Ivy's Art Thread

IvyDemi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'm not too sure the place for this (I figure here is more appropriate than the Blog section), but I enjoy sharing my art here, so I'm making a thread for it. I'll post art I make here to put it all into one place and avoid clutter.

Anyway, just drew two new things recently and wanted to share them. Pretty happy with how they turned out, though I still need to work on my background and expressions (never done learning XD). I do think this was good background practice though, my trees are starting to look a lot better. The first one probably has the best diaper I've drawn so far. (Had to take a decent amt of reference for that.) Also, I'm still trying to figure out younger anatomy; my proportions are a bit all over the place still. Had to adjust these many times before they looked right. As for the sheets, uh, let's not worry about those too much right now 😅
Still really happy with how they turned out!
Alex.jpgBubble.jpg
(Drawn by me)

• Love
Reactions: Wolfman69, nectar0001, Alysa and 12 others
Very cute! And I think the backgrounds look great!

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, mistykitty and 1 other person
Aww! I just almost teared up looking at it 😅 it looks really good you’ve got a good art hand on you!

It looks wonderful to me.

@IvyDemi Give yourself more credit because these are great! I love them both they are totally adorable 😺 :love:(y)

Reactions: IvyDemi, BBBen and KBoy
Aww! These are so cute

Reactions: KBoy, mistykitty, IvyDemi and 1 other person
Its so lovely @IvyDemi . You express so much good emotions and it feels very warm. I like the way you paint and i like the green dragon as being in bubble, aswell. 💗🦕🦖🧸🙋‍♂️

Reactions: KBoy, mistykitty and IvyDemi
Made a new piece tonight! Probably should've been working on other stuff that's important and needs to be done soon, but I wanted a break.
And thanks y'all for the kind words on the prev pieces. Although I did only realize later that Ivy's missing a tail in the first one XD. I tend to do that more often than I'd want to admit lol. Anyway though, I still really like it and am also happy with how this new piece turned out.
Change.png

• Love
Reactions: am1248, Alysa, KBoy and 6 others
Another super adorable pic! Nicely done!

Reactions: IvyDemi, BBBen and KBoy
IvyDemi said:
Made a new piece tonight! Probably should've been working on other stuff that's important and needs to be done soon, but I wanted a break.
And thanks y'all for the kind words on the prev pieces. Although I did only realize later that Ivy's missing a tail in the first one XD. I tend to do that more often than I'd want to admit lol. Anyway though, I still really like it and am also happy with how this new piece turned out.
View attachment 132685
Is that a white wolf, with blue eyes, & wearing a diaper?? Jeez, I wish I could color as well as that. Love it!

Reactions: KBoy, mistykitty and IvyDemi
Back