• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It’s me.

Alex1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello, i’m Alex. (short for Alexander) i’ve been viewing this website for a while. i do suffer from Medical ailments and don’t participate in the Abdl. Reading about how everyone had managed has helped tremendously and has made me more comfortable in my niche circle. Created an account to be able to add my own stories, tips and to ask questions, about to be going into dorms transferring to a larger school for a bach, already have an associates I received at a local college I drove to and from.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Cottontail and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper.
Really like that you have gone to a small local college for your Associates Degree as that allowed you to miss all the drama of the first two years at a larger school and the major dropout rate they experience.
Yes, there is a very active ABDL group here, but we also have a great Incontinent Forum which have truly wonderful knowledge regarding being IC. Look forward to your contributions!!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Cottontail and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc forum Alex.🙂

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Welcome, @Alex1! I'm glad the place has been helpful, and I hope it helps even more to join in the discussion. We're an amusing collision of worlds here, but it somehow works. :) Best of luck with your studies!

Welcome fellow Alex!

I don't have anything especially useful to add beyond that, but I mean well and hopefully that's worth something...

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Welcome enjoy

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper.
Really like that you have gone to a small local college for your Associates Degree as that allowed you to miss all the drama of the first two years at a larger school and the major dropout rate they experience.
Yes, there is a very active ABDL group here, but we also have a great Incontinent Forum which have truly wonderful knowledge regarding being IC. Look forward to your contributions!!
Enjoy!
Thank you for the welcome.

Alex1 said:
Hello, i’m Alex. (short for Alexander) i’ve been viewing this website for a while. i do suffer from Medical ailments and don’t participate in the Abdl. Reading about how everyone had managed has helped tremendously and has made me more comfortable in my niche circle. Created an account to be able to add my own stories, tips and to ask questions, about to be going into dorms transferring to a larger school for a bach, already have an associates I received at a local college I drove to and from.
Hello and welcome here

Welcome

Back