I've become a bedwetter due to wearing diapers 24/7

RaawrrrPincess said:
I used prescribed medication to stop bedwetting for years, it's common for adhd people to have bedtime accidents I think🤔
Yeah I'm ADHD and have had bedtime accidents for years

So I progressed to nightly bedwetting with diapers in my 20’s. In the last 30+ years, I might have woken up dry once or twice a year.

I think there are a lot of factors. I have nocturia (no decrease in urine production at night), I grew up with OAB and occasionally bedwetting. I also had sleep terrors triggered by very deep sleep and neurological issues as a child.

I think if you are a deep sleeper, have no decrease in urine production at night and have some history of accidents during the day and/or night, bedwetting is just around the corner so to speak. Especially if you are comfortable sleeping in diapers.

I realized when I was a teenager and started drinking alcohol that on any given day, my body was barely keeping me continent. Some days it wasn’t. Alcohol, being a depressant, tipped the scales for me. I don’t condone it though, and largely stopped drinking in my early 20’s. Similarly, diapers can tip the scales too, allowing your body to be much less stressed about holding it. The good thing is diapers are much better for you than alcohol.

Reactions: OmiOMy
I want to become a bedwetter again as well.

Back