is windows 11 real or just rumored

ShippoFox said:
uhmm.... I ordered a semi-decent new laptop on sale. Win11. I guess I'll probably dual boot. Apparently, it's as simple as enabling/disabling secureboot as needed, I guess. And some distros actually support secureboot.
nice

Reactions: ShippoFox
I hope it works well for you and you can do the things you want without problems.

Reactions: ShippoFox
I just want to know if I upgrade to windows 11 will anything from my Windows 10 be gone? My computer keeps asking me if I want to upgrade, but I'm not sure.

Take it from someone who skipped ME, Vista, and 8. Personally, I wouldn't upgrade to Windows Vista 2.0 Windows 11 and would just stick it out it with Windows 10. It's supported until 2025 and hopefully Windows 12 will be out and much better by then. Remember the golden rule of Windows OSes. Every other release is a flop.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
Antientmariner said:
I just want to know if I upgrade to windows 11 will anything from my Windows 10 be gone? My computer keeps asking me if I want to upgrade, but I'm not sure.
you can choose if you want stuff to be saved or erase everything it should ask.

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Take it from someone who skipped ME, Vista, and 8. Personally, I wouldn't upgrade to Windows Vista 2.0 Windows 11 and would just stick it out it with Windows 10. It's supported until 2025 and hopefully Windows 12 will be out and much better by then. Remember the golden rule of Windows OSes. Every other release is a flop.
Thanks.

Back