wearingclouds.com

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got an email from wearingclouds.com.
For those of you that are looking for these diapers. Limited supply in stock though.
⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418-075525_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-075525_Chrome.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20230418-075457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-075457_Chrome.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20230418-075359_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-075359_Chrome.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: littledreamers333
These are absolute garbage. Admittedly, it has been quite a few years since I bought from them, but they were just a very low quality generic blue adult diaper with some screen printing on them.

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk
patrick1776 said:
These are absolute garbage. Admittedly, it has been quite a few years since I bought from them, but they were just a very low quality generic blue adult diaper with some screen printing on them.
Yeah, garbage that costs just shy of $3/ea. No clue if shipping is free or not. Never ordered from here as I don't wear printed or decorative diapers.

Well those pink ones are the DC Amors which actually are very well made...Thick and crinkly...nice decorative print. I still have a full bag of them .

Listen ppl. I just posted this because some here have mentioned these diapers from a nostalgic point. Also maybe some here would like to add these to their collection. I never claimed these were the best and in all honesty I myself have never tried them. I just thought some here might be interested in them.
Garbage or not these were some of the first ABDL to hit the market.

Reactions: Billybatts, lilbabyjooce and bambinobaby
Thanks, OP! I, for one LOVE these diapers and can't wait to get my hands on them again!

I wouldn't trust my diaper money there. Those photos look really suspicious.

I think their product photos should be more clear and maybe need white balancing. All sorts of sketchy imagery there.

Sourpants said:
I wouldn't trust my diaper money there. Those photos look really suspicious.
I've ordered from here before. There's nothing sketchy. It's a great place to get samples from multiple ABDL suppliers instead of getting a single order from such suppliers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billybatts, SparkleAlchemist, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
Also agree that wearingclouds.com is a great site for trying out a bunch of different diapers.

So is it terrible I am willing to spend $70 to get 12 of the pink diapers? I'm kind of a collector and like to have a massive variety. About a year ago I went on the mission looking for these and nobody in the world had them. And suddenly they appear on this website.

Pantyman said:
So is it terrible I am willing to spend $70 to get 12 of the pink diapers? I'm kind of a collector and like to have a massive variety. About a year ago I went on the mission looking for these and nobody in the world had them. And suddenly they appear on this website.
I don't think it's terrible at all. Go for it because once they're gone, they're gone for good. According to wearingclouds they bought up the inventory. wearingclouds also states that these diapers are several years old and they aren't guaranteeing the quality because of so many years in storage.

Wearing clouds is a trustable site. Man, I have a case of the blue and pink ones still…. And a few other now vintage diapers… never thought they’d be worth anything. Just got heavier and never wore them

Dang it !! I just order my monthly supple. :cry:
The Pink Kitties ones are my wish to wear list !!!!

Back