Just Finished Building a PlayCrib, and you can't tell it's Adult-Sized from the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's super cute. I'm so jealous. I would love to have a crib like that when I get a bigger place.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about building it? Did you make it out of parts of a crib and a twin bed or was it made from scratch? Regardless of the method, if you had a step by step guide or blueprints or something that would be cool to see, that way some of us more tactile babies could try building one for ourselves.

Ungulate said:
I've been building them for about 6 years, it's actually a modular Adult crib/playpen design.

I also build other furniture and accessories
http://ungulate11.wixsite.com/babicka

That's cool. From the look of things you do great work. I may have to order myself one when I get a bigger place.

Have a look at the site. This crib was fully built and dressed in 20 minutes... And then I got a phone call and had to store it in 10 minutes. Its a system for ABDLs who are in stealth mode :). As long as you have space under your bed...

Wow, you're really good with tools and such. That's very nice.

Thank you dogboy 😊

That is just too cute! How's it holding up? How long did it take to make that? Wood working is super duper cool.

I think that is awesome! If I were in a position to purchase one I would definitely hit you up! It looks very comfy and cozy.

Wowwy! Pink and Strawberry Shortcake themed please :worshippy:

The next one is Pooh bear
themed, I'll be sure to post pics😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back