I've been busted.

Nanakies

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi eveyone, I'm new here and i've decided to join because i lurked for years.
Welp, It would seems like i've been discovered by my sister.
My worst nightmare of being caught has happened, I'm so stupid!
I wanted keep this to myself.
After what seems like months of being safe is over.
Like i'm panicking and unsure of what to do next, I put my rearz wrap in the washer to be washed and went to go get a shower.
My sister who was sleeping at the time woke up and went down stairs to the washer and found my diaper wrap.
She then asked me about it me and asked if i had bowels problems, I panicked and told her the wrap wasn't for me and it was for my dog instead.
I then stayed down in my room and avoided her for the rest of the night.
I can’t explain it but for 13 years now i've had these feelings and it hasn't gone away.
To finally have my own diapers,onesies,etc, Makes me happy.
Like my own way of coping with the world.

Reactions: littledreamers333, ChristianDiaperLover, LilByte and 3 others
Hey Nanakies. May I ask how old you and your sister are?

What did she say after you told her your diaper wrap was for your dog?

Reactions: medfet878
Nanakies said:
Hi eveyone, I'm new here and i've decided to join because i lurked for years.
Welp, It would seems like i've been discovered by my sister.
My worst nightmare of being caught has happened, I'm so stupid!
I wanted keep this to myself.
After what seems like months of being safe is over.
Like i'm panicking and unsure of what to do next, I put my rearz wrap in the washer to be washed and went to go get a shower.
My sister who was sleeping at the time woke up and went down stairs to the washer and found my diaper wrap.
She then asked me about it me and asked if i had bowels problems, I panicked and told her the wrap wasn't for me and it was for my dog instead.
I then stayed down in my room and avoided her for the rest of the night.
I can’t explain it but for 13 years now i've had these feelings and it hasn't gone away.
To finally have my own diapers,onesies,etc, Makes me happy.
Like my own way of coping with the world.
I know what it is like to be outed excited mine was a work. But I have found that just being honest worked for me. but you know your family best, so you are in the best place to judge if that is a safe thing to do.

Your sister may be supportive of you, as it makes you happy. Hopefully, you won't need to hide it any more.

Hugs

Reactions: Nanakies and Ali123
Ali123 said:
Hey Nanakies. May I ask how old you and your sister are?

What did she say after you told her your diaper wrap was for your dog?
I'm 30 and she's 52.
After telling her the diaper wrap was for the dog she just dropped the topic like that.

I think the most common response for someone finding out about something like this isn't anger or acceptance but looking the other way and ignoring.

Welcome to the forums.

Last edited:
Nanakies said:
After telling her the diaper wrap was for the dog she just dropped the topic like that.
Seems like she is trying to be respectful of your privacy at this point. I'm betting that she knew it wasn't for a dog and you must have been a nervous wreck when she asked you. Now what she asked you...

Nanakies said:
asked if i had bowels problems
This is oddly specific. Makes me wonder if she has experience with the issue and possibly wanted to help if she could.

So where do you go from here? That's a tough question to answer.

I had a friend staying with me find out pretty much the same way. It was a bit embarrassing when she texted me an told me she folded my 'things' and set them aside for me. We never really talked much about it since she had just moved out and was just coming over to use my machines or hang out on occasion. Must have been pretty embarrassing for her as well.

Embarrassment is a two way street. Your sister may be feeling the same as you in this situation. There really is no correct way to handle something like this. It's something you have to feel out and see what comes of it. For now just keep living life the same way you were before. When you make drastic changes it can be disruptive to your psyche and cause more anxiety and/or depression than if you just stayed the course.

Reactions: Nanakies
Back