It's here! My next dress!

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
And I'm so happy...Ms. Binky at MyBinkiesAndBows at Etsy is incredible! She loves the AB/DL/IC community so much, she does this for us people who love to wear baby girl dresses. And her designs are intuitively baby...she really knows how to capture the sweetest elements of baby-girlhood and tie them into a single wearable piece of art. It's beyond comprehension...and it works so wonderfully! Each dress takes about 3 months, from order to at-your-door...and is so worth the wait. 🥰

After my February Crisis, I ordered a basic pink dress from Ms. Binky, with matching pink sash...

My formal AB girl dress 1 - SM.png
I put it on...and felt a bit awkward for a bit, this was quite a departure for me at that time. But the more I wore it, the better I felt, the better the dress felt. It felt as sweet as it looked; I felt so little girl in it. That's my formal toddler girl dress...and after that experience, I needed another dress: less formal, a little more everyday, just as cute...and in purple. And found this:

Dress - Purple Tulip 4.png
My heart ached for it! Purple! Gingham! Tulips! Puffy sleeves! Peter Pan collar! Ruffles! Bows! It tied in so well with my 37.5% Dutch blood. So, I ordered it...and added a white sash. Today, on my 4th "Birth-a-versary" here at ADISC, it arrived:

Tulip arrival - 1.png
Ms. Binky even threw in two matching, sweet hair bows! I so wish I had hair! But they should work on my Sue Ellen yarn-wig soon...but enough! Carefully removed the ribbon, peeled off the paper...and...

Tulip arrival - 2.png
I had to try it on, now! Gently put on the diaper cover, then gently slid into the dress from the bottom...and zipped it. Grabbed Bonnie, went to the mirror, looked...and started weeping. It looked, felt incredible! I held Bonnie so very closely, wept into her fur, kissed her snout. I never felt so validated in all my life. It feels so...me. I'm really a toddler girl now. More and more, every day. And I hope the feeling never ends. The feeling of being a happy, free toddler girl...it can't be described. And I have Ms. Binky to thank so very much for it. 🥲

So now: made the decision to wait a month and then order two more dresses...these:

My Next Two.png
The 'fraff' (Toddlerese for 'giraffe' 🤭🥰 ) dress will get a yellow sash; the daisy dress will have a white sash.

If this is what you wanna be, don't be afraid to jump in. Don't be afraid at all. You have excellent company.

You get only one life...so Be happy! Be you! 🤗🧸🍼🥰🥳

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, GabyinPurple, ruach and 29 others
Kind of wish I had something more clever to say but: that's great! It felt good reading the post so I can only imagine how it feels without the filter of a screen. Brilliant!

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Seasonedcitizen, chickpea and 2 others
They are all beautiful. And unique, right on you only live one life be happy! be you. 🧸🐯🌈

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, chickpea, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
A dress really worthy of your 4 birthday 🥳

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Seasonedcitizen, chickpea and 1 other person
Super cute, congrats!

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Seasonedcitizen, chickpea and 1 other person
🥳💜 BobbieSueEllen I am truly so happy for you!! What an exciting feeling it is when any little package arrives but this is so much more special! How wonderful this beautiful dress has brought you such joy and validation 🥰

Keep on keepin’ on 👼🏻

P.S. I absolutely adore the little 🐛’s on the daisy dress!!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and babybenji
I’m so envious. Living in the U.K. Mybinkiesandbows won’t ship here - I don’t understand why as many others do (Leanne’s Pretty Dresses being the obvious example). So if whoever runs it reads this, please do consider extending shipping to the U.K., and you’ll have at least one regular customer.

Reactions: Deleted member 75402, SissyDinNappies, babybenji and 1 other person
BabyTheleste said:
I’m so envious. Living in the U.K. Mybinkiesandbows won’t ship here - I don’t understand why as many others do (Leanne’s Pretty Dresses being the obvious example). So if whoever runs it reads this, please do consider extending shipping to the U.K., and you’ll have at least one regular customer.
One can always use a forwarding service. It costs a little more per consignment but if you combine a few purchases it can be reasonably economical.

Reactions: babybenji, LePew and BobbiSueEllen
Grats on your new dresses! Happy 4th birthday!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, babybenji and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
And I'm so happy...Ms. Binky at MyBinkiesAndBows at Etsy is incredible! She loves the AB/DL/IC community so much, she does this for us people who love to wear baby girl dresses. And her designs are intuitively baby...she really knows how to capture the sweetest elements of baby-girlhood and tie them into a single wearable piece of art. It's beyond comprehension...and it works so wonderfully! Each dress takes about 3 months, from order to at-your-door...and is so worth the wait. 🥰

After my February Crisis, I ordered a basic pink dress from Ms. Binky, with matching pink sash...

I put it on...and felt a bit awkward for a bit, this was quite a departure for me at that time. But the more I wore it, the better I felt, the better the dress felt. It felt as sweet as it looked; I felt so little girl in it. That's my formal toddler girl dress...and after that experience, I needed another dress: less formal, a little more everyday, just as cute...and in purple. And found this:

My heart ached for it! Purple! Gingham! Tulips! Puffy sleeves! Peter Pan collar! Ruffles! Bows! It tied in so well with my 37.5% Dutch blood. So, I ordered it...and added a white sash. Today, on my 4th "Birth-a-versary" here at ADISC, it arrived:

Ms. Binky even threw in two matching, sweet hair bows! I so wish I had hair! But they should work on my Sue Ellen yarn-wig soon...but enough! Carefully removed the ribbon, peeled off the paper...and...

I had to try it on, now! Gently put on the diaper cover, then gently slid into the dress from the bottom...and zipped it. Grabbed Bonnie, went to the mirror, looked...and started weeping. It looked, felt incredible! I held Bonnie so very closely, wept into her fur, kissed her snout. I never felt so validated in all my life. It feels so...me. I'm really a toddler girl now. More and more, every day. And I hope the feeling never ends. The feeling of being a happy, free toddler girl...it can't be described. And I have Ms. Binky to thank so very much for it. 🥲

So now: made the decision to wait a month and then order two more dresses...these:

The 'fraff' (Toddlerese for 'giraffe' 🤭🥰 ) dress will get a yellow sash; the daisy dress will have a white sash.

If this is what you wanna be, don't be afraid to jump in. Don't be afraid at all. You have excellent company.

Love the new dresses and the ruffled panties are adorable.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Rusher said:
Love the new dresses and the ruffled panties are adorable.
Think I would look good in them? 🤣

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:

Gorgeous! cute! sweet as candy! i want em all! :love: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ :love:

• Love
Rusher said:
Think I would look good in them? 🤣
*sneaks up behind Rusher, pins him down and puts a dress on him* Only one way to find out! 🤭🥰

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: MiddleJacob, Happy2BeInNappies2, chickpea and 2 others
Oh my giggling

• Haha
Reactions: chickpea and BobbiSueEllen
So….. are we going to see you in this dress with matching dippy cover?

Personally, I want to see a curtsy with a little skirt lift 😇

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chickpea, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
LMAO never say never. Just high enough to see the frills?

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

Like the purple one and the blue with yellow ribbon...cuuuuute

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, chickpea and BobbiSueEllen
I'm so happy for you.
Now time for a tea party with your plushies.nothing like new out fits.
Just woke up in my footed jammies.
Cold last nite.your so sweet enjoy your birthday.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, chickpea, michaelmc and 1 other person
Those are so nice! Happy "Birth-a-versary"!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, chickpea and 1 other person
So cute, I know you are just the sweetest little one imaginable in each and every one. If you where here right now this straight guy would have to give you a pat on your diapered bottom. You have great taste in ab.

• Thinking
Reactions: MiddleJacob and BobbiSueEllen
Back