Its ok to like diapers, olny we think its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottontail said:
Although some contend that the ABDL universe if full of female "dark matter" that's too shy to present itself, I'm of the opinion that, sadly, the very apparent dearth of female users on sites like ADISC is, in fact, a reflection of reality. Although I can't blame any straight males for keeping their eyes peeled for prospective ABDL mates, I think it's important for them not to dismiss the idea of converting non-believers, or at least signing peace treaties with them. :)

A high school girlfriend tried wearing with me once. Her comments were: "feels like a big maxi pad" and she explained to me that she's pretty much incontinent for five days a month...so she didn't really get what I saw in it. Not saying she spoke for all women, but I'm sure her perspective isn't unique.

Eriksrud said:
A high school girlfriend tried wearing with me once. Her comments were: "feels like a big maxi pad" and she explained to me that she's pretty much incontinent for five days a month...so she didn't really get what I saw in it. Not saying she spoke for all women, but I'm sure her perspective isn't unique.

Heh, yeah... Probably not! Plus, if your girlfriend ever says, "Ew. Diapers?" you're probably better off not saying, "Yeah. Diapers. You know: The things you have to wear for a few days each month?"

:)

(But if you sense that the end is near, maybe get that last jab in.)

Love it, weird or strange.
I am what I am
Not going to change (unless I am wet) LOL

--> DiaperLuv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back