with my CG..

Last edited:
Reactions: legonia
Back