It's here! My next dress!

I'm really glad you were able to get those! They're so cute, really love the purple one and the blue one with flowers on it. Those are seriously precious. Glad you could get those to help yourself feel more like a little girl!

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Aw, thanks! They help a lot! Very happy...and oh, have an eclipse pic...I took it this AM: 🥳

20231014_092835.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, AliceDreamer, KBoy and 9 others
Nice shot! I slept through it, figured it was cloudy anyways so whatever but you got a good shot

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
That's so pretty! I slept through it, so glad to see a nice picture!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
Those dresses are SO cute. And those frilly panties! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
And I'm so happy...Ms. Binky at MyBinkiesAndBows at Etsy is incredible! She loves the AB/DL/IC community so much, she does this for us people who love to wear baby girl dresses. And her designs are intuitively baby...she really knows how to capture the sweetest elements of baby-girlhood and tie them into a single wearable piece of art. It's beyond comprehension...and it works so wonderfully! Each dress takes about 3 months, from order to at-your-door...and is so worth the wait. 🥰

After my February Crisis, I ordered a basic pink dress from Ms. Binky, with matching pink sash...

I put it on...and felt a bit awkward for a bit, this was quite a departure for me at that time. But the more I wore it, the better I felt, the better the dress felt. It felt as sweet as it looked; I felt so little girl in it. That's my formal toddler girl dress...and after that experience, I needed another dress: less formal, a little more everyday, just as cute...and in purple. And found this:

My heart ached for it! Purple! Gingham! Tulips! Puffy sleeves! Peter Pan collar! Ruffles! Bows! It tied in so well with my 37.5% Dutch blood. So, I ordered it...and added a white sash. Today, on my 4th "Birth-a-versary" here at ADISC, it arrived:

Ms. Binky even threw in two matching, sweet hair bows! I so wish I had hair! But they should work on my Sue Ellen yarn-wig soon...but enough! Carefully removed the ribbon, peeled off the paper...and...

I had to try it on, now! Gently put on the diaper cover, then gently slid into the dress from the bottom...and zipped it. Grabbed Bonnie, went to the mirror, looked...and started weeping. It looked, felt incredible! I held Bonnie so very closely, wept into her fur, kissed her snout. I never felt so validated in all my life. It feels so...me. I'm really a toddler girl now. More and more, every day. And I hope the feeling never ends. The feeling of being a happy, free toddler girl...it can't be described. And I have Ms. Binky to thank so very much for it. 🥲

So now: made the decision to wait a month and then order two more dresses...these:

The 'fraff' (Toddlerese for 'giraffe' 🤭🥰 ) dress will get a yellow sash; the daisy dress will have a white sash.

If this is what you wanna be, don't be afraid to jump in. Don't be afraid at all. You have excellent company.

You get only one life...so Be happy! Be you! 🤗🧸🍼🥰🥳
Ver cute dresses!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Anemone said:
One can always use a forwarding service. It costs a little more per consignment but if you combine a few purchases it can be reasonably economical.
Thanks for the suggestion which I hadn’t thought of. I guess though I’m a bit reluctant to use a forwarding service for the first time with something quite so expensive (for Ms Binkie’s clothes are rather expensive), and the expense also precludes combining a few purchases, particularly not until I’m confident on sizing.

I guess I will just have to do without. I’m still puzzled why it’s not an option though.

BabyTheleste said:
Thanks for the suggestion which I hadn’t thought of. I guess though I’m a bit reluctant to use a forwarding service for the first time with something quite so expensive (for Ms Binkie’s clothes are rather expensive), and the expense also precludes combining a few purchases, particularly not until I’m confident on sizing.

I guess I will just have to do without. I’m still puzzled why it’s not an option though.

You're very welcome, I can't claim all my ideas are good but I'm happy to offer them up where I can!

It is also possible that they might provide the option if you ask very nicely, stranger things have happened.

It's probably not an option for those very same reasons, liability and sizing/returns.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyTheleste and BobbiSueEllen
Her stuff is BEAUTIFUL I love her smocking work! She's a pro and the tulips on that are so cute. Congratulations 🌷🌷🌷🌷

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
And I'm so happy...Ms. Binky at MyBinkiesAndBows at Etsy is incredible! She loves the AB/DL/IC community so much, she does this for us people who love to wear baby girl dresses. And her designs are intuitively baby...she really knows how to capture the sweetest elements of baby-girlhood and tie them into a single wearable piece of art. It's beyond comprehension...and it works so wonderfully! Each dress takes about 3 months, from order to at-your-door...and is so worth the wait. 🥰

After my February Crisis, I ordered a basic pink dress from Ms. Binky, with matching pink sash...

I put it on...and felt a bit awkward for a bit, this was quite a departure for me at that time. But the more I wore it, the better I felt, the better the dress felt. It felt as sweet as it looked; I felt so little girl in it. That's my formal toddler girl dress...and after that experience, I needed another dress: less formal, a little more everyday, just as cute...and in purple. And found this:

My heart ached for it! Purple! Gingham! Tulips! Puffy sleeves! Peter Pan collar! Ruffles! Bows! It tied in so well with my 37.5% Dutch blood. So, I ordered it...and added a white sash. Today, on my 4th "Birth-a-versary" here at ADISC, it arrived:

Ms. Binky even threw in two matching, sweet hair bows! I so wish I had hair! But they should work on my Sue Ellen yarn-wig soon...but enough! Carefully removed the ribbon, peeled off the paper...and...

I had to try it on, now! Gently put on the diaper cover, then gently slid into the dress from the bottom...and zipped it. Grabbed Bonnie, went to the mirror, looked...and started weeping. It looked, felt incredible! I held Bonnie so very closely, wept into her fur, kissed her snout. I never felt so validated in all my life. It feels so...me. I'm really a toddler girl now. More and more, every day. And I hope the feeling never ends. The feeling of being a happy, free toddler girl...it can't be described. And I have Ms. Binky to thank so very much for it. 🥲

So now: made the decision to wait a month and then order two more dresses...these:

The 'fraff' (Toddlerese for 'giraffe' 🤭🥰 ) dress will get a yellow sash; the daisy dress will have a white sash.

If this is what you wanna be, don't be afraid to jump in. Don't be afraid at all. You have excellent company.

You get only one life...so Be happy! Be you! 🤗🧸🍼🥰🥳
I love the fraff dress. Most likely my next purchase. 💜💜💜💜

Back