Just Saw This On Goodnites Web Site

140+, that's me!

TeddyJoy said:
140+, that's me!
Yea. Same here. Closer to 200 though and can still fit in it.

Reactions: TigerDL and Cashew
thefurealfriends2 said:
And Trust me, it really sucks when You have to go to the baby isle for your incontinence product.

And I don't have a problem with it. Why not just order them on Amazon or from medical supply so you don't have to go to the baby isle? Frankly, I would be less inclined to purchase a case of Goodnites sitting next to a box of grannie panties, elder garments, and SUPER UGLY Tena Poise pads.. Leave the XL Goodnites where they're at. Just leave them. I want my discount!

Honeywell6180 said:
And I don't have a problem with it. Why not just order them on Amazon or from medical supply so you don't have to go to the baby isle? Frankly, I would be less inclined to purchase a case of Goodnites sitting next to a box of grannie panties, elder garments, and SUPER UGLY Tena Poise pads.. Leave the XL Goodnites where they're at. Just leave them. I want my discount!
Yea. I don’t mind going to the baby aisle for Goodnites cuz it makes it looks like I’m picking it up for my kids, not for me. I’m more embarrassed to be in the “Adult Incontinence” aisle.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
jamiejamie said:
Yea. I don’t mind going to the baby aisle for Goodnites cuz it makes it looks like I’m picking it up for my kids, not for me. I’m more embarrassed to be in the “Adult Incontinence” aisle.

Yes, and that is EXACTLY why I want them to stay right where they are, next to the Pull-Ups. More discrete, and I don't have to be lumped in with the nursing home crowd. Simple as that.

Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and jamiejamie
It would be nice if they increased the size and weight too. I’m 230 and can just squeeze into the xl but not good enough to fit. I really wish they would do an xxl option with better prints

....Speaking of 20. Guess who turns 20 next year?

GoodNites

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and thefurealfriends2
12srepaid said:

GoodNites
I guess you haven’t outgrown the GoodNites yet.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
12srepaid said:

GoodNites
And guess what turns 30 next year…Goodnites!

• Wow
Hopefully this means additional adult size products in the near future. Goodnites could easily beat Depends pullups on comfort and materials alone.

Haven't the goodnites XL always said for sizes 14-20? What is new here?

patrick1776 said:
Haven't the goodnites XL always said for sizes 14-20? What is new here?
The new wording shown in the OP’s image is “14-20 years.”

Also saw this clip on YouTube, claims that the XL can hold three bottles of water

[removed] ~KitsuneFox Yea this will be great for my friends 3month old!!!my god there out of touch!!!shows they dont have kids…

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 60 kg , guess it fits me lol

Some places on their site claim clothing size and other claim age. I think it's just an inconsistency or a miscommunication between departments. Sorry, but this is likely no harbinger of changes to come, insofar as changes go.

jamiejamie said:
I guess you haven’t outgrown the GoodNites yet.
Nope, I'm a fairly small build. I love my Goodnites XL's. 5"3'

Sadly, Goodnites was not around when I needed them during the 80's

Reactions: JohnQDiaper and TigerDL
i am not a big guy, does the xl goodnites fit!? yes
are they really practically no! hold maybe a wetting at most , lack of room for the boy parts if even a little excited : but also if even wet they will sag down and specially on the bum area, im about 150' lbs and 5'9 and like a 30/30 waiste pants, i can squeeze and make the huggies slipons size 6 go on but does it mean id wear them no haha

12srepaid said:
Nope, I'm a fairly small build. I love my Goodnites XL's. 5"3'

Sadly, Goodnites was not around when I needed them during the 80's
Same here. I grew up in the 80’s. Suffered wet beds and pajamas. Only like once or twice a week. My brother was daily wetter.

jamiejamie said:
Same here. I grew up in the 80’s. Suffered wet beds and pajamas. Only like once or twice a week. My brother was daily wetter.
Of course we probably thought we were the only ones, because there was no internet to find out that we were not alone.

That why I like Goodnites so much. They would protect, yet still give you independence.

Last edited:
Back