Kansas City abdl meet

dirtydiaperdan

Just a diaper lover who likes wearing publicly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I’m going to try and start something if it happens, great. If not, oh well. If anyone wants to arrange a meet I’m going to start a groupchat via either Snapchat or Instagram as I do not go on here everyday. If you’d like you can drop your username for either, please specify if it’s Snapchat or instagram. This includes anyone in the kc metro area, or if you’re willing to drive. I know lots of people from Lawrence Kansas are on here and people in Missouri as well. If we get anything going and decide to meet we’ll start a group chat and figure out plans. Diapers lovers in Kansas City unite!

• Thinking
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, PadPhilosopher, justanotherDL and 1 other person
Im not in kc but sounds fun

I’m in Kansas

dirtydiaperdan said:
I’m going to try and start something if it happens, great. If not, oh well. If anyone wants to arrange a meet I’m going to start a groupchat via either Snapchat or Instagram as I do not go on here everyday. If you’d like you can drop your username for either, please specify if it’s Snapchat or instagram. This includes anyone in the kc metro area, or if you’re willing to drive. I know lots of people from Lawrence Kansas are on here and people in Missouri as well. If we get anything going and decide to meet we’ll start a group chat and figure out plans. Diapers lovers in Kansas City unite!
Did anything ever come of this?

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
dirtydiaperdan said:
I like wearing adult baby diapers

• Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
Jennifer29 said:
I like wearing adult baby diapers
So where do we start?

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
I live about 2 hours or less from kanas city wouldn’t mind meeting other dls or adult babies sometime.

Are you in the kc area?

87dervaTheExplora said:
Are you in the kc area?
Yes I live just about an hour or little more south of Kansas City. What about you?

goodniteswearer89 said:
Yes I live just about an hour or little more south of Kansas City. What about you?
Right on the edge really, ks side of course though...

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
87dervaTheExplora said:
Right on the edge really, ks side of course though...
Ok. I’m from southwest Missouri.

• Wow
goodniteswearer89 said:
Ok. I’m from southwest Missouri.
I love it down there. Use to go to Cassville and tablerock all the time

Back