Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
And i was likeešŸ˜³šŸ˜³B7DE8B6B-5474-46B0-AA05-AF3938027E61.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks, TigerDL, dutchdiplover and 3 others
What? Thatā€™s what itā€™s been for a few years? I donā€™t see anything new?

• Wow
Reactions: PacifierGuy2015 and Angelapinks
you know that big debate about them being just for kids? Well now they state up to 20 years.

Reactions: Pika123, Fleetwoodmac32192 and FudgedInLuvs
thefurealfriends2 said:
you know that big debate about them being just for kids? Well now they state up to 20 years.
I see, they used to have clothing size - not sure why they added years ā€¦. Clothing size 14-20 makes more sense than years.

Reactions: TigerDL
I think its to say!hay where not just for little kids!!i mean if there labeled up to 20years ,they should be in the Incontinent section not baby isle..

Reactions: AJFan2020
We already know changes are coming because pull ups is now making a new size thats up to 60lb. So if thats the case!! Also If they put up to 20 years on the package, then parents are more likely to buy them for there teen.

Last edited:
Iā€™m 5ā€™10ā€ 225 LBS and still fit in the XL. Thereā€™s a photo on my profileā€¦

Reactions: TigerDL
And Trust me, it really sucks when You have to go to the baby isle for your incontinence product.

Yeah, see what theyā€™re doing is theyā€™re taking the large and the medium and putting them in the baby aisle and then good night extra large in the incontinence section because it goes from 14 to 20 and then depends go from 20 up to like 36

Reactions: AJFan2020
Because they have pads labeled teen in the incontinence section for periods.

So put goodnites girls and boys near the Period pads and then youā€™ll sell more of them.

If youā€™re going to save shelf space, just have a large which is 60 to 90lb for girls and boys and then pull ups 5t-6t up to 60lbs

thefurealfriends2 said:
I share your reaction, @thefurealfriends2 . The XL weight range hasnā€™t changed but, holy heck, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen the expected wearers of XL Goodnites shown as ā€œ14 to 20 yearsā€œ before.

When I was little, one of the phrases on the side of Pampers boxes was ā€œPampers: From birth to toilet training.ā€ Then Pull-ups came out in 1989 ā€” for potty training, yes, but in practice they also became diapers for bigger kids.

Then (I just looked all of this up) Goodnites in 1994. Pants for bedwetting by kids up to (shock!) 85 pounds, in plain sight on supermarket shelves. Wetting my bed was such an embarrassing subject to me as a kid. I could not believe kids might be walking through the store with their parents with those in the cart. I would have died of shame. But also, I was in the intended weight range for those things until I was 11 years old. My ABDL heart pounded at there now being diapers for big kids.

In 1999, they were resized to be worn by kids up to 125 pounds. My size in my most intense ABDL discovery years... And now, since 2021, theyā€™re made for wearers up to 140+ pounds. My weight as a fit young adult. But they were still marketed as a youth bedwetting product.

Now, in what feels like a quiet milestone, thereā€™s one range of diapers that extends from toddlerhood to freaking adulthood.

I wonder what comes nextā€¦

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and TigerDL
I sure wish Goodnites were around when I needed them as a kid/teen. I would have worn them in a heartbeat.

I'm perfectly fine with where Goodnites are. No need to relocate them.
Instead of Boy & Girl Goodnites , I'd rather have more general designs.

I'm glad that Huggies has a baby to young adult product range. I wish Pampers had the same exact pattern.

Reactions: TigerDL and Honeywell6180
it a huge milestone, goodnites after covid. Get a pickup at your car...school online....less stigma...this is the time to say
hay 14-20 yr is the biggest market at the moment...(see the package says 14-20yrs)..
.mom say's: ok well try them...

Thank u šŸ™, thatā€™s exactly what i was thinking. To me this a milestone. A major move by goodnites to say hay where not just for 8-12,. And after covid, so many are now online school, orders are delivered/pickup.
, goodnites after covid...less stigma...this is the time to say
hay 14-20 yr is the biggest market at the moment...(see the package says 14-20yrs)..doctor says: I have OAB and frequent urge and have been wetting a night...
.mom say's: ok well try them
done!!your happy!!!less stress!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Now we just need the larger sizes to come out in other countries already šŸ˜†

Reactions: TigerDL and honey76
So what do 9 and 13-year olds wear now since there are gaps in the ā€œagesā€ categories? I think they still technically mean clothing size, but accidentally changed the text to ages.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnQDiaper, TigerDL, Fiammaverde and 2 others
DanElmontan said:
So what do 9 and 13-year olds wear now since there are gaps in the ā€œagesā€ categories? I think they still technically mean clothing size, but accidentally changed the text to ages.
Probably better to go based on the weight.

Reactions: Cashew
Back